• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Waiting and DDT - Drug Dealer Time....

Once when on a coke binge i called a dealer up and asked him if he could drop by. The guy said no prob but 5 hours later i didnt even get a fuckin phone call. So after i called back and got no answer i filled up his message box and redialed him for maybe half a hour in a blind fucking rage. The cunt had the nerve to call me a week later and tell me hed front me some and i took it but since it was absolute shit i never payed him and told him to fuck off.

Im fucking waiting on something now that was supposed to be here 2 hours ago. FUCK.... Good thing I got other things to occupy my time with until what I want gets here.

once we went to score and being junkies we were sick. well imagine our despair when there had been an accident on the freeway and we were stuck about 20 miles from the dealer and the freeway was closed down! everyone was out of their cars and walking around. the other side was still moving but there was no way to cross the divider and get over there or get off the freeway!!!

we called the guy and he said he would come to us! we were like how? and how will you find us?

believe it or not he managed to get to us (we told him what mile marker we were at and he parked on the feeder road and walked!) and things went well from there! we were still stuck on the freeway for another hour or so but by then we were happy! guess we were good customers.

miracles do happen lol

^never give the money first imo unless the persons like your best friend or a neigboor for whom u dont have to worry about getting beat in the head. a good dealer doesnt need money first, he's either gonna dip and youll never see him again, or hes gonna mess with your shit, or get the shit, take care of himself and take his sweet ass time while you sit and rock back and forth for hours staring at your cellphone hoping it rings any second. Learned these lessons at a very young age.

lol
once i stupidly and desperately gave money for 1/2 gram of tar to some girl i met in a coffee house. she didn't come back for over an hour and my friends told me i had been burned.

finally she came back and the 1/2 gram was too small! what did i do? i sent her back! everyone thought i was out of my mind!!! but for some reason i trusted her.

another hour went by and she finally returned with the right amount of tar! my friends who were coke heads were amazed!

actually the girl and her bf ended up being one of my best customers!!!

i guess the moral of this story is that H people are more trust worthy than coke people LOL LOL LOL :p
lol

waiting for drugs is the bane of my existence. hours just draaaag on. it's like the other day I was waiting so I could get a little high before my test, ya know help calm me. but i ended up waiting smack up until my class started. it was like "wow I just wasted all that time I couldve been studying".

haha yea waiting is always an adventure...one time i remember being really ill and not having a ride for the 30 minute drive so i decided to call my guy anyway and it turned out he was at the mall like 5 min from my place at the time so i walked to the mall and met him lol. It was meant to be i guess.

The people I know are usually just awful. "I'll be there in 15 minutes" can translate into three days later. You just never know :(

Makes it hard to make plans, at times.

My main guy lives pretty close to to me so I just call him go up to his house and he has my stuff bagged up and ready.

Man, I was the best dealer. I used to sling O and I would just sit outside this popular bar and have people buy me drinks, then make the exchange with the change from the drinks... and slip the product over in the empty drinks. Worked so well and I was always on time - er, I had a schedule when people could count on me being in one spot.

I fucking hate waiting. And having been on the other side and being super paranoid, I will throw 5 extra bucks to go inside some place and get a drink or something. Like the dudes on the street in my town are no-nonsense, but I'll buy them a drink or something so that I don't have to cop on the street.

All my dealers know if they don't answer the phone or come in fashionable time, i go down my phone book and someone else will. Ever since they found this out they answer the phone ASAP otherwise they know they are out of money.

If i want drugs, they can be found on the street, every#ay, during daylight hours. Its always there. But my people hook it up better than street dudes. So if i dont want to wait for the better deal, i can get it immediately, if its daytime.

Man, I was the best dealer. I used to sling O and I would just sit outside this popular bar and have people buy me drinks, then make the exchange with the change from the drinks... and slip the product over in the empty drinks. Worked so well and I was always on time - er, I had a schedule when people could count on me being in one spot.

What is O? I would assume oxycodone, but wouldn't think it to be popular at bars.

opium.
it was super popular at bars.
that and coke in a cigarette was really popular in the city I lived in.

ahh, that was my second guess. It's just pretty rare, so didn't know that it was consistently sold.

it's not... I came across a vast quantity in a scenario not unlike the one in "Trainspotting"

Back when I used to hang out with my friends who did/do heroin(now dopeheads for the most part) there was a really nice guy that I'd always end up seeing just because of association. The process generally ended up in one of my friends calling him, him driving all the way to you(even if you we're the next town over) and giving out a free bag on occasion. He was legitimately one of the nicest guys I had ever met. I doubt he used based on how much I imagined he was moving. He got into bud after a bit and I called him up asking for some. Never came by/answered his phone.

Found out 3 weeks later from one of my friends that he got arrested for having a bunch of dope and about an ounce of mj. Shame really, he was such a nice guy.

Invisible man

I had called my dealer up to order some Brown and White. Went to the meeting place and stood around for 30mins and he still had not turned up. Rang him again 'yes I will be there in 5min' allowing for DDT I figured at least another 30mins till he turned up.
Anyway 45min later and he still not there so called him again and he said 'I'm there man, I can see you now'. I looked all around and not a single bloke in sight. To cut the story short it turns out he was no where near me yet as he was still on the train up from London so would have been at least an hour more. He expected us all to wait that long for him but we just went elsewhere for what we wanted.
Punctuality by dealers could buy them a very loyal customer base along with good product of course.

I remember waiting on some dealers for hours while talking to them and they say they are on the way and their phone randomly dies... and then they never show up... couple days later, they say something came up.

Good thing my dealer has been hooking me up on time and exact weight every time for the past 6 years with no problems. It's just a matter of finding the right dealer.

Worst dealer I ever had though, used to give me some really good stuff until one day he gave me a bag of weed that smelled like coffee, looked like coffee, and gave me a headache when I attempted to smoke it. It pissed me off so bad because I smoked for years and quit cold turkey one day. Iwent through cold sweats for 2 weeks straight and horrible withdrawals from marijuana, and then stopped and I was clean for months and wanted to smoke that one time and it was that bobby brown schlag. I found out he had been jumped by a gang a few days later for doing what he did to me. Can't say I feel sorry for him.

Never had to wait all that long for anything. And no, I don't feel bad for kids who have to wait forever for their drugs. You obviously aren't dealing with a professional and are probably a junkie.