View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☠ WARNING ☠ Warning: Over the counter “Amanita Gummies” contain 4-aco-dmt

yaesutom

Bluelighter
I’m a veteran and I know what I’m tripping on.

I wanted to try out some real Amanita Muscaria stuff I keep seeing at stores.

I ate 3 gummies and it’s about equal to 15mg 4-aco-dmt. I would bet money that an analysis would show each gummy has 5mg.

Just seems like information that should be public - it’s definitely not real Amanita compounds. The ingredient list is bullshit.

I felt like the trip was extremely positive which made me worry if there was a little fentanyl added… or a small amount of a benzodiazepine.

The duration and effects match 4-aco-dmt 100%.

Weird, though I'm not terribly surprised. I know amanitas/muscimol are a thing that are being sold, but I don't really think there is enough biomass available to be stocking headshops nationwide. They are totally different effect IMO, and also wouldn't be terribly surprised if there was some amount of benzo in there considering the availability of RC benzos these days.

I could probably get them analyzed at least for the 4-aco content and possibly muscimol..

Either way that's really shady. I'm kind of hardcore about it, but my philosophy is and always has been "The first way to safely take a drug, is to know what that drug actually is."

Harder done than said sometimes.

I was reading about people failing drug tests for weed after taking them - different brand than what I took. The store has all sorts of “delta 8” or delta x products. They definitely have balls you can tell they have never been raided by the DEA and probably think it’s not a big deal or unlikely to get busted.

I don't really think there is enough biomass available to be stocking headshops nationwide
I never really thought about that. These products are indeed everywhere in the US, in every shop. They also sort of exploded on the scene overnight.

I think someone else on here posted a report about these gummies and described them as stimulating and felt like psilocybe mushrooms, which I thought was weird...

Putting RCs in there seems extremely problematic... and if someone had taken these gummies before with real muscimol they could easily overdose on gummies with 5mg of 4-aco in them.

The main reason I bought the amanita gummies I've been eating recently is because they were lab tested and had a COA, I was scared of taking ibotenic acid... Luckily they definitely aren't 4-aco.

This is true for some of the “amanita gummies” going around.
I tried Diamond Shruumz gummies and it felt like an RC to me. At the time I thought 4 ho/aco MET because of the light and positive head trip.
There are also legit amanita gummies with COA’s showing the amount of muscimol in each gummy. If you get it from a legit brand they should be actual amanita gummies and they don’t feel very psychedelic at all.
I think it’s a stretch to think that they’re putting fentanyl in there. That’s asking for trouble while a gummy with a low dose of RC’s in it is relatively safe and won’t raise too many eye brows. I know one popular brand of these gummies, when tested, showed the active drug to be pregabalin.
Legit amanita gummies are nothing special but combine nicely with some THC.

Last edited:
@Xorkoth @arrall did we ever post about this? I thought we discussed it.
I think we did a LONG time ago and never made a post.
I doubt that any reputable brand would be selling 4aco as amanita, but a local gas station headshop/drug dealer certainly might be.

Btw i did chat with an analytical lab "Tryptomics" they said they didn't mind if i mentioned them here, they can test for many dif tryptamines. muscimol and ibotenic acid and others.

They will do analysis for general public as well.

Btw i did chat with an analytical lab "Tryptomics" they said they didn't mind if i mentioned them here, they can test for many dif tryptamines. muscimol and ibotenic acid and others.

They will do analysis for general public as well.
Is there a cost? I have two out of the five gummies left, I am guessing (years of experience with 150+ unique compounds and at least 50 experiences with shrooms and 4-aco-dmt, 4-pro-dmt etc) they’re about 5mg each. I still have the original bag it came in with brand and info.

Is there a cost? I have two out of the five gummies left, I am guessing (years of experience with 150+ unique compounds and at least 50 experiences with shrooms and 4-aco-dmt, 4-pro-dmt etc) they’re about 5mg each. I still have the original bag it came in with brand and info.
still your assessment is only conjecture, no matter how much you've tripped before. only independent lab analysis is valid, and maybe you should include that into your wording. otherwise, people might buy these gummies actually taking your word on it that they actually are 4-aco-dmt, when in reality they might be not. phrasing it like "feels like 4-aco-dmt to me" would be more appropriate in my opinion. just send them in if you feel that strongly about it.

Dried Amanitas caps were insane. If I ever do them again I'll get the same A++ caps but swirl out the gills and inner cap with a tuning fork and pulverize the cap skin somehow for controlled doses. 1 med cap and 1 large cap was whackadungus my perception of the color bright red still looks brighter 16 years later.

Last edited:
I’m a veteran and I know what I’m tripping on.

I wanted to try out some real Amanita Muscaria stuff I keep seeing at stores.

I ate 3 gummies and it’s about equal to 15mg 4-aco-dmt. I would bet money that an analysis would show each gummy has 5mg.

Just seems like information that should be public - it’s definitely not real Amanita compounds. The ingredient list is bullshit.

I felt like the trip was extremely positive which made me worry if there was a little fentanyl added… or a small amount of a benzodiazepine.

What was the brand name?

Is there a cost?
Yeah sadly, time and labor are rarely free these days. Some tests are more $$$ than others. Full amanita panel is $220 so def not cheap. Basic tryptamine panel (not sure what thay entails exactly) is $75, which afaik cheaper than drugs data.

I cannot vouch for accuracy but they seem like good folks.

Well this information isn't public because no specific brand was identified. So this information isn't useful.

As it stands now, this thread suggests that all amanita gummies are bogus (which isn't the case -- I bought some amanita gummies recently and they definitely don't contain 4-aco-dmt).

What money do you pay for 4-aco-dmt in america? In the UK you are paying £75 for half a gram so it's pretty unlikely anyones going to "cut" gummies with a drug that costs twice the price of top cocaine.

What money do you pay for 4-aco-dmt in america? In the UK you are paying £75 for half a gram so it's pretty unlikely anyones going to "cut" gummies with a drug that costs twice the price of top cocaine.
My first thought when I saw this thread. That and, isn't 4-aco-DMT illegal in the USA ffs.

they're probably dosing it with like 50 mg at the most.

It IS happening.. there's enough reports on this I've read to believe it.

Edit: 4 aco dmt is the same price here as it is there

No one is doing half a gram of 4 aco dmt.
6-9 mg equals a gram of dried shrooms

Last edited:
Well this information isn't public because no specific brand was identified. So this information isn't useful.

As it stands now, this thread suggests that all amanita gummies are bogus (which isn't the case -- I bought some amanita gummies recently and they definitely don't contain 4-aco-dmt).
From what I've read some are dosed and some are bunk.