What album/song are you addicted to atm?

Every so often I get on a Patton kick & this album in particular is a personal favorite. I have some nostalgic memories clouding my judgement but I find some of the songs get stuck in my head as this thread indicates. Regardless in my opinion most Mike Patton projects = good stuff. ;)

Oh man, I forgot this album existed! Guess I have no choice now but to listen to this obsessively for the rest of the day.

Call me Bongo BrightSTONE. FLOUR POWDER POWER.

Addicted to this song since I first discovered it even if I go a long while without a play.

Can't get enough of the new Mammal Hands album Captured Spirits. This track in particular is great and I'm glad they did a video for it.

Nubya Garcia's debut album SOURCE is a stunner too, a wicked blend of jazz and reggae. The performance she and band did (all superb musicians) for NPR is outstanding. Roll up a fat one and put this on.

I've been on a major Depeche Mode kick for the past few weeks. They have such an amazing body of work and continue to evolve with every album. It makes me think of what The Beatles could have done if they had stayed together for 40 years like DM have.

Been listening to this album lately. I love listening to these guys. It’s quite a tragic story about Andrew Wood and it’s likely that had he lived, Pearl Jam might never have existed.

Apple - Mother Love Bone