What album/song are you addicted to atm?

FUCK!! did not even know. acquiring now. what does it sound like compared to the other soundtracks? to me social network is heads above girl with dragon tattoo, but dragon tattoo is way more frightening.
i haven't heard the other soundtracks, and haven't seen the social network. no idea what drew me to give gone girl sndtk a listen, just kept hearing it's a great film so when i saw it posted gave it a chance. reading the wiki "David Edelstein praised the score stating, "The spooky astral music (by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross) is like purgatory in beige" purgatory in beige, that imo, describes it perfectly.

going to get those other sndtks now, have a feeling they will go nicely as days get shorter. =)

Social Network soundtrack is incredible, Trent Reznor is starting to feel more and more like Brian Eno as he gets older. This soundtrack is one of my most played albums of all time.

Will listen to Gone Girl as soon as I finish watching all these fashion shows I haven't been able to catch up on. Currently on Rick Owens and his weird mermaid tails.

Social Network is perfect for fall, and Dragon Tattoo is winter. Makes sense, as Social Network is centered around school and school life (nothing says school like fall) and girl with the dragon tattoo takes place in fucking Sweden and I don't think there is ever a scene in that movie where it's not snowing.

all of the album of coheed and cambria.

Hey man I see you like Coheed an Cambria, Coheed is touring with an promoting the band Thank You Scientist. I linked a few song above, give em a listen! I think you may very well like them :D

-

just one track off their furtive pearl album but they are all up to this standard of musicianship
i must listen to this at least once a week or close to

well i do have a the cd in the car

Surely one of the most beautiful things ever <3

I've been listening to the album Conference Of The Birds by Om quite a bit lately.

this is another album i just love and i think is well worth a listen if you like early seventies rock

really into portishead atm, fitting tunes for the coming shorter/dark days that lie ahead.

Lately these albums,

Violent Femmes - Violent Femmes

Megadeth - Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good

The Who - The Who by Numbers

The Who - Tommy

tumblr_n5bjt2QnRy1qd99t2o1_500.gif

ijdgaf :\