• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☠ WARNING ☠ Warning: Over the counter “Amanita Gummies” contain 4-aco-dmt

It's not 15 bucks a gram. My source in Canada when converted is 120 usd per gram with similar prices at my backup source.
Not convinced that's what is in these, I can't test gummies or edibles just powders pills and blotters

Right - so there aint no-one putting 4-aco in gas station gummies.

Just looked and you can buy 200 grams of amantia muscaria for 62 bucks. The idea is someone is substituting something that costs 62 bucks for 200 grams with something that costs 120 bucks per gram. That sound like a good idea to you?

Mind you, I want to try em after Snafu's review - they sound blood fire!

Last edited:
200g for 62. Dosage of dried is 5-10g. 200/7.5=~27 doses.

1000mg for 120. Average dose 15mg. 1000/15=~67 doses.

You can’t simply look at the weight of said drug and price, that would make LSD by far the most expensive drug when we know this isn’t true. The AcO is cheaper per dosage and doesn’t require extraction which further adds to costs. You must look at price per dosage.

I may get in trouble for this but feel it needs saying.

-GC

Good point well made GC. Happy new year pal. Im on 300mg of 4aco as we speak.

Fucking shit quality - on real 4aco I would be dancing like fuck - with this fucking rubbish im laid down scared to move in case I vomit.

Fucking rubbish quality 4aco I wont be buying anymore

Last edited:
300 mg of 4aco? Thats not a normal dose, not at all..

Ended up taking the entire 500mg. I came to 3 hours later with my underpants on my head.

Regarding the gummies - I've no fucking idea if they're 4-aco or not, and I bet it's tricky finding someone who could test a gummy too. Can we just write to the manufacturer and ask? :)

Last edited:
Ended up taking the entire 500mg. I came to 3 hours later with my underpants on my head.

Regarding the gummies - I've no fucking idea if they're 4-aco or not, and I bet it's tricky finding someone who could test a gummy too. Can we just write to the manufacturer and ask? :)
Its not difficult to analyze gummies..
happens all the time in cannabis world