• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Fresh Outta Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bottle or three of Adderall, Dexedrine, or Desoxyn, more Restoril, and a pound or two of weed. Then I can take care of all this shit that's expected of me.

Weed. Hoping that this Sunday isn't the first since high school that i don't partake in tradition.

Smoking weed on 4/20. Past 8 years I've been able to get blazed as fuck, this year my dad is driving over 2000 miles to see me and I can't very well ditch him to get high lmao :(

Smoking weed on 4/20. Past 8 years I've been able to get blazed as fuck, this year my dad is driving over 2000 miles to see me and I can't very well ditch him to get high lmao :(

bummer.

lol i was thinking things that people on sunday, didnt even think about that

I'm craving the funds to finance this weekend's festivities.

Ja d00d. I've been dry for over three weeks now, which hasn't happened to me in almost as long (6 yrs vs eight). So it shouldn't kill me... I guess

Maybe he'd join you.

Thanks a lot for the best laugh I've had today :). We'll definitely tip a couple back together instead.

Right now I am craving a cigarette. Meh. I'm glad that sort of craving is rare. !maybe its because I just had a great fatty meal.

Last edited:
Come on over.

I don't know what I'm craving. I want to escape reality for a while and be assured not to have a bad trip.

More opiates ( only had a few dones .this morning fml) a benzo ( having some rebound anxiety from using so much vals this week ) some more weed, and some Speed .

I just want an infinite amount of temazepam! It's like the only benzo that I can actually get high off on without combining it with alcohol or opiates.
Maybe I should see my p-doc and ask for restoril instead.

^You crack me up! Today it's infinite temazepam, what will tommorow bring?!

^Yes, it's the range of drugs that you enjoy that most impresses me as a fellow connoisseur!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.