• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

We Call It Acieeeed!!!!

Am also a confirmed southerner. And I usually like DS's recommendations. That track was pure shite though, to be honest.

Can't have and acid thread without mentioning 808 State so I'm mentioning 808 State... and adding Dicky D's remixing skillz cos it actually is better than the original in this case ;)

808 State - Flow Coma (AFX Mix) <3

Although the original is hardly shite to begin with...

Humanoid - Stakker Humanoid

proper oldie from the FSOL boys (and before Shambles mentions it they also make some very nice music with instruments under the name Amorphous Androgynous, thanks making me aware of that Sham :) )

^ bit late mate the king of acid has been mentioned a few times!

^ =D<3=D

Acid can be chill too... and still squelch enough to make ya weep <3

very good, some Younger Brother is kind of acid chill, but does sound a bit more psy than acid at times, I still like it though

not really proper acid though, like this man bashing ACID classic

Armando - Don't Take It

that 303 line is top, dancing around between sinewave and sawtooth I think, hot! makes me want to dance, this is what feminists should start doing, preaching through HARDWARE :D

by the way I was referring to Younger Brother when I said 'not really proper acid,' that Vulva track certainly qualifies :)

while I'm explaining myself think another Ceephax track off his 2nd to latest release needs to be posted, for the video as much as the track =D

Ceephax Acid Crew - Sidney's Sizzler

^ Not proper acid? Feck off =D

It squelches, it's acid. Rephlex (or maybe WARP??? - I forget) early 90's "acid" - you gonna argue? ;)

It does it for me anyway. Acid can be upbeat or downbeat. That track is possibly best described as dub a la acieeeed.... but check the man's history (aka Yoni) and it's pretty clear what he's getting at... imo, ime, xtc, lsd, etc...

Yoni - Black Forest
<3

EDIT: Doh! Shoulda known you known, Tek ;)<3