• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Waiting and DDT - Drug Dealer Time....

he did not want you to go score elsewhere dude, thats it.

I realise that mate but if he had just been honest and said that he could meet me but it would not be for 2 hours then I would have been cool with that. Reason I called him first was cos his gear was best around so was prepared to wait for it if he could only be honest in the first place.

I really wish that here in the UK we had these open air drug markets like some cities in the USA have. Also have never had dealers over here giving their heroin brand names, strange how different the scene is in different countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
you'll find most dealers use the logic that it makes more sense to make you wait around for 10-15mins rather than them waiting around for 10-15mins with a pocket full of drugs...it makes sense to me. i always expect a dealer to be 10-15mins late, even if its 30mins ill wait unless i have shit to do...

5 hours is another story though...but if you're prepared to wait that long then you clearly dont have much choice in the matter

Drug Dealer Time

Sorry if this comes off whiny or whatever, but i HAVE to vent right now. I've been waiting TWO FUCKING DAYS for a dealer/friend of mine to deliver me a small amount of heroin. Ive been calling him every 2-3 hours, and every time i call him he says hell be here in 30 minutes, then i wait and give him an extra hour and a half to call him back, and repeat. This shits getting ridiculous.

I HATE WAITING FOR PEOPLE! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!:!:!:!

Please share similar experiences with me to make me feel less irritated with my current situation!

its funny how quick they come when you stop calling their asses fo a spell,

sometimes better quality , cheaper prices, and all that jazz,

they greating you with a big smile, like a cold soar and an old friend

Sorry if this comes off whiny or whatever, but i HAVE to vent right now. I've been waiting TWO FUCKING DAYS for a dealer/friend of mine to deliver me a small amount of heroin. Ive been calling him every 2-3 hours, and every time i call him he says hell be here in 30 minutes, then i wait and give him an extra hour and a half to call him back, and repeat. This shits getting ridiculous.

I HATE WAITING FOR PEOPLE! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!:!:!:!

Please share similar experiences with me to make me feel less irritated with my current situation!

I've only been burned a couple times though I can tell you that you probably won't be getting that H. I used to wait for hours sometimes, with all that anticipation and nervousness building. Not worth it IMO...

lol fucking hell, me and my mates once drove about 2hrs away from our home town to score some e's ..
well first we meet up with the guy hooking up us, under a fucking bridge. we waited for about 30min or more, they were all fucking around riding motorbikes as was my mate who knew them while me and my 3 friends sit in car going wtf are we doing, ending up calling him over and had them call the guy who hadn't even left yet and said he's 30min or so away anyway.

another 2 hrs went past, it started getting dark so we went to some guys place that was there and sat out front for prob hr or so, really pissed off... got told to meet up with the guy in the city more so we go to the place he says, some Vets, srsly waited for him for 2 hrs, he rocked up on the corner store for about 15seconds, went in the store and out he comes. the guy noticed it was him and called out, hes liek YEAH YEAH, BE BACK IN 2MIN MAN.. left us there for another hr, i jsut said fuck this man, we left, another 2 hrs drive back home, so fucking pissed i was.. thats the worst fk around ive had

anything over 2hrs and it annoys me really.. they need to atleast call and say what is going on. no bullshit, even waiting at home for hrs and hrs, even days for a guy to come thru is bullshit lol

My guy FINALLY came through. I've been calling him every day since Monday, and every day he told me he was on his way and then never showed up. Tonight he said he was DEFINITELY DEFINITELY coming and he was sorry for the past couple days and shit, and i just thought, yeah whatever ill believe it when the dopes in my hands. He said he'd be here in a half hour at 7pm. At 8:15 he called me and said he was on my road and to walk down and meet him. Ended up getting the dope in my hand at about 8:20. What a day!

Found this googling the topic out of frustration.

The best is when you're JUST starting to get to the point of dopesickness where the anxiety begins creeping up, you call your guy, and he says "30 minutes". Suddenly 8 hours passes... you've called him about 5 times since then only to keep getting told "I'm almost there, hang tight"... as you keep getting sicker and sicker. Fuuuuck. The anxiety of waiting when you're already sick is horrible. Especially because you don't know if you'll ever actually get it or not.

The only bright spot is imagining how amazing that first shot will feel (if you end up getting it, that is) and knowing that the dude is gonna hook it up super fat for all the trouble.

It still fucking sucks though.

Drug dealer time sucks when your dealer is in jail and you have to wait for them to get out of jail and then be paranoid when you see them again because you don't know if they are being watched or whatever...

But usually this dealer is on point.

I just hope the dealer isn't in jail for too long. I even told the dealer to be careful and the block was mad hot... :\

Where I'm from there is a thing called African time. African time is slower than the rest of the world by hours. "I'll be there in 5 minutes" said the dealer and this can be anything from 5 to 45 or 60 minutes. South African Nigerians are the worst. Still love them though you can spot a Nigerian dealers car from fucking space! They sit so far back that they actually look out of the back passenger window hahahaha!