• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Fresh Outta Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
D-amphetamine or lisdexamfetamine, clonazepam, wax, and ketamine

Just parachuted the last of (>12-15g's) my red vein thai kratom. Would rather have some extract with pseudo-indoxyl alkaloid in it.

My opiate fix. Forgot my bus pass so now I gotta wait for the next one. Was so pissed when the bus got there and I couldn't get on :/ Guess ill just get stoned and take some promethazine until then!

Weed and Benzo's - particularly some Xanny bars (I don't need to get all esoteric w/ my benzo's OK). I got the ganj, and I'm settling for some neurontin, and that led to a 12 hour nap last night, but I got some diazepam coming in today hopefully, and some k-pins in the next few days. I can taste the glory nao!

Weed and Benzo's - particularly some Xanny bars (I don't need to get all esoteric w/ my benzo's OK). I got the ganj, and I'm settling for some neurontin, and that led to a 12 hour nap last night, but I got some diazepam coming in today hopefully, and some k-pins in the next few days. I can taste the glory nao!

Fucken ex-girlfriend wench did'nn get the diazepam dammmmmit. Gotta hold out hope for those k-pins - my last hope.

Not a huge drinker, but when I'm first streeted wanna get drunk n smoke and show off that fresh out swag..."fuck em all like I'm fresh out!" then a fat shot of H...always on the menu

Amphetamines to keep going, gotta wait till my guy wakes up it's still early.

^ Mhm sounds nice
It's been years for me

I still member dat glorious purple'y taste

Fucken ex-girlfriend wench did'nn get the diazepam dammmmmit. Gotta hold out hope for those k-pins - my last hope.

Let brother Bill hold motherearth
I'll feed you banzos till you get all emotional

Then you can really let it all out

More Alprazolam, MXE and a 50 pack box of Whip-it! brand nitrous because i am in the mood to make some pies... ;)

Thankfully nothing an actual drug craving would drive me nuts as I also have to deal with being sick. But in a perfect world I wouldn't have to go to work today. And I would smoke the shit out of this great pot I have instead of just a couple hits this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.