• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

weed "withdrawal" how to ease the symptoms?

If that was the case how do u explain the fact I dreamed fine while smoking only weed?

It seems to me and a few people I know that adding tobacco to weed will more efficiently deliver the active cannabinoids to your bloodstream.

I don't know without further information. Everyone is different, maybe you didn't smoke a huge amount, maybe your bodies pharmacology/biochemistry is slightly different to the average persons, the factors involved are huge. But I can't say that MOST people experience a decrease in dreams while smoking heavily. You have a habit of proclaiming your opinions and experiences as fact with little to nothing backing it up. I'm sure it's not the first time me and you have disagreed on your opinions.
Could just be my dream cycle isn't affected by pot.

Isnt alkalized water just some bullshit scam that doesn't do anything it claims to?
I guess it depends on one individual experience. Biologically in the human body alkalinity is generally a good thing. All the research I’ve done and customers I’ve talk to (my store sells it) say good things about it. But like I said, just cause it works for someone does not mean its an absolute for all.

go get a benzo or heroin addiction then ull see this post was a waste of time. ypur body dosent become dependant. ive been smoking half an ounce a week for 15 years and i get no withdrawal symptoms. maybe because as another poster said, im not a pussy and have been through real drug withdrawals.. people addicted to harder drugs will just laugh at posts like these. harden up OP its fucking pot

go get a benzo or heroin addiction then ull see this post was a waste of time. ypur body dosent become dependant. ive been smoking half an ounce a week for 15 years and i get no withdrawal symptoms. maybe because as another poster said, im not a pussy and have been through real drug withdrawals.. people addicted to harder drugs will just laugh at posts like these. harden up OP its fucking pot

I'm so fucking sick of people saying things like this, which basically amounts to "It didn't happen to me so it must be bullshit." When you use that kind of dumb ass logic, how do you account for the people how say it does happen to them and it must be true? Are they all liars? Weak-minded? *Oh, my bad, upon re-reading you seem to think they're pussies.

It's pretty strange how when this topic comes up, a huge chunk of avid drug users forget that drugs effect people differently (sometimes paradoxically with people that have certain conditions, illnesses and body/brain chemistry.) Just because you've never dealt with it doesn't make it bullshit.

I'll definitely agree that quitting weed is nothing like the hell that I know as alprazolam addiction, but it's fucking dumb to turn a person's genuine plea for help and advice into a god damn pissing contest every time this subject's brought up. Literally every. Fucking. Time.

js420 - I bin smokin since 1973; do I win?

The link is a reference to DSM-5, which includes cannabis use disorder. I regularly go on/off cannabis. I quit alcohol dead stop before I started dialysis. About 22-24 years ago I tried to quit smoking cigarettes. And tried. And tried. And so on....

You couple the hundreds of different physiologically active compounds in cannabis with different individual physiologiex - then why is it difficult to believe that some people have a hell of a hard time quitting or suffer withdrawal symptoms?

I’d be cranky if I were suddenly deprived of my weed/oil so I make sure I always have stock.

Here’s a withdrawsl symptom for you; being unable to eat 🇨🇦

Here’s a withdrawsl symptom for you; being unable to eat 🇨🇦

"Oh, but that's just because of anxiety. It's all in your head, man," said every person to ever discredit weed withdrawal symptoms.

or even better!

"Oh, you're uncomfortable now? Don't ever get addicted to heroin, bro." Like... yeah, no shit. People seem to forget that just because a person's w/d is a mild inconvenience at it's worst, that doesn't stop that person from wanting to be comfortable and trying to find out if there's a way to feel better a bit more quickly. People like @js420 just wanna swing their dick around when they jump into threads like this the way he just did.

>being addicted to opiates
>calling other people pussy
Either you are just dumb as fuck or a kid whos never used anything. probably both.

Btw Thanks for all the nice help.
Ofc it was all just in my head and after a week or two the anxiety was replaced by some kind of pride to have overcome it.
I didnt smoke for over a month, i found myself a job and i am doing physical exercise.

Altough i still get the feeling that i want to smoke sometimes to calm down, when presented with the opportunity i just get a feeling of disgust.

Salutations Jibult,

reported as ad bot

always knew there was somethin' fishy goin' on here...

Indeed. So you admit, finally, after all those years i knew! The constant "Wall-of-Shame" sure makes a lot of sense now.

Oh dear, put me in the purgatory all you want, i got what i want.

Good day, have fun!! ☮

Last edited:
The constant "Wall-of-Shame" sure makes a lot of sense now.

I often say this to myself without encroaching on you but what the hell are you talking about now?

You don't write your posts in French and then throw 'em through Google Translate, do you? Because that would explain a fuckin' lot, Egzo'.

Weed addiction is awesome over here in San Diego. There is 12 pot shops on my street within 5 miles! But I am so sorry if you can't stop weed nut is withdrawl the proper word?

I 've smoked weed 16 years solid with a few breaks here and rarely there. Sleeping without weed is weak but yeah the wax dabs and all the cartridges are so bomb and convenient but I only smoke after work now days so evening and up. But since I am on a pandemic leave but still making money it's blunts all day.....And now kratom

While I definitely agree I did experience heavy weed withdrawal back before my heroin, benzo experiences but I also took a lot of LSD and MDMA, which I think effectively changed the experience now even after my recent LSD experiences 20yrs later I no longer notice a thing after quiting weed but I also had a heavy heroin and benzo addiction years ago but my past experiences don't discount weed withdrawal due to my prior heavy psychological mood swings before my addictions.

Last edited: