• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

Codeine. Luckily it's only a couple hours before I'll be dosing. Phenibut is already kicking in. Tonight will be a good night.

I would just love to have some 4-HO-MIPT and it would be great if I had 3-meo-pcp with it. One of my best trips was a 4-ho-mipt+DXM combo.
I'd also like a really strong injectable opiate but I am more interested in the above.

Not for this very moment but for when the meth wears off I'd be so happy if I had some Heroin or Hydromorphone, a tiny bit more Clonazepam(10mg for top ups), some Ketamine(1/2g vial for IM use) and a gram each of a sedating strain of pot and a trippy strain of pot and lastly some BHO/very pure hash oil and a dabber :)

P.S I'm not dumb enough to have even half of that within a short time frame. There would be much potential for overdose but in the right order and doses there could be plenty of bliss within those chemicals.

I've had MDMA, Meth, Booze, Clonazepam and Buprenorphine today. I got given some pot by my friend and have clonnies left but some amber hash oil by dabs would be awesome...... Also a few more clonazepam tabs and of course, heroin! More meth would be good too :) yeah I'm a pig!

I am just craving weed, but I stopped smoking because I want to further some goals in life and want another job/or at least pick up a few hours somewhere else. I can't handle working somewhere that isn't challenging me because then every day just becomes another day. However, hopefully this happens within the upcoming month and then I can smoke all the weed/oil I want. After that I plan on just quitting everything else in general because I really don't get enjoyment from drugs like I used to.

More beer, more benzos, some NZT :p
Some NZT here as well please! ;)

I'm craving weed. I have a few grams of some lovely high quality strains, but I left it at a good friend's house in an effort to keep my weed consumption small. I love me some weed, but it drains my motivation and makes me lazy as hell. So now I'm only smoking in the evenings. No thanks to me bringing home less weed though... I've noticed I'm not as drawn to weed as I once was. I still really enjoy it in the evening when I have no further obligations that day and can just relax. Either by myself or with my best mate. If I smoke during other times it just isn't much fun anymore, so I have no problem with leaving it alone until my 'relax-moment' during the evening, or even skipping a day.

So I'm just gonna bring home all my weed next time I see that friend. It was a silly idea that just forces me to constantly waste (mainly) my and (some of) my friend's time.

TL;DR: Weed!

Why do some of my friends have to be on the meth binge as of lately?
They go on and off of it....however, they give me adderall for cheap because they rather do that...but have money to lol
I kind of want some, but at the same time it is gross to me.
Lol, the last time I smoked meth was on my birthday?
I was so fucked up on well over a gram of ketamine and didn't even feel it.
I was just alert and then went to bed, but I truly was doing lines, lines, lines of k...so I was tripping dick off k
Now the ketamine though >.> ahhhhhhhhhh ketamine, mmmmmmmmmm
next week I will probably have some more

I'm currently on Tianeptine and it's making me crave, like, y'know, 'real' opiates.

It's still a fairly nice buzz tho, synergizes well with my kpins

Bromazepam, bromazepam, and more bromazepam.

Some cannabis edibles or some wax to top my flowers with.

And maybe most of all a pack of cigarettes (after all, I'm guaranteed 120mg Methadone a day, and I have a small stash of clonazepam, 7mg, a bit of alprazolam, one Mexican bar, and a gram or so of better than decent herb).

I'm craving some Oxycodone, or a Xanax bar. Man, it's been too long since I've said hey to the benzos.

i'm craving a drug-den setting in which the bong is cleaned, hash & weed are present and i'm chillin' on a valium or 2 with a glass of gin slowly being sipped watching some movie with the sound off while i melt away to some music. <3

some DXM on top of that will also be clutch. =D

i'm really just craving a chill-euphoric state and i know that screams opioids but i prefer to stay away from those :\

Ogh being on freaking subs. I'm craving oxy instant release and some nice cold beers as well.. i can dream, hah. On the Dr naughty list now can't ask for it ??? my Dr used to give me targin 20/50 I think they we're after too much oxy then after to much of seeing other dry got chucked onto subs lol.