• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Fresh Outta Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
^keep strong my man!

I could go for a cigarette and .5mg clonazepam and 5-10mg adderall or 20mg vyvanse.

Ty hcm.

Right now I just want some pot to smoke before bedtime tonite. Getting it wouldn't be a problem I just don't want to cave. Would also like tobacco but that would mostly be to mix with the pot:)

Some more cannnnnnnabis. Just ran out of the 0.25g I bought from a friend, good weed, too, lasted 5 sessions of 50mg each.

My weed tolerance was so low due to not smoking for about 2-3 weeks, got soooooo faded :)

Vermont beer and pot. I knew what I was leaving behind and I still left :\

I could also go for something like xanax or kratom today, or at least for the weekend. I dunno what the fuck imma do besides maybe hike n eat tacos.

I really could go for some plugged mda right now but I'm going to wait to the end of this semester since so I can just concentrate on school and lay off everything but my prescribed meds for pain. Also I want to wait till I can really enjoy it without any stress or distractions ruining my experience especially considering this is my last little bit and I mostly wont find anymore for a long time at least not shit as good as this.

^ always wondered how u had a cornucopia available to u in Somalia. Gotta guess the net, could be wrong...

Oxycodone... just sitting here waiting for the call so I can get it, feels like it's taking forever~!

Anything to make this pain in my legs go away!! ><

Really could go for some oxy/clonaz combo right about now..

~Ms.P

More weed would be nice; I could go for more amp but I have to save it; I also wouldn't turn down a few more beers.

Still craving Oxy or Heroin, whichever but can't seem to find any! Spending all that would be money on weed gona smoke till I get retarded :D

Status
Not open for further replies.