• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

i'm craving a drug-den setting in which the bong is cleaned, hash & weed are present and i'm chillin' on a valium or 2 with a glass of gin slowly being sipped watching some movie with the sound off while i melt away to some music. <3

some DXM on top of that will also be clutch. =D

i'm really just craving a chill-euphoric state and i know that screams opioids but i prefer to stay away from those :\

Yup. Robo caps, marijuana, valium, and a nice drink. A good setting for some good vibes. Sounds peaceful.

I'm craving some kind of opioid/opiate.
I'm clean óff of opis for about a year (except two times dhc a few months ago and two times oxycodone on christmas) after being addicted for four years.
And those two times oxycodone make me crave now pretty badly.

Any opioid would do me solid right now. It's 15 degrees Celsius in my apartment cause no fucks are given, but the lack of opioids in my system makes it a little unpleasant. I know that as soon as I down that codeine I will be feeling like it's exactly 23.82 degrees which is EXACTLY the way I like it (just kidding of course, but cold is no longer an issue when high on opis), but I'm trying to resist the temptation and save it for later.

Last edited:
Benzos no luck scoring though...

don't want to get drunk alcohol is soo much inferior really.

Strange feeling today with the new year as i am actually feeling nice with a few things but really wishing i had more xanax. I had 2mg's of it and ate it when i woke up but i really am craving more today which usually doesnt happen and i do not even take benzos that often, let alone everyday. Infact they are more of a special treat for myself since i really really do not want another addiction and the fact that they usually knock me on my ass and send me to beddy bye time with the quickness. For some reason right now i wish i had another 2-4mg to just melt me away for awhile. I cant get any more though so theres no point dwelling on something that wont happen but im still hoping to get a random phone call from anyone saying they have a few benzos to get rid of, isnt going to happen but goddamn im like trying to will it to reality.

Benzos no luck scoring though...

don't want to get drunk alcohol is soo much inferior really.

God I'm learning that the hard way right now. I don't think I've ever been more sick/hungover than I am right now. I've been puking all morning, waves of nausea that won't quit.

I don't even know why I continue to drink booze, I fucking hate alcohol and only drink it when someone comes over and says HEY LETS DRINK :\ I need to learn how to say no....it just sucks that it's the most popular, socially accepted and easily available recreational drug around here...nothing but a disorienting, chaotic "high" followed by a violent, crashing low marked by a sickness more extreme in intensity than anything I've experienced from heroin withdrawal.

Anyway, I could really go for some Valium, some high-grade couchlock indica, and some Dramamine. (Assuming I could even keep those pills down...I took two aspirin earlier and promptly threw them up)

craved xanax and weed. went out with my last money..managed to get a decent bud and a sheet of alprazolam 0, 5 mg. going to make 2 spliffs and before smoking il take in 2 - 3 mg of benzo...mellow chill...skipped the night, no sleep.
i don't know what will i do tomorrow cas i am totally broke . wish i had some opiates as well, whatever the kind.

THC, i'd really like some weed/hash, my mind is racing right now because i havent smoked in 3 days

More work, more marijuana stuff, dxm or ket, opium tea, goodness me I just want some equilibrium. This straight booze not cuttin it.

Euphoria

Gabapentin high would be nice, but I already did it this week. I'm pretty sure Lamictal is impairing euphoria tho

This codeine has me craving a stronger opiate. Pass me some of the oxy you guys are on about.

Heroin, Hydromophone, Dalaudid,.....something, my back is killing me, and i just hate being sober!!

atm some nitrazepam or zolpidem(ambiant in us?)
but more of what i got and all i dont got :)

hmm i think i need a break hehe

have you tried some musle relaxant? i think they are nice for the back but im with you all the way just dont got anything else then dope here the other 2 is very strickly only hospital use i think if we even have em' shit country :(

we dont got pcp, crack, meth, and lots more, well maybe its a good thing
im not sad it isnt that widely used and sold here, i once made my own crack nothing that great imo (coka should only be used in speedballs) :D

I just want to have one full night of sleep. That's what I'm craving for. A clean, non medicated sleep for 6-8 hours non stop.
IMHO, opiates, benzos and all other medication actually made insomnia much worse for me.
Not even exercises can make this right. :\