View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

We talkin about CACTUS!

StanleyJobson

Ex-Bluelighter
Simple as that. It's not about that at all. But it's easy to talk about and sum it up when you just talk about cactus; we're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're in here talking about cactus. I mean, listen, we're talking about cactus. Not a game! Not a game! Not a game! We're talking about cactus. Not a game; not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last, not the game, we're talking about cactus, man. I mean how silly is that? We're talking about cactus. I know I'm supposed to be there, I know I'm supposed to lead by example, I know that. And I'm not shoving it aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important. I do. I honestly do. But we're talking about cactus, man. What are we talking about? Cactus? We're talking about cactus, man!

Simple as that. It's not about that at all. But it's easy to talk about and sum it up when you just talk about cactus; we're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're in here talking about cactus. I mean, listen, we're talking about cactus. Not a game! Not a game! Not a game! We're talking about cactus. Not a game; not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last, not the game, we're talking about cactus, man. I mean how silly is that? We're talking about cactus. I know I'm supposed to be there, I know I'm supposed to lead by example, I know that. And I'm not shoving it aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important. I do. I honestly do. But we're talking about cactus, man. What are we talking about? Cactus? We're talking about cactus, man!

What are talking about man?!

Besides eating the shit is there a quicker way to trip then sitting in front of the stove with my entire family in the kitchen?

Besides eating the shit is there a quicker way to trip then sitting in front of the stove with my entire family in the kitchen?

The stove gets you high? Or your family? What does this post mean?

I'm just going to point out the Allen Iverson reference is hilarious.. Lol everyone who is completely lost youtube Allen Iverson practice press conference if you want to know. As for "Cactus" and other shit lol flailing

The stove gets you high? Or your family? What does this post mean?

I guess the stove gets me high, since i'm going to use it to cook out the mescaline from my cactus. I was wondering if there was an easyer/quicker way in doing so.

The easier way is finding a source for pure mescaline. Other than that, you're in for some work.

True..true..

I balld up what i had left over in little squares of toliet paper, been taking 1 piece about every 15minutes. Also i soaked the cheese cloth in hot water and repedetly squeezed the cactus juice out making a small cup of green.

I took the first dose around 1 1/2hr hours ago, i feel spacey like i'm starting to come up.
My belly doesnt hurt much,guess the toliet paper helpd out some there.

Will post more later

I'm just going to point out the Allen Iverson reference is hilarious.. Lol everyone who is completely lost youtube Allen Iverson practice press conference if you want to know. As for "Cactus" and other shit lol flailing

If you're watching the game on ESPN today they've been doing a spot for Christmas with Santa doing a press conference. "We're talking about presents??!"

Cactus? Damn near killed us!

Story time: Me personally, I am a fan of boiling diced cactus (can be dried) with a squeeze of lemon, lime, or orange juice for approx 3 hours then straining it. I never drank it though, instead I extracted the mescaline with sodium carbonate and dichloromethane. Let the solvent evaporate and got mescaline, about 80% pure. Shame that there was got so little (Cacti don't grow well in the Pacific Northwest!). I never sampled it though; this was done as a favour to the friend who provided me with his cactus.