What album/song are you addicted to atm?

Lovin' in my Baby's Eyes By Leftover Salmon with Taj Mahal off Nashville Sessions. (Originally done by Taj Mahal)... Also, anything by Railroad Earth I seem to be on a huge bluegrass trip right now.
Also loving 90's music, One Headlight by the Wallflowers and Karma Police by Radiohead.

+1 for Cop Killer!

I just saw Yob do back to back shows, 2 nights in a row, and cant seem to get them out of my head:

One hundred thousand
Repetitions
Recite the mantra
Flowers unfold
Loosen the grip
Undo the fiction
Release the power
Trapped in the story

The song nobody home : 1:01:30

direct link to song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LCEUwxjIr8=61m30s

Has at least 2 meanings. Each one is equally depressive. "Got a strong urge to FLY. But I got nowhere to fly to ..."

The song right after ("Vera") is also beautifully depressing. It is about the singer Vera Lynn, who wrote "motivational" songs during WW2. What an upright, honest and nice girl she was ...

Roger Waters is genial lyricist.

Last edited:
Hepcat - Country.

It's from the movie Glory Daze. (Both a great song & movie.) Check them out man.

Plmar- lateralus and aenima have been playing in my head for years now can't get enough.
Just getting getting into nine inch nails and can't stop listening to the downward spiral album. I have The Slip but haven't even listened to it only because I just cannot get enough of the downward spiral. I'm not ready!!! Is that electronic?
I also love Pink Floyd Animals is one of my favorite albums of all time.