• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

Tar but I'm stuck at a car dealership getting my car fixed for god knows how long

Heroin, I just got the guy on the line. He said tomorrow for sure. I hope.. Finally.. Anyways I'm not that impatient for it anymore, due to the O-desmethyltramadol I picked up today. :)

Fingers crossed!

I crave the weekend...bar, good company, alcohol and pool. :)

Last edited:
Still heroin, guy still hasn't come through.

Oh well. It's not so bad seeing as I have plenty of O-desmethyltramadol & suboxone, it's a just little frustrating to be told 'tomorrow' every day. I would've much preferred it if he had just told me 'next thursday' when I asked him last saturday, instead of telling me 'tomorrow' every day since sunday. (And coming through on the agreed upon time.) At least then I'd know for sure.. This is just annoying, as I've keep those times free every day when I could've planned other stuff..

^^miam O-DSMT what ROA do you use?

Plenty of nitrous... then... A fatty IM of MXE Whilst peaking on a mg of lsd and Nuctalon n O-DSMT for after

^Anxiety or lacking sleep still man? ;)

Oh no, I haven't done meth in a while actually. Except yesterday when someone offered me a shot and I was like, oh, OK...if you insist, I don't want to be impolite or anything! :D

But yeah, other than that, haven't really been riding the crystal dragon for a long time. I traded my speed habit for an opiate habit, which I'm currently trying to reduce drastically...hence the benzodiazepine thing. Been using H every day for a month and a half or so, maybe longer, smoking it and/or slamming it. Over the past week though I've probably used it only 3 days. Haven't used it at all today or yesterday so that's good. I'm going to see relatives soon and I don't want to be some dopesick drug addict around them, basically

And as luck would have it someone gave me three 2 mg Xanax tablets yesterday in exchange for a ride :)

^^miam O-DSMT what ROA do you use?

Plenty of nitrous... then... A fatty IM of MXE Whilst peaking on a mg of lsd and Nuctalon n O-DSMT for after
I tried to IV it for the first time today, don't think it's worth it. So I took an IV dose this afternoon, but I think that's about worn off. I've IM'd 2 more doses this evening. I think IM>IV>oral>nasal. (Haven't plugged) Nasal being kind of a waste as the effects from it seem to be more speedy and overall less enjoyable than the other RoA's. I wouldn't IV it again, as there is practically no rush so IMO it's not worth it.

Oxycodone would've had me at this point, if I hadn't purchased a small amount to see what it's like. Never am I going to order that again, it's great, but NO I would not like to flush my life down the drain for opiates. Well, I would've done it if I had 'm, but I wouldn't like the result.

Really craving some amps today. I feel like speeding. Also, an eighth of dank and a buncha 10mg valiums to fuck wit. Mmmmh that combo sounds so good right now. :p

Fucking anything apart from shit beer.
I'm just as fucking miserable without drugs, it seems.
Day after day, month after month, sobriety fucking sucks.