• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

We talkin about CACTUS!

Did you drink all thirteen pounds at once?! I once obtained 13 pounds of San Pedro from the Amazon river basin, and ended up drinking about 7 pounds of it over a few hours (which is a SHITLOAD of cactus). I didn't get any effects, which was one of the many times that San Pedro didn't work for me.

I split it with one other person. It was an iso extraction so I didn't have to eat much material.

anybody know how much is necessary to do an extract and end up with like 2 grams of mescaline?
we talkin bout CACTUS

anybody know how much is necessary to do an extract and end up with like 2 grams of mescaline?
we talkin bout CACTUS

No, nobody knows. Because both San Pedro and peruvian torch vary wildly in mescaline content.

No, nobody knows. Because both San Pedro and peruvian torch vary wildly in mescaline content.
This. Once you find a reliable vendor though then it's pretty easy to equate how much you could get from some powder. I was lucky enough to find a great one with consistent or better powder and esistamtion www quite easy.

Bridgesii is what you want, anyways. Order 4 feet, brew it up, and split it 2 or 3 ways. You'll be set.

That must have been a discouraging experience. If I got cuttings that looked like that I would not be happy, in fact it says a lot about the vendor. The cacti should be bright green and plump with few abrasions if any. It takes at least three pounds of flesh for a dose, so that may be your problem.

One dose of tea can be reduced to a dark green lump of tar the size of a large marble which makes it easier to consume. I used to fill up wine bottles with tea and keep them in my fridge and drink a bottle per trip until I lost my taste for it. IMO it is still more palatable than most other visionary plants.

There is a lot of trial and error with ethnobotanicals.

That's why you need to extract it. D-limonene makes it easy as can be and the end product is nearly identical to going the harder routes!

That's why you need to extract it. D-limonene makes it easy as can be and the end product is nearly identical to going the harder routes!

Do you do a simple 1 step extraction, or an a/b using limonene as the final solvent?

I dont know, ive seen many time real cactus compared with extraction from guys having a lot of experience with both. everyone said that the extraction is not like the full cactus experience

so bridgesii is bolivian torch right?
and that is the "best" cactus to use for this?

If you live in North America, it's the best. Only deal with San Pedro if you're visiting South America. You'd probably like it down there: coca leaves and cactus. And Latina mamacitas.

I dont know, ive seen many time real cactus compared with extraction from guys having a lot of experience with both. everyone said that the extraction is not like the full cactus experience
Yeah if you do the standard A/B extractions you'll recieve pure mescaline hcl, but d-rons technique is more full spectrum. Either way I can tell you, mescaline hcl, and full spectrum truly apart spectacularly different. I'd choose full spectrum but still...

If you live in North America, it's the best. Only deal with San Pedro if you're visiting South America. You'd probably like it down there: coca leaves and cactus. And Latina mamacitas.

I can't find it and I live in North America. I had a satisfying trip on ~2 feet of San Pedro, but I'm definitely gonna do twice that much next time.

Yeah if you do the standard A/B extractions you'll recieve pure mescaline hcl, but d-rons technique is more full spectrum. Either way I can tell you, mescaline hcl, and full spectrum truly apart spectacularly different. I'd choose full spectrum but still...

I haven't tried 'pure' mescaline but I recently tried some full spectrum Peruvian Torch extract using 69ron's tek, no more than 300mg, and the experience was quite beautiful. I have some pure Mescaline HCl available for when I want to try it but the full spectrum was amazing and I am tempted to do more of that one. Weight for weight the full spectrum is slightly stronger than pure mescaline, according to 69ron. Perhaps the full spectrum is better for you too. It certainly did well for me, although I was a little tired for a day or two after.