• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☠ WARNING ☠ Warning: Mislabeled Batch of 2C-B-Fly That Has Caused Deaths

This guy did not take 2C-B-FLY, he took the contaminated batch (Chem X) from X, which was indeed Bromo-Dragonfly I believe. So he only THOUGHT he was taking 2C-B-FLY.

He did say it was tainted, hence the warning. :|

Last edited by a moderator:
regarding the fact that some people -accidentally- have thousands of doses of that stuff now I really wonder when it emerges 'blottered'...

This too concerns me. Although, as long as people are up front with what they are selling, hopefully most problems will be avoided.

But this stuff has been sold as LSD before, which bothers me.

And again as I told mister guy who was thinking about trying his batch from another vendor, just sample it very carefully. I doubt its BDF if you bought 2c-b-fly a year ago, but its possible. Err on the side of caution.

You should always test a new batch of chem at like a very small dose, just to be safe. This is the lesson we all should learn from this event.

This guy did not take 2C-B-FLY, he took the contaminated batch (Chem X) from **** which was indeed Bromo-Dragonfly I believe. So he only THOUGHT he was taking 2C-B-FLY.

Should probably edit out that source buddy, unless that shits closed now?

Ok I haven't read every page in the thread.... But has anyone mentioned the batch sold by a different vendor last year?? I still have mine unopened. doesn't say batch:B1 or anything on the label... did anyone buy that when it was available and or tried it?? I would hate to have been sitting on this 2cb-fly for almost 2 years now to find out it's shit. I have been saving it for the right time and place....

One or two years ago there was a source that sold it for a really high price. If you paid A LOT OF MONEY for it then it might be 2c-b-fly.

This too concerns me. Although, as long as people are up front with what they are selling, hopefully most problems will be avoided.

But this stuff has been sold as LSD before, which bothers me.

I received some bd-fly on blotter a few years ago. I got no problem with it being on blotter as long as it's not misrepresented. Some idiot will probably go and say it's acid though :X

Would be a quick route for death if someone was figuring, "hell with it, Im gonna drop a 6strip or something thinking it was L.

Then find yourself in a for a Literal death trip.

Due to the low dosage, hopefully whatever form the fly comes in are accurately dosed.

I doubt six hits would kill someone unless one blotter itself was an overdose. Remember the deaths that have been reported were somewhere between 20-36x a strong dose.

I agree with shakti. But people ARE stupid and if a guy buys a ten strip, and thinks its lsd, he'll throw that all down. Or he might take one, not feel anything for a few hours, and down the rest.

Even if one is one mg at the most, ten could kill. I dont know what average blotter hold is though.

The point to drive home is don't mess with this unless you can accurately measure reasonable doses, never misrepresent it and make sure anyone who receives it knows the risks.

I have to agree w/ the previous posts. After this event I ALWAYS do a test dose of under 1 mg of any new shipment I get. I honestly didn't do it before, but I ALWAYS do it now.

I'm so sorry for those of you that lost friends and family.

I do think the vendors should test the stuff they are selling. When I sold LSD I always took a hit before I would sell anything to anyone. At the least find a friend or someone willing to be your professional lab rat. These labs in China are probably violating their own countries laws when they even make this stuff, they are NOT trustworthy. If you can't trust the infant formula, toys and pet food from legit companies to be safe what in the fuck makes you think you can just trust a batch of 2cbfly from a clandestine lab that only has an email. I know you vendors are making good money, be fucking responsible. My E dealer has better morals than some of these RC guys.

By the way RC people= 5 meo dmt is almost scheduled now, any day.

if its true, expect 2cb-fly to go the way of t7 in terms of legality =*(

also, is this from a lab or a street source (the person who died from 2cbfly, and where they acquired it, cuz that makes a BIG difference... if its a certain commonly used source that we all know and love, this would suck, but if its from some guy on the street, why the fuck would you buy something like dragonfly from him?)

ALSO maybe im confusing this with Bromo D-fly but... isnt it supposed to be something like lsd potency, in the micrograms? In which case 18mg would be a fucking hell of a lot..

Read the report on Erowid. All your answers lie within.

I you felt ambitious you could read this massive thread.

To FractalStructure.

The deaths resulted in a mix up of chemicals.
A supplier was expecting to get 2cb-fly. Unbeknownst to him he recieved Bromo-DFLY instead.

Thinking he had 2cb-fly he took a dose proper for that chem. He ended up dying and his friends were hospitalized because the supposed 2cb-fly ended up being Bromo-DFLY

Read the report on Erowid. All your answers lie within.

I you felt ambitious you could read this massive thread.

Until just now I totally didn't grasp the size of this thread. Probably due to following it along since it's sad and tragic birth.

srry if this was already posted but i heard that that the batch was mislabeled and was actually a more potent form called 3C-Bromo-Dragonfly that was ment to be taken in the microgram range so the ppl ended up OD'ing on it.

edit: just saw that someone did post it lol so disregared this post.

im not very proficient in chemistry.
what is the "3C"???????

I thought was called bromo-dragonfly.

im not very proficient in chemistry.
what is the "3C"???????

I thought was called bromo-dragonfly.

A synonym.

DOB-Dragonfly = 3C-B-Dragonfly = Bromo-Dragonfly.