• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

We talkin about CACTUS!

if after 2 hours, your not having oev ++, its fair to say that your experience will not be strong, therefore if wanted, you can drink the second dosage.

Like many told you, some cactus are very potent while other not. so maybe you have a small, medium or hard dosage with only once cup. if not, drink the other one!
otherwise, a low dose of mescaline is fun, but very underwhelming

After 2 hours, won't the additional dose just prolong the trip rather than increasing the effects?

Thanks for the info murphy, i have decided to drink the second bottle.
Down the hatch!
Fucking gross shit. I guess i was expecting a straight face fuck from all this, meh not so much. Maybe the second dose will kick in the first and viceversa.

Thanks for the info murphy, i have decided to drink the second bottle.
Down the hatch!
Fucking gross shit. I guess i was expecting a straight face fuck from all this, meh not so much. Maybe the second dose will kick in the first and viceversa.
how much cutting did you had in total?
so you downed the two doses?

enjoy!!!!

would material that has been extracted via alcohol and heat go "bad" after a while, like loose potency?

I Never Tried Mescaline Before But I have Done Mushrooms Up To 6.5 Gram Trip Of Some Good Presumably Cubensis Are They Comparable Or Is Mescaline A Whole Different Kind And Level Of A Psychedelic???

The worst tasting shit I can think of, by far. Still worth it though.
yeah, for me its likely even worst then kratom, which also makes me burf automatically. I prefer to reduce the cactus tea down to tar then roll into balls, no taste :)

how much cutting did you had in total?
so you downed the two doses?

enjoy!!!!

I didn't feel a fucking thing..maybe it was a placeabo effect I felt.. Atleast i didn't get sick to my stomach, I felt like i took abunch of wheat grass, my piss lookd normal, and i slept good the other night lol.

I was let down, so ended up going to the liquor store late last night and got a bottle after all this.

Like someone mentioned the cuttlings were to little, so thats probably the case.

I will try this again in the near future so next time I plan to either try with a bigger cut, or try the P.torch.

Sucks i had to drink that shit lol, i guess i can brag about how good it tastes!! And if I had a word of advice to give id say its best to warm the brew up before you drink it.

or even better, reduce it until it becomes almost tar like, then add flour and roll into balls. you just swallow the balls. NO taste.

yeah, try peruvianus. this is what I use and its very potent!

Inspired by Jim Morrison and reading The Doors of Perception twice, I can say that I absolutely cannot wait to domesticate E. Pachanoi. It will take a while but I guess it'll be worth it. Someone told me it'd be better to wait 2-3 years for the plant to start growing very quickly and then cut it instead of cutting it after a year. Do you agree with that? My curiosity is overpowering my patience so I thought of possibility of growing 3 cacti: one to grow for a long period and two for my curiosity of what it contains (cutting after a year).

I don't think a year-old cactus will have enough mescaline to be worthwhile. Best to let it grow for awhile. Or if you can, buy a fully grown cactus (or cacti) and transplant it to your yard. If I lived in a place conducive to cactus-growing, my entire backyard would be filled with Bridgesii. Someday....

Where I'm from it's impossible to find any cuttings that would cost lees than $100 per foot and I don't feel comfortable ordering it from international sellers. Growing it from seed seems like a hassle too. The only local supplier I found sell 5in height planted and rooted San Pedro's which is what I'm planning to buy.

My 13 pound iso extraction was a success. Light trip, but very interesting and fun. It was like a waking dream.

Did you drink all thirteen pounds at once?! I once obtained 13 pounds of San Pedro from the Amazon river basin, and ended up drinking about 7 pounds of it over a few hours (which is a SHITLOAD of cactus). I didn't get any effects, which was one of the many times that San Pedro didn't work for me.

Hi there, I've been growing two trichocereus for about ten years, I suspect they might contain mescaline, but I'm not sure. Could anyone help me identify them? I can take pictures if necessary. These cactuses have a sentimental value for me, I don't want to eat them unless I'm sure they're worth it.