What album/song are you addicted to atm?

I'm currently digging Pilgrimage from the semi-unknown polish (iirc) band VUVR. the first part of the album consist in some sweet jazz-fusion influenced tech-death metal and the second part are pretty much nice jazzy tunes with a few metal parts.
If you like Cynic or Atheist you definitely have to give this littoe gem a listen.

if anyone digs modest mouse, built to spill, death cab for cutie esque dreamy alternative/indie rock, this is the best fucking album i have layed my ears upon for years

where has duster been my whole life???!? did i say i love this band?? this album is a masterpiece

a brilliant german band that i really love

KIN PING MEH - Kin Ping Meh [1971] [REMASTERED WITH BONUS TRACKS]

Trampled By Turtles - Wild Animals

more mellow, a little hipster, still country/bluegrass. dig it a lot. listened to it like 5 times this weekend.

YOU KNOW WHAT BEAT THAT IS, DON'T YOU?

hint: i posted it in the fashion thread about that photo shoot hydro posted called 'baby blues'.
you know it :) love beats like that. when you hear it for the first time, but think to yourself "this sounds familiar"

Badbadnotgood - III
And Thundercat's first solo record

I'm really fuckin with some crazy kinds of hip hop and jazzy sorts of things right now, i love it.

time to pretend has been the most addicted ive song ie ever listend to even years later.

Bosnian Rainbows and their self-titled album. They are the first art rock band I've had the pleasure of listening to. I heard one of their songs, Eli, on the end credits of a True Detective episode. I usually don't chase after music I've heard in shows or movies, but that song was so haunting and groovy it deserved a chase. Lo and behold I've been turned onto art rock! I've heard they're amazing live.

Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross - Gone Girl [2014] [Soundtrack]

just beautiful. can't wait to see the movie.

Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross - Gone Girl [2014] [Soundtrack]

just beautiful. can't wait to see the movie.

FUCK!! did not even know. acquiring now. what does it sound like compared to the other soundtracks? to me social network is heads above girl with dragon tattoo, but dragon tattoo is way more frightening.

i'm addicted to "well i wonder" by the smiths right now. it suddenly (i mean like an hour ago) replaced 'what she said' (also by the smiths) as my favorite song of all time. 'what she said' held that honor for over a decade. strange, how things like that just suddenly happen. my favorite movie is the same. and book. but it was like lightening struck me as it came on in the car and i just knew that this was my favorite song now. i'm getting old. at least, that's what the song tells me.

I'm absolutely addicted to the album Maps to Non-Existent Places by Thank You Scientist.
I've listened to it like 20 times in the last 3 weeks. And they say there ain't good music nowadays 8)

here are a few tracks I higly recommend you listen to the whole album. (you can buy the remastered version that has a much better audio and the (beautiful) singer's voice is more audible))