• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Fresh Outta Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm content for now actually... I clicked the thread link, then tried to think.... and then realized benzos do that.......
So I kinda don't really care.... maybe another bong rip, lol

4aco dmt. It's been over a year since I have tripped due to health issues I'm planning on going for 20mg in the next couple of weeks.

Some scag. I don't even get a rush IV, but it kills the pain and I can get sleep on it. Nothing Rx around here strong enough and super expensive.

edit: I take that back. I do get a rush...but all that is is itchiness, redness/heat flush, and loads of sweating lol.

^ Take an antihistamine like half an hour before shooting.,I always do before smashing opis. I get that stupid rash that's super common with IV use of morphine-based opiates...
It should probably help you enjoy the rush more Instead of getting overheated and itchy.

I take 150mg of diphenhydramine and 100mg of promethazine lmao.

^for someone to actually crave codeine, you must either have a nonexistant opioid tolerance or some badass enzymes.

Honestly I'd take codeine over most opiates, although I have no tolerance so if I take 10mg too much oxycodone I end up horribly sick and the experience isn't enjoyable at all.

though, opiates in general are just kind of boring by themselves.. you'd probably need both the ketamine and hash lol

I am craving Codeine because i am on Hydrocodones to and the Hydrocodone+Codeine combo for me is very fucking nice. Codeine alone doesnt do shit for me tho waist of money imo/e. I do have a opiate tolerance but its nothing crazy like when i used Heroin, Methadone and Oxycodone a lot.

So benzod out really baked and speed smkd. Gotta wait 4 more hours to get my mdones! Fucking shit, suicide.. its always the last person you'd except..

craving more Speed

Craving UEI really bad. Withdrawal is setting in and the fedex guy is always here around 11, so an hour give or take from right now and I should be well again. Worked overnight and haven't slept yet, RLS is really really bad.

^for someone to actually crave codeine, you must either have a nonexistant opioid tolerance or some badass enzymes.

^lmfao

I'd like some hydromorph and oxyIR, same rig.
but a small line of ketamine first. (I dont do bumps of that shit anymore my tolerance is retarded, even since I "quit")

~Ms.P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.