• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

War in Heaven

Ninae, have you ever stopped and asked how long this message has been repeated? The reason I asked you about Lovecraft is because it's a common theme in popular culture. We've been hearing this message in various forms since the beginning of history. It has ALWAYS had a tone of urgency.

Last edited:
Ninae, have you ever stopped and asked how long this message has been repeated? The reason I asked you about Lovecraft is because it's a common theme in popular culture. We've been hearing this message in various forms since the beginning of history. It has ALWAYS had a tone of urgency.

I know, most prophecies have a tone of urgency, but usually they never amount to anything.

I'm going to change my name to "Voice of Reason".

Hey Ninae, if me and you are going to the movies, then what are the Angels going to say if we hold hands?

Do you think that Angels watch when humans interact intimately ?

It's a sort of question that really requires a bit of contemplation. I'm not trying to shake your mind bush or anything, but you need to realize that these Angels could be watching us. If they are watching us, what does that say about them? We need to be extra cautious when were having our intimate moments, because there might be an Angel watching.

So are you familiar with the God of Zerha? I think I'm spelling that correctly?

Have you heard of the fox hole paradox? These supposed unbelievers try to use foxes in their experiments. It's utter non sense.

Do you often pray?

The God of Zerhea is supposed to take prayers into his bosom and assess and answer them according to impotence or need.

When the day is done the work is all but a piece of bread. I believe that's Corinthians

For if thou does not choose to engage then thou must be like the Eagle of flight. I think that's 1 Kings

Do you read the Bible?

The main message should be that when these channelers are able to to reach the God of Zerha, the communication must be clear as possible. The Russians did an experiment during WW2 that involved the transmission of hypersonic waves using proton transmitters. it was called Project Fire Horse. They were able to send the waves directly to rats brains triggering instinctive response such as the mating response or an eating response. They also were able to receive messages on a proton receiver, they picked up what they describe as other wordily messages from outer space. Direct communication with foreign life forms.

After the messages came through and other Governments got word of it, they tried to replicate the proton receiver. Most of the information has been berried. I'd say most of the people who worked on project Fire Horse have been killed. The technology is still used today however.

They watch everything, but they don't really intervene unless it's really necessary. They've saved me from death and sexual assault a few times.

I've talked to Archangel Gabriel many times as he's my main guardian (he has many). He knows everything about my life. He knows more than I do. It's like he always has one eye on it. He has a bird's eye view and isn't limited by time and space.

I have the impression he learns through me in some way or has direct access to all my experiences and achievements. They can duplicate themselves and be in many places at once (not everywhere, but many).

The main message should be that when these channelers are able to to reach the God of Zerha, the communication must be clear as possible. The Russians did an experiment during WW2 that involved the transmission of hypersonic waves using proton transmitters. it was called Project Fire Horse. They were able to send the waves directly to rats brains triggering instinctive response such as the mating response or an eating response. They also were able to receive messages on a proton receiver, they picked up what they describe as other wordily messages from outer space. Direct communication with foreign life forms.

After the messages came through and other Governments got word of it, they tried to replicate the proton receiver. Most of the information has been berried. I'd say most of the people who worked on project Fire Horse have been killed. The technology is still used today however.

I'm sure there exists technology to influence both thoughts, emotions, and manipulate consciousness levels and energy states by now. But this is really a form of black magic when it's done without people's awareness or consent. I think it would definitely be seen as a severe crime in God's eyes.

Here's last night's show.

[video]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/channelpanel/2015/02/12/the-departure-of-the-cabal--souls-leaving-the-planet--the-masters[/video]

Haven't listened to it yet but hope it's not another let-down.

This is a detestable scam run by people who are willing to profit off the weak and vulnerable. These sort of parasites should be utterly rejected and exposed as criminal frauds, not supported with money and energy.

+2..

Didn't you say you have a psychic connection with Jesus, Ninae?

Googling Project Fire Horse yields nothing. Do you have a link?

They watch everything, but they don't really intervene unless it's really necessary. They've saved me from death and sexual assault a few times.

Yeah, but then why don't these fucking assholes save everyone? :D <3

I guess it wasn't part of my destiny but it's not like I've been saved from everything. No one are. Pain is a part of human life.

Chances are these people are not real channelers. What's scary is that if they are real channelers, then how do they know it's Jesus coming through and not something else? There are also a lot of frauds on the non-material who are experts at making you feel like you're in touch with the Divine, so they can manipulate you and steal energy. Either way you look at it, this practice is bad news.

There are a few good ones who have helped me out a lot personally.

It's not really as outlandish as people think. A friend of my sister and her mother are very psychic, or have access to the akashic records, and they can channel anyone and know practically everything about everything. They're very sought after as they've helped so many people.

There are a few good ones who have helped me out a lot personally.

It's not really as outlandish as people think. A friend of my sister and her mother are very psychic, or have access to the akashic records, and they can channel anyone and know practically everything about everything. They're very sought after as they've helped so many people.

There are a lot of low level psychics out there who seem miraculous because, well, when you're a one eyed person in the kingdom of the blind you're going to come across that way. Doesn't mean they're channeling anything worth while, a lot of people are good at doing cold readings whether they realize they're doing them or not. Not saying psychism isn't real, just that it's incredibly rare. Any person with a dull sense of their own intuition can non-linearly decipher details about another person. I've met five real psychics in my entire life time - five - and I have been more immersed in the esoteric world for most of my life than anyone I know.

Ninae, no offense but most of what you tend to post is total koolaid. Stop visiting lightworkers.org, it's koolaid central. Real power comes with real responsibility and most of the children running around claiming to be psychic are just mundanes trying to be more important than they actually are. Real psychics are not usually high functioning individuals, they live off the grid or in relative obscurity, and they aren't beautiful bomb shells who show up fashionably to solve life's greatest mysteries just in time to go home to make supper and life a normal life. Enough with the new age glamor crap already.

It's a bit arrogant to think there are no contemporary teachers with anything to teach before you have really listened to someone. Modern spiritual teachers aren't all the same just because they're posted on the same site. One being exposed as a fraud doesn't necessarily make someone else a fraud.

I'm pretty sure Foreigner said

Not saying psychism isn't real

only that

it's incredibly rare.

and that

most of the children running around claiming to be psychic are just mundanes trying to be more important than they actually are

so

Enough with the new age glamor crap already.

So I don't know how you come to the conclusion that Foreigner thinks that

there are no contemporary teachers with anything to teach

Or why you mention

One being exposed as a fraud doesn't necessarily make someone else a fraud.

It's actually getting a bit crazy for me. Now we have people arguing that Voodoo is no worse than Christianity, Scientology is better than New Age ideology, and that Theosophy-inspired material is necessarily worse than traditional mass-religious doctrines.

It's a matter of perspective. Not many see these things in the same way.