• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☠ WARNING ☠ Warning: Over the counter “Amanita Gummies” contain 4-aco-dmt

What you type is true. Especially after the Reagans were in office in the 1980's. And as little as 20 years ago the laws were very tough.

But my observation is ever since cannabis legalization and now some states legalizing mushrooms that fire to put people away for a long time is not as strong with these type of drugs. Cannabis and psilocybin can be mailed to you without too much issue. Although technically yes, RC's could be covered under the analog law. The problem with that is now with some legalization a good lawyer can spin the whole thing with a new twist. Lawyers rule in the US, not the law. lol

Still though if it is true that some of these gummies have a tryptamine in them it is ballsy to just sell them anywhere. And a person could technically get into trouble.

I admit I am interested in amanitas just to experience. The gummies I am not sure what is going on. I am enjoying the reading though.

That’s a good point. Comparing the situation 20 years ago to the situation today is really like looking at two different worlds. Merely looking at the law doesn’t really do the situation justice as THC and psilocybin both are S1 controlled substances but marijuana is widely tolerated and even psychedelic hallucinogens like psilocybin are increasingly tolerated. In 2004, on the other hand, cannabis was not tolerated on the federal level, with regular raids against what limited medical programs existed, and psilocybin was about as illegal as it gets pretty much. So using 2004 as a reference point for a hypothetical charge involving hallucinogens today is ignoring the substantial shifts in public attitudes on this issue imo. In 2004 I NEVER would have predicted that we’d be where we are today in the USA on the drug issue

yes absolutely. most people especially the younger folks here have never heard of operation web tryp. Btw i know one of those people who got arrested in that. 5 or so people out of entire us? since then, weve had bath salts plant food, and now u can literally buy 4 aco gummies if u at right place

Cops arnt interested in if you know the law or not - the guy who got 410 years for selling tryptamines thought he was ok too.

What you type is true. Especially after the Reagans were in office in the 1980's. And as little as 20 years ago the laws were very tough.

But my observation is ever since cannabis legalization and now some states legalizing mushrooms that fire to put people away for a long time is not as strong with these type of drugs. Cannabis and psilocybin can be mailed to you without too much issue. Although technically yes, RC's could be covered under the analog law. The problem with that is now with some legalization a good lawyer can spin the whole thing with a new twist. Lawyers rule in the US, not the law. lol

Still though if it is true that some of these gummies have a tryptamine in them it is ballsy to just sell them anywhere. And a person could technically get into trouble.

I admit I am interested in amanitas just to experience. The gummies I am not sure what is going on. I am enjoying the reading though.

I wouldnt risk my liberty on the chance of the DEA being more tolerant now tho. Particularly when the last guy got 410 years. And regardless of whether its an illegal drug or not selling something thats unlabeled and not approved by the FDA in gas stations for human consumption is gonna get you prison time anyway.

Its always best to assume the cops WILL take things seriously. I remember someone - who shall remain nameless - being caught with cacti in the UK - everyone suggested "oh its semi-legal they wont charge you with it". Bullshit - they got charged and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They got royally fucked up the arse. Upside down. Even finding a solicitor who would argue with the cops opinion was impossible. The odds are heavily, very heavily, stacked in the cops favpur - hoping they will be "nice" to you is flawed strategy. I don't think cops will sit there going "Oh, cannabis is legal now so shall we let him off with selling unlabelled psychedelic drugs for human consumption in gas stations". I think they'd enjoy fucking you over as much as they possibly can. Drug cops are like that - they view drug dealers and users as the absolute scum of the earth. Did you see how cops reacted to Trump recently saying he would have all drug dealers executed? They loved it. I'm not sure if they are any more lenient on drugs now - with hundreds of homeless people drugged up wandering the streets of american cities like zombies I still think there's plenty of cop hate for druggies.

And if anyone takes a fake label product and has a nasty reaction to it - or they leave it on one side and their toddler eats it you are absoutely fucked. 410 years would just be the starting sentence.

Last edited:
Yeah it all just doesn't make sense. And more so if you don't have connections in some very shady places how would shop owner even get 4-aco-DMT?
While muscmol is so easy to get for anyone and you can pay VAT on it.

Ok so check this link out. Homie got some products tested and there no muscimol or ibotenic acid so they semt it off to drugs data.

Only thing detected was pregabalin

how would shop owner even get 4-aco-DMT?
Anyone determined who can use the internet can source 4-aco.
Besides i think its being advertised to large scale distribution companies so...

But yeah, no muscimol at all.

But yeah, no muscimol at all.
This also kicks up some stuff in me. My own issues but causing me to vent. I do not like liars, bullshitters or counterfeiters. So the notion that *some* of the gummies are not real totally angers me. Everyone is taken as a sucker when someone counterfeits. People can get hurt and it cheapens the whole topic.

Thanks Digital for that update. It will help careful people make better choices. And people really need to pay attention.

I do want to say synthetic muscimol is out there as well.. so some products are def legit

410 years
Do you have a source/link showing this btw? My very close friend personally knew April Curtis, who served less than 3 years.

She got charged, because of a single statement "the rave kids eat this like candy" while selling 2C-I

I do see someone charged with life.

Regardless, you're silly if you think NO ONE will take the risk. Capitalism is crazy. People getting serious sentences for selling fentanyl but yet other people still keep doing it? Why? The temptation of money is too great. Just because you aren't willing to risk your life to make money doesn't mean that no one will take that risk.

Last edited:
Also sorry to post so 3x in a row, but tryptomics the lab i mentioned very recently detected 4-aco in "mushroom chocolates" can send you the lab results if you dont believe me.

god damnit I bought some of these today and I'm VERY pissed off

I wanted fucking muscimol to chill out and relax my nerves and then sleep... this shit is obviously a tryptamine and they are dosed very strongly too

I ate 2 of these gummies and I'm tripping balls... at a VERY inconvenient moment (had to cancel dinner plans w/ family cuz im so fucking high), when I was already in a VERY shitty mood, frankly almost started having a bad trip because the set and setting was so abysmal... guzzling beers and took some seroquel just to chill the fuck out

the back of the packaging is professional and has a seemingly legit COA that says they have 4mg muscimol each.... what a fucking lie... I feel like they have 10-15mg of 4-AcO-DMT in each gummy or MORE. I was having STRONG fluid visuals equivalent to like 5g of shrooms. And the package lists 2 gummies as a mild dose....

normally I'd just be like whatever, it's not a bad high, it's just at the worst fucking time and worst mood possible to trip

645e3f_d58fe72c1a994fdab7535039a489cdf7-mv2__96526.1702356637.jpg

Hang in there Snafu. I would be totally pissed too taking something I thought was something else. Especially looking to relax and getting thrust into a possible 20 mgs + of a strong tryptamine. Thanks for the picture. Maybe this thread can gather the sketch ones as well as ones that at least seem legit.

Hopefully you are down a little more. Tryptamines are great if one is ready and prepared for a session. To take something to relax and end up tripping is totally uncool. And as much as I like the thought of a 4-ACO-DMT gummy to use, if it is misrepresented as something else it is trickery and insulting.

To take something to relax and end up tripping is totally uncool.

yeah, and I was already in a horrible mood on top of that

not only is it reckless to put tryptamines in there, they are dosed very high, the back of the packaging says 1-2 gummies is basically a microdose, with 6 gummies being max recommended.

2 gummies was +++ full on tripping, objects melting, faces grossly deformed, and fractal OEV tessellation

on the bright side, I do feel pretty good today

on the bright side, I do feel pretty good today
cool, at least there is always an afterglow.

But let's say I wanted to sleep on the couch because I was in a bad mood and took a xanax that turned out to be 20 mgs of 4-ACO-DMT I would be rattled. I would probably ride it out, listen to music. Or since do not have seroquil I would take a benzo after a few hours. But still, unless I was knocked out I would be rattled. Lucky 4-ACO-DMT is short, a few hours and then down.

But all this goes to how I feel about street drugs and the current situation. People thinking they are buying heroin and getting tranq dope. People thinking they are buying alprazolam and getting who knows what. The false representation that has occurred in the last number of year makes me hope this is as bad as it gets and now we go back to quality and genuine product again. Not sure that will happen now. But a company that puts a tryptamine in something that people know to be a different drug altogether is shameful. I am all for tryptamines being freely available, But not at this expense. If I had money I would sue these people after I sue a few doctors and pharmaceutical companies. The good ol USA. Any lawyer can take up just about anything. I am not sure why this pisses me off as I posted before in this thread.

But let's say I wanted to sleep on the couch because I was in a bad mood and took a xanax that turned out to be 20 mgs of 4-ACO-DMT I would be rattled. I would probably ride it out, listen to music. Or since do not have seroquil I would take a benzo after a few hours.
Hopefully the second xanax is real and not more 4-aco-dmt 😬

Next thing you know 4-aco-dmt is going to appear in cheap vodka

Not in Europe it won't - it's £150 a gram here. Twice as expensive as the most expensive coke. What's a gram cost in the US? Why is it the most expensive drug on earth for half the planet but the cheapest drug in the world in the USA? Why doesn't an American vendor buy it for 15 bucks a gram in the US and make a mark up of 10-15 times his money shipping it to Europe? I'll check later what American vendors are selling 4-aco for cos if it's anything like European prices then it's not being used as a cutting agent in gummies.

Why wouldn't it be psilocybin as opposed to 4-aco-dmt? No-one can tell 4-aco apart from psilocybin until you get to doses upwards of 70mg. Presumably psilocybin is legal in some states and a lot cheaper than 4-aco. What do psilocybin gummies cost? Are these gummies cheaper than psilocybin gummies? Why cut something with something more expensive?

Just a few questions because it's not making any sense at all. The only thing that could make sense is if amantia gummies cost MORE than psilocybin gummies - then you make money selling psilocybin as amantia. And psilocybin is legal so you wouldnt get 400 years in prison for selling 4-aco like the last guy who tried it did.

The only other explanation is that the guy selling these has developed alzheimers and has got it the wrong way round.

Last edited:
It's not 15 bucks a gram. My source in Canada when converted is 120 usd per gram with similar prices at my backup source.
Not convinced that's what is in these, I can't test gummies or edibles just powders pills and blotters