• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

Ketamine... the moment when your friend is bringing you over the rest of their ketamine because they don't want to do it anymore.... AND it's free. =D

Craving opiates and sweets, particularly ice cream!!

hydromorphone and vanilla ice cream!!

Some opiates (oxymorphone and hydromorphone especially would hit the spot)

Some barbiturates (phenobarbital, butabital, etc)

Somas, any miscellaneous muscle relaxers really

Disassociatives (dear god I miss MXE)

I just took xanax, but I want heroin now... I feel like everytime I take any non-halucinogenic drug (cocaine, downers) I just want heroin. Or oxy. I honestly enjoy them both equally. But you can't snort oxy and get that same high from it. I really hate how much I like opates. I don't crave that shit at all if I'm just smoking spliffs and drinking, and tripping of course. But I do coke or xanax and I just want some powder dope to stuff my face in. Some cocaine or ketamine. Dammit I knew I shouldn't have started doing powders again... I might have to cut it all out this next year, take a break form the non psychs.

Last edited:
Not really craving anything. Have about a $50 bag of fire shards, which I look foward to loading into a syringe and blasting it into my bloodstream with all deliberate force next morning.

I've also got about a half g of good tar, plus a bottle of assorted tranquilizers, benzos and z drugs. Four ounce bag of kratom and an eighth of some high grade indica hybrid. Yeah, I think I'm actually pretty content

8 hours of sleep followed by 2 large pots of coffee with the filter filled to the brim each time, light roast for maximum caffeine content.

How about some SUMMER weather!? :D

Totally craving a nice warm day. Mother nature shat on Winnipeg today, and will continue to do so tomorrow.

I guess Winterpeg, Manisnowba is living up to its name for the first time this year finally. I'm glad but not. It's been abnormally warm out with almost no snow, and all of a sudden the snow decided to come all at once today. I can't stand winter, but when I am expecting winter and get spring instead, it really messes with my head.. Glad this seasonal release came, but also blahhhh it's snowing! *mixed emotions*

Promethazine, codeine, dihydrocodeine, etizolam, pregabalin, and a nice joint on top.

Luckily I have all of those things in right now. Today will be a good day.