• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Waiting and DDT - Drug Dealer Time....

when your a dealer you learn that shit. its either that or you lose mad sales and or stress yourself out trying to make everybody happy. picture you calling a dealer blowin his phone up. then picture however many more custies he has doin the same thing. you think your unique? if you want good customer service go to fucking red lobster your buying hard drugs lol.

Guess my dealer rocks. He calls me, (I never have to call him) he always meets me on time and if he will be late, he calls and says so.

And, if anything gets sketchy he tells me and is real upfront about that shit.

It sucks when you cop everyday, because everyday is another day of waiting hours to get your shit.

I dont know wat yall are talkin about....In the hood is the most on point, on time type shit for the most part. Its these whiteboys in the suburbs that takes their sweet ass time. In the hood, unless the block is hot like it is with undercovers once in a while. I be in and out. quick and easy, no stress. I am in jersey and i cop in the hood and t here barely never a wait. street hustlas is serious and hungry for the money so they do the right thing. punk asses just doin it to support a habit and shit will give you the all night long runaround for a oxy 80 or some beat shit like that.

I dont know wat yall are talkin about....In the hood is the most on point, on time type shit for the most part. Its these whiteboys in the suburbs that takes their sweet ass time. In the hood, unless the block is hot like it is with undercovers once in a while. I be in and out. quick and easy, no stress. I am in jersey and i cop in the hood and t here barely never a wait. street hustlas is serious and hungry for the money so they do the right thing. punk asses just doin it to support a habit and shit will give you the all night long runaround for a oxy 80 or some beat shit like that.

i get that, but for coppin bulk.... it's not the same game.

Not here.

Generally, I will go to the white boys, so there is no waiting.

When I call my guy in the hood...I'll be right there could mean he'll be right there or it could mean he'll be there in 5, 15, 30, or 60 minutes...or it could mean he's not coming.

def don't have to wait half as long if you're buying weight, but that's not typical for me unfortunately. But when i'm calling for a bundle per day, it gets my guy a little annoyed. sometimes he'll just front me a brick bc i go thru bundles so damn fast lol.

wish i had the balls to cop in the pj's by myself. that's how i met my guy, but that was the only time i did it. when i do go to the pj's, i have my black friend walk to go get it. She knows its better for me to stay hidden too. I'm not sure if i'm just paranoid, but i'd rather wait a few hours than look like the little white girl from the burbs i am walking around the projects just waiting to get arrested...

if he's awake and he's got the goods, any time

but I used to keep a small emergency stash, just in case

Now my guy stays in one place and has weed 99% of the time i come over so no waiting really.

Used to be a different story, we would call him and he would tell a how long he would be. We would multiply that by 8 and that would be about the right amount of time.

I used to cop in Camden, and we would meet our dude at this store, but we'd always call him way ahead of time and said we're pulling up now, cause if we didn't we'd be sittin in the middle of the hood for a good 25 minutes sometimes. not good at all. I'm currently waiting for my friend Kait to pick up her phone cause I just made 100 bills and I owe her 30, and so I was just gonna buy her 3 or 4 bags and have her drive me down the way since I don't have car. If I have my other friend drive me down I'll have to give him 2 or 3 bags anyway just for the ride so I might as well pay my other friend back and get a ride down at the same time...kill 2 birds with one stone, right? God, I just hate waiting to get high...

punk asses just doin it to support a habit and shit will give you the all night long runaround for a oxy 80 or some beat shit like that.

There you go, the ones that are just fucking morons will fuck you about. The proper business money making tyopes usually sort their deals pretty sharp in my experience.

I used to cop in Camden, and we would meet our dude at this store, but we'd always call him way ahead of time and said we're pulling up now, cause if we didn't we'd be sittin in the middle of the hood for a good 25 minutes sometimes. not good at all. I'm currently waiting for my friend Kait to pick up her phone cause I just made 100 bills and I owe her 30, and so I was just gonna buy her 3 or 4 bags and have her drive me down the way since I don't have car. If I have my other friend drive me down I'll have to give him 2 or 3 bags anyway just for the ride so I might as well pay my other friend back and get a ride down at the same time...kill 2 birds with one stone, right? God, I just hate waiting to get high...

You shouldn't incriminate yourself

In newark my dealer never used to make me wait longer than 5 minutes and if he did he would tell me. Same deal with the dude i deal with in providence now cause i walk to meet him right by his house. As far as the delivery services i have around here that is a different story. Man i could have written my life memoirs if i added up all the time i was waiting for the man. I had this one dude who was awesome sold legit grams of raw for a good price and always insisted on delivering. Most times he would come within the hour but every so often id get the "yo you gotta give me a few" hahaha how naive was i to think that was a few minutes at first. In end i think the longest i ever waited for the dude was about 7 hours. And you know what i wouldnt even care as much if he would just tell me how long he was gonna be and give me a set time because that sucks ass when you waste your entire day sittin waiting for the phone to ring or the door to knock especialy once you hear it and its like your parents or something haha. Well i feel others pain on this one nowadays i just prefer to go get it myself!

but i have to give respect to my dude now 95% of the time when i call him he is around and good and will serve me at anytime so i cant hate completely

yeah I fucking hate this. It would happen when I couldnt cop something and I would have to go through one of my friends idiot connects. Dude will be like meet me at X in 30 minutes....we get there and then he doesnt answer his phone, then maybe sends you a text, and a good 2 hours later he shows up and gets mad, saying yo man why you gotta be blowing up my phone like that!....uhh maybe if you didnt have us wait in a fucking car for the last 2 1/2 hours for your retarded wanna be gangster ass we wouldnt have to call you 20 times to hurry your ass along.

Back in the day when I was the man, I would never lie to people. If I couldnt meet up for 4 hours, then I would tell you probably 4 hours or so maybe a little longer in case of traffic. Ya know, its not a hard concept and people appreciate you telling them upfront instead of making them waste 3 hours of their life sitting in a car nervous that you might not come through when they could be doing something semi-fun besides waiting to cop.

This is why sometimes I jsut prefer to cop on the corner, as they will only make you wait for maybe 5-10 minutes tops if its a big order, cant beat that fast service

I got a guy that's the most dependable guy under the sun. I phone him, ask him how long to drop off at my house and most of the time it's under 30 mins. Otherwise I meet him at filling stations, he's always there when he says he's gonna be there. I've fucked him around much more than he's ever done to me.

The one guy I had was a paranoid, crazy Angolan that could hardly speak English, he'd make us wait for up to 2 hours parked on the side of a road in a residential area. The only reason we went to him was because of his X - it was out of this world and cheaper than I've ever paid. Should have stock piled that shit.

But yeah, most of the time if a guy makes me wait more than 20 mins, I'll give him shit. If it happens again, I won't ever go back to him. There's a whole group of these guys that I know and they are all acquittance (probably have the same boss), so it's easy to get someone else. I had about 20 dealers numbers on my phone at one stage.

i used to date a pot dealer. there is a waiting time is because they're lazy and forgetful :p it definitely sucks. i used to have to remind him and he'd be like.. "yeah, they can wait... i'm hungry" ...and a lot of the times the dealer is waiting on THEIR dealer.

Aww man my experiences w DDT pretty well run the gambit from scumfucks wholl tell ya "5 minutes"next thing you know a half hour went by,to the on point dudes who will be waiting there for you to arrive.I made a rule of calling when Im 10 minutes from the spot when im actually 15 and this usually works IME gives them a headsup and enough time to get their shit together and be ready..