• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☠ WARNING ☠ Warning: Over the counter “Amanita Gummies” contain 4-aco-dmt

Brand is “Good Morels” says “CAPS” in big letters, Cherry Slushee flavor.

I noticed another trend online - shills for all the shit Kratom out there (I can’t even find ANY good Kratom anymore!) that pretend to talk to each other about how great so and so brand of Kratom is. On Reddit.. and it appears to work they got me to buy some crap again that sucked hardcore yet somehow had analysis on the website showing “high mitra” etc. I think a lot of the testing is photoshopped for outright fake.

It’s just capitalists who know that they can make fake labels and sell things as dietary supplements to get the law off their backs for long enough to make some millions $$$$. All these headshops all seem to get their stuff from the same place they always tell me “idk anything about it it’s just what they send me”.

Maybe it’s all pre planned, they all sling grey area compounds or whatever pharma stuff China sends them, they do it nationwide at the same time to overload the LEOs. I just don’t trust eating anything I did not dose out myself. Never know what they’ll sneak in for profit since I don’t know anything about the people doing it.

Also 4-aco-dmt IS dirt cheap, literally like $4.00/gram or even less if a company buys a larger amount like 1kg. Pennies per chocolate bar which they sell at some insane price (but still not that insane compared to real shrooms). Extreme profit margins. I thought it was odd how the guy at the counter just openly asked if I wanted psilocybin like they don’t know or don’t care about the law (maybe they got paid shady attorneys in on it lol).

4-aco is the most expensive drug on the planet
are u on pluto or something? I hope mescaline is cheaper there.

I've seen 4-aco go for as low as $30/g, and i imagine that price drops significantly at kg quantities. That's less than $1 per dose. Some of these amanita gummy 5 packs sell for $60. Even if the 4-aco was $150 there are massive profits
Why not just use some cheap shit like amantia?
Why do you think they're cheap? I seeing the mushrooms themselves at $1/g and if i recall, 10g is a pretty normal dose. Also, you can't cultivate them in the same way as psilocybe, so everything is wild harvested.

You're telling me that enough wild amanita is foraged to supply thousands of headshops/gas stations all over the US? Pretty much overnight?

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Dunno if you're on pluto, but you don't seem to be on planet earth.

Top tip for me: Find Amanita Gummies, so I can actually get 4-aco-dmt again. And hope they're not actually Amanitas.

I saw somebody actually selling 2c-b and 4-aco-dmt gummies recently. Just give me the fucking powder and I'll buy the capsules, FFS. I don't want a fucking 2c-b gummie.

Sure if you dont mind ordering class a drugs from china - its a lot cheaper if you dont mind years in jail. Coke is cheap if you order it from Bolivia.
Lol I'm not telling you shit

You sound like a cop homie

are u on pluto or something?

No, the UK - it's £140 a gram. By far the most expensive drug you can buy. Pure coke doesn't even come close.

You've seen someone seling 4aco for 30 bucks a gram? Where was that? On pluto? That would be £15 a gram in the UK. What a load of bullshit. If anyone EVER offers you a gram of 4aco for $30 walk away as quickly as you can - you are being taken for a fucking idiot. At best you would've been sold dust that he scraped off his bunion that morning.

You cant buy it from China at that price. If you buy it direct from a chemical supplier in kiev its 5g for $250.

Why is amanatia cheap? Because its a shit legal high that nobody wants. Thats why its sold in gas stations amd 4aco isnt.

Last edited:
By far the most expensive drug you can buy
Uhhh ok. I just won't even try to argue. Shouldn't really be discussing prices anyway here. My bad.
You've seen someone seling 4aco for 30 bucks a gram? Where was that? On pluto?
Its called the internet. Only thing i wanna say further is every single person values things differently.

You can see this across the globe or even in a room full of people. Some people are hungrier than others in the moment, and will pay more than what's averagely accepted, even in that room of people.

Why did i ever see it that cheap? Probably because Vendors were scared that the product would become illegal, so they sold it at cost rather than holding onto an item that they thought would be declared illegal. Glad i did buy it that low personally, even tho i dont really touch the stuff. Mushrooms are legal to grow and gift where i live and they insanely cheap tbh if you buy via black market.

You cant buy it from China at that price
🤣🤣.
Ok thanks for the info 🤣🤣
No, the UK - it's £140 a gram. By far the most expensive drug you can buy. Pure coke doesn't even come close.

You've seen someone seling 4aco for 30 bucks a gram? Where was that? On pluto? That would be £15 a gram in the UK. What a load of bullshit. If anyone EVER offers you a gram of 4aco for $30 walk away as quickly as you can - you are being taken for a fucking idiot. At best you would've been sold dust that he scraped off his bunion that morning.

You cant buy it from China at that price. If you buy it direct from a chemical supplier in kiev its 5g for $250.

Why is amanatia cheap? Because its a shit legal high that nobody wants. Thats why its sold in gas stations amd 4aco isnt.
Again, just use internet to scope out prices, i wouldn't really consider amanitas cheap. It depends on compound ofc, but research chemicals are wayyyy cheaper.

You can make many many doses in a small flask in a controlled environment vs walking around nature for hours foraging. In most western nations at least, it's not really worth it.

That said i was in Alaska a few times, and there were moments i found it difficult to walk through the uncut forest without stepping on an amanita muscaria (mushroom paradise). Beautiful place btw and i imagine most of the very northern hemisphere (Scandinavia, Russia/siberia, canada) isn't too different. Biodiversity tends to really decrease as you get closer to the poles. So yeah amanita are actually very abundant.

I still find it highly unlikely that people are foraging or even importing enough to justify what we're seeing here in the USA.
I dunno bout UK, y'alls drug prices are very different from most of the world IME, discluding MDMA and 2C-B.

I surprisingly found amanita quite nice tbh.. (more gabergenic than psychedelic) and i ate the mushrooms themselves. But i never took more than 10g. Its not a shit high, it really depends what you're looking for i guess.

@Ismene have you ever even tried them, or are you just talking out of your ass?

Ill say again, tryptomics in the USA can test muscimol content and they owe me some favors, so im here to help get to the bottom of this. My guess is the amanita gummies that are being widely sold here are often 4-aco-DMT and possibly some benzos... (which tyrptomics does NOT test for) i just know american capitalism, and it seems more logical

That said there are true muscimol products here.

Amantia is still legal in the UK. Why? Because its so shit no-one takes it. Only the shittest of the shittest drugs stay legal in the UK. No I havnt taken it - doesnt interest me. If a drug is still legal in the uk in 2023 that means its as much fun as spinning round real quick then sitting down. Anyone who can possibly ever confuse 4aco and amantia is completely fucking clueless about psychedelics.

If you can find 4-aco for $30 a gram you must have connections better than Pablo Escobar. Ive been buying it for 5 years from all over the world and its never been that cheap ever. For the last 2 years it hasnt even been available in the UK. Not a single person selling it in the UK or Europe. That sound like the kind of a drug you use to cut amantia?

Even the siberians who used amantia - as soon as they got hold of vodka they dropped amantia like hot shit.

Last edited:
Not a single person selling it in the UK or Europe. That sound like the kind of a drug you use to cut amantia?
Well the phenomenon we're talking about is happening largely in the USA, where 4-aco has not been specifically scheduled (blows my mind) and is technically legal, afaik...

I'd still be willing to have some gummies tested..

Well the phenomenon we're talking about is happening largely in the USA, where 4-aco has not been specifically scheduled (blows my mind) and is technically legal, afaik...

Who would try to sell it legally in the USA tho? All the research chemical suppliers in the US were arrested and jailed for 300 years in 2004. The "technically legal" theory ended then.

Who would try to sell it legally in the USA tho? All the research chemical suppliers in the US were arrested and jailed for 300 years in 2004. The "technically legal" theory ended then.
LMAO...

Operation Web Tryp was a United States Drug Enforcement Administration operation that ended on July 21, 2004 with the arrests of 10 persons. Its purpose was to investigate web sites suspected of distribution of unscheduled, unregulated tryptamines and phenethylamines of questionable legality. This trade in "grey market" drugs, which were not explicitly illegal but potentially prosecutable as drug analogs, became known as the "research chemical" trade; a euphemism to suggest that the chemicals were being sold for industrial or academic research rather than human consumption.[1]

Five websites were involved in Operation Web Tryp.[2] One of these websites, pondman.nu, was allegedly taking in U.S. $20,000 per week and grossed $700,000 before being shut down. Another, racresearch.com, reportedly grossed $500,000 in 14 months.[3]

In 2005, a court ruled that AMT sold by pondman.nu caused the April 2002 death of an 18-year-old man in upstate New York and the site's owner was sentenced to 410 years in prison.[1] The DEA also alleged a product sold by americanchemicalsupply.com caused the death of a 22-year-old Louisiana man. Fourteen other non-fatal overdose incidents requiring hospitalization were also cited by the DEA.
[3]

Last edited:

So the last person who sold "technically legal" tryptamines in the USA got 410 years in prison. You really think there's someone so utterly fucking stupid they'd be selling "technically legal" tryptamines at fucking gas stations? LMAO. All it takes is a DEA agent to see it, take it, get it tested and the maker gets 410 years in prison. You getting the picture now?

Yeah - get em tested. The chance of it being 4-aco-dmt is zero. Absolutely none.

Last edited:
Oh, and just one other massive reason why this story is absolute fucking bollocks - the whole "research chemical" idea was founded on the basis it was being sold "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION". This silly fucker at the gas sation is supposed to be selling 4-aco directly FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. So as well breaking the webtryp law that you get 410 years for, he's also breaking just about every law you can possibly break on selling shit for human consumption. And he's even fucking labelling it incorrectly - that's another 300 years in prison.

Please, give me a fucking break,.

Last edited:
I too think there's no way 4-aco-DMT is in those gummy bears and bulls. Sounds like a marketing plot so 4aco lovers buy brand advertise here.
But definitely not cuz it's expensive drug but cuz of legality and cuz there's no news about people going crazy after munching a few, and o boy I wouldn't want to be in skin of person expecting GABA action and bam, one of most intense experiences you can have.
I took 4-aco-DMT when I already have significantly more experience with psychedelics and it blew my mind. Wish it's still around for me.

Please, give me a fucking break,.
What you type is true. Especially after the Reagans were in office in the 1980's. And as little as 20 years ago the laws were very tough.

But my observation is ever since cannabis legalization and now some states legalizing mushrooms that fire to put people away for a long time is not as strong with these type of drugs. Cannabis and psilocybin can be mailed to you without too much issue. Although technically yes, RC's could be covered under the analog law. The problem with that is now with some legalization a good lawyer can spin the whole thing with a new twist. Lawyers rule in the US, not the law. lol

Still though if it is true that some of these gummies have a tryptamine in them it is ballsy to just sell them anywhere. And a person could technically get into trouble.

I admit I am interested in amanitas just to experience. The gummies I am not sure what is going on. I am enjoying the reading though.

Who would try to sell it legally in the USA tho? All the research chemical suppliers in the US were arrested and jailed for 300 years in 2004. The "technically legal" theory ended then
Maybe all of the out of work cannabis people who've been misrepresenting for years anyway? People here are BALLSY. that's how we really pushed legalization here anyway, they just could not enforce the sheer volume of cannabis growers so they figured lets at least tax it. Besides that Capitalism is pervasive in the USA, some of the hugest cannabis processors actually got their come up through spice and synthetic cannabinoids.

I admit I am interested in amanitas just to experience.
I actually highly recommend Its not a shit drug.
Was relaxing but bubbly/giggly I took 10g, dried it actually tasted very nice. Was more pleasant IME than either alcohol or other GABAerginic susbstances. Felt very clean and natural, which even alcohol does not.

The fresh mushrooms smell odiferous! i generally don't wanna be around them.

i hear it can get really strange at high dose tho

Last edited:
So the last person who sold "technically legal" tryptamines in the USA got 410 years in prison. You really think there's someone so utterly fucking stupid they'd be selling "technically legal" tryptamines at fucking gas stations? LMAO. All it takes is a DEA agent to see it, take it, get it tested and the maker gets 410 years in prison. You getting the picture now?

Yeah - get em tested. The chance of it being 4-aco-dmt is zero. Absolutely none.
yes absolutely. most people especially the younger folks here have never heard of operation web tryp. Btw i know one of those people who got arrested in that. 5 or so people out of entire us? since then, weve had bath salts plant food, and now u can literally buy 4 aco gummies if u at right place

I too think there's no way 4-aco-DMT is in those gummy bears and bulls. Sounds like a marketing plot so 4aco lovers buy brand advertise here.
But definitely not cuz it's expensive drug but cuz of legality and cuz there's no news about people going crazy after munching a few, and o boy I wouldn't want to be in skin of person expecting GABA action and bam, one of most intense experiences you can have.
I took 4-aco-DMT when I already have significantly more experience with psychedelics and it blew my mind. Wish it's still around for me.
Well we can put all of this mystery to a close, I am willing to get a few amanita products tested on my time/dime.

I just don't have the cash to be buying overpriced head shop drugs at the moment..

really no need to argue about what neither of us actually know anyway right? lets test it.

Last edited: