• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Waiting and DDT - Drug Dealer Time....

The guy I have now doesn't usually make me "wait" I just always end up being in his house forever (not sure why because we don't use together....)

In the past, I've waited for hours. The worst was driving out 40 minutes, waiting for an hour, and then the guy telling me he didn't have the coke I wanted (wanted fishscale). I left and then two hours later he called me and said he was getting it, then I started driving and he told me 30 mintues later sorry, false alarm, but I'll give you some meth for free for your hassle.

Asshole. I would have relapsed on the shit most likely but def not that fast if it hadn't been for his "kind" offer which was just a ploy to get more $ from me in the coming months.

But really, I don't how much of my life I've spent waiting for drug dealers. "be a junkie for ten years and you'll spend seven of them waiting" or whatever is fucking true.

I hate waiting more than anything. Longest i had to wait was 12 hours to get my rocks, i was going insane.

everybody i mess with is always on time and some will deliver on time to!

the only issue is when i go to the spot and no ones phones on or no ones out or there's no train and someone has to call someone. Then all i have to do is dipset over the the mcdonalds or something for like 10 minutes and roll back and im good to cop

Great forum Lacey. Yeah, ugh waiting for fucking drug dealers. I love it. "Yeah bro, should have that shit by 2pm." Then I'm sick as shit at 8 o'clock when I could have scored off someone else at 3pm. But I'm waiting for this piece of shit cause he needed the money first. There's a reason why these people deal drugs and don't work a real job.

^never give the money first imo unless the persons like your best friend or a neigboor for whom u dont have to worry about getting beat in the head. a good dealer doesnt need money first, he's either gonna dip and youll never see him again, or hes gonna mess with your shit, or get the shit, take care of himself and take his sweet ass time while you sit and rock back and forth for hours staring at your cellphone hoping it rings any second. Learned these lessons at a very young age.

^never give the money first imo.

No duh, dude. But sometimes your close friend or trustworthy dealer grabs your money just a bit ahead of time, just cause it'd be easier or lowers your price or is of a significantly higher quality, and tells you he'll be back in an hour. But if his pickup is delayed (as these sorts of things usually are), you could end up waiting, getting sicker and sicker, trying to waste time as best you can til your man returns. Anyway, my point is it's not always illegitimate to give money before drugs are presented, though in most cases, it definitely is. But who needs to be told not to give the dope fiend in the street 50 bucks just cause he says he can get you dope 'right around the corner'? That's just common street sense.

It seems that every drug dealer is on their own version of DDT, just depends on how severe. There are two common versions: I'll call one Temporal Contraction, the other I'll dub Sundial Rotation.

A drug dealer suffering from Temporal Contraction tells you he'll be there in 15 minutes. Each one of his minutes lasts three of your minutes. (15 minutes DDT = 45 minutes real time = 2hr15m DFT dope fiend time, because each minute spent getting sicker feels like 3.) This dealer is occasionally on time when his minutes by chance happen to be about as long as yours.

The Sundial Rotationist, on the other hand, is never ever on time. He/She is the type of drug dealer who tells you he'll be there at 1 o'clock AM. He finally arrives at 4 o'clock am or worse. My friend had a guy he saw about twice a week, every time my friend tried to cop he would do this. The absolute worst was when he said midnight, and he showed up at 10:30am, his sundial was just about facing in the exact opposite direction. A SRist seems to misunderstand entirely the whole business of time. When asked for a time of arrival, he just says a random number, not realizing that these numbers actually correspond to real times in the real world for the rest of us.

But waiting isn't all bad. I've started to imagine waiting as just very slow forward time travel. "Man, it's only 6 o'clock. I want it to be 8. Well, I guess I'll just wait til then, and then, it'll be then. Or now. Well, then it will be now, but as of now, then is still then..... <continue this inane discussion with the high kids around you till it's 8>....

There are times to give you money and times not to. If you're dealing with a middle man it's usually nevitable because from my experience THEY are usually broke and in no position to front your cash unless it's like a $20 sack or something, and they are middle-maning to get a finder's fee from you to score or are scoring some free shit for themselves by bringing your business. IMO sometimes scoring through a middle man is the best way to go because their prices may be lower if they're close with the dealer even with a finder's fee, it's just such a fucking pain to deal with.

If you have some form of collateral-- their friend or family member is hanging out with you while you wait, they leave something in your car or your house, etc that's the ONLY time I will ever give money up front unless I'm waiting RIGHT outside or nearby and running would be impossible. Or, it's not a middle man but a close friend who is scoring us some shit.

Generally, I think the best way is to start with small purchases first to test the person and see if they are trusworthy or not. If they screw you for $20 get over it, at least you know now not to go through them. If they screw you for $150, ok, that really sucks, but I would say that's probably the first time you bought from them and that was putting way to much faith. From my experience, anyway, people usually screw you the first or second time or never do... once they see you're a regular customer they know they're going to make way more $ off you in the long run, or score way more free shit, than if they run off with your cash one time.

What annoys me the most about waiting is that I'm so anxcious I can't concentrate on anything, so it's not like I can do something productive, like homework or whatnot...

No... you have drugs in your pocket, and I have money that you want you fuckhead.

Exactly. When their only occupation is to sell drugs, I don't understand what the problem is when I have money, and they have drugs. My friend wouldn't wait, he would leave if the person was bullshitting too much. That did make the dope man come on time more, since he knew that my friend had no problem driving 45mins back home empty-handed with the $100+ that would have been his.

I actually base a lot on how long theyre going to take sometimes. If im in a rush or just don't want to wait around I won't go to certain dealers, even if I know theyre gonna have the best shit. One of my guys is always on time, and always has great diesel, but the bags are small. So if I need to be quick, and don't want to risk possibly getting garbage, but I know it can only be so good because of the size, I'll go to him. Two other guys are pretty consistently 10-15 minutes late..as in they know when Im getting there but they cant seem to make it at the same time ever. They also both can have good to great shit but its a toss up. Another guy who usually has the best shit is completely random. Sometimes hell be at the spot waiting for me when I get there, other times he'll take literally up to an hour. It completely sucks waiting for him and sometimes I'll leave, but when I want that fire and know it might take some time, ill call him up. Plus every now and again it'll be quicker than anyone else so that sorta makes up for it.

No matter how long I wait, or if I get it quick, I always end up putting it safely away pills or H or weed, and taking my sweet time seatbelted following traffic laws to get home and do it.

Obviously somebody aint a addict. Wait til you are mixing up dilaudids in the bottom of a soda can u turned upside down , holding between ur thighs, while u drive a car with a manual transmission and have to shift while ur doing this, or navigate the mine field of route 80 as you leave paterson, tryin to hold the tie off in ur teeth and the needle with your one free hand as you steer with your knees cuz u so sick u cant even wait til u can pull off a exit to somewhere safe with a bathroom, all the whole time desperately makin sure you avoid the state police that seems to have some kind of time portals that they constantly appear out of nowhere from all over the highway, so u can just get your shot booted and relax for the rest of the drive....

Once you in the position that you sick as a dog and are worried the inside of your car gonna be soaked with all kinda nasty body functions before you even make it to the dope spot, shootin that D is the first thing you gonna be doin.... good luck waitin til you get home when you so sick you don even know how u managed to drive the car to cop, and got the shit thatll make u better in your hand. I aint sayin its a bad thing that you still got that level of control now cuz thats definatly the sign of someone who is showin moderation. Just tha when u addicted, waiting really aint a option.:\

My hook is really convienent in the sense that he will deliver to my house. Well between about 9 am and 5 pm haha the motherfucker works regular business hours. Usually he is consistently late but at least it's consistent. If I call him up he will tell me he will be by in 30 mins and that usually means about an hour and a half. I don't mind though cuz if he ends up taking much longer than he says he will, he will usually hook it up with a free one for the wait. However I have recently quit calling him as I am quitting the heroin and his quality started becoming inconsistent.

You shouldn't incriminate yourself

For what, getting high? I am sure the DEA is going to kick in his door any minute. Guess what? The DEA sits around Camden, New Jersey, reading message boards and making busts...too bad the local cops aren't even literate.

^never give the money first imo unless the persons like your best friend or a neigboor for whom u dont have to worry about getting beat in the head. a good dealer doesnt need money first, he's either gonna dip and youll never see him again, or hes gonna mess with your shit, or get the shit, take care of himself and take his sweet ass time while you sit and rock back and forth for hours staring at your cellphone hoping it rings any second. Learned these lessons at a very young age.

You think it matters if give someone the money first or not? Say you are dealing weight. You think someone will think twice about shooting you for 100k? Say you aren't big, and you are coping in the hood off of a junkie at a set? You think a junkie is going to think twice about getting you for $100? $100 to a junkie at a dope set is the same as 100k to the man bringing shit into town. Money upfront or not, the game can be tough.

Something about imagining a woman doing this turns me on... 8o

I see that. That's understanable. I almost threw up once in my car but had the stomach flu, so I can imagne holding in shit, vomit, and snot. Once I snorted some dope, I was still a little nauseous, so it wasn't dopesickness. But still, the dope helped.

Naw I HATE waiting on dealers - nothing good about that - paanoid about cops and not knowing if the deal will even happen and the shadiness of him getting in/out of car; but once I have the drug, I have some sort of High-nancial Security that makes me feel good and is a high within itself. No more paranoia either - I always get as much as I can swallow, pills or H, in case of a cop.

Anyway, I know I've done shit that would classify me as an addict like pawn video games and books, but I've never been as dopesick as you described. I'm just saying that FOR ME, there is a difference between waiting on a dealer and waiting for your friend to drive back to the get-high spot, or for me to drive home.

You don't get it, because you have never been truly addicted. You won't understand what Lacey is saying until you have been there, period.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only posting this as a vent....
It was so bad that I Googled "things to do while waiting on drug dealer." I found this thread. It was fate.
K, so I have never had to wait too terribly long on any dealer. I've dealt with a variety of them, and my most recent is definitely my favorite. However, yesterday was my boyfriend's birthday. He pitched in good money for us to get some yay. So I hit up my guy, and he tells me "no prob. Gimme 45 minutes." He always lags by about 15 minutes, so an hour later, I hit him up. He says to meet him. When I get to our spot, I find myself waiting. I text him, he says his boy is lagging, but it won't be long. So I stick around. A friggin hour later, I tell him I'm headed to a local fast food place to get a soda, ask him if he wants something. He tells me to grab him a soda. I do that. Then I go back and wait some more. Finally he tells me to meet him somewhere else, 30 minutes away. By this time, his soda is watered down. I meet him, he chucks his soda in the trash, apologizes for the delay, and convinces me to fork up the cheese and he would just deliver the candy to me (since it WAS my Bf's birthday and we were partying.) He leaves telling me it won't be longer than half an hour.

Tell me why this fucker turns his phone off for 25 hours after this!!!!!! Not a text, call.... nothing. Every time I called, it went straight to voicemail. This has NEVER happened to me. Completely ruined my night. Finally, he shoots a text telling me his phone died and he was stuck somewhere... whatever. He made up for it with double what I had paid for, but still. What the hell, man. Now I'm scared to buy more from him. It's not just the money factor, but this guy knows how badly addicted to this crap I am. He left me crashing so bad that I cried myself to sleep :( sucky!

Anyway, wah.

mane i can go on for dayssssssssssss on this subject...

i had this one dude always had me waitin and he would make me goto weird parkin lots ....when i coulda went closer to him...but i waited like a hour for him one time at a car wash cuz i was detoxin so bad

most of my people would let me come to they spot ,,or even come to me

black folk time be off alil tho atleast my homeboys ...when i was hustling id deliver..meet u ..how ever and i was always good with my times...

thats one thing i dont miss tho the wait... glad i got clean

I got one dealer no matter where he is if u call him he will be like yeah im on my way be there in a minute. He most of the time hasnt left his house and is always atleast 30 min late but you cant beat the prices and quality so worth the wait everytime :)

I used to have pretty quick ass connections. Like I'd be off the phone and 10 minutes later the shit would be in my hands.

i usually have to wait about a half hour.

sometimes it takes forever though and every time i call to see whats up he tells me two minutes two minutes, or hes right there he just got off the freeway, no matter where his driver actually is.

my dealer usually delivers to my home, even if im not there :) Right after christmas i was away and he had a coffee with my mum leaving me a huge bag of weed in a christsmas bag with a card "love you <33" on it.
Gotta love that my best freind is a dealer and so socially acceptable that my mum drinks coffee with him