• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants VYVANSE MEGATHREAD ⬅ your Vyvanse thread has been merged here

^^^^^^ you cannot get vyvanse for anxiety.
that docter shouldnt have a degree if this is true
amps increase anxiety

ps.... its tolerance that makes you able to fall asleep on it
i slept on 290 mg of vyvanse

amps increase anxiety

My friend was also prescribed an amp for anxiety so I think you may be wrong.

buuump. new user.
have a question about tolerance. I took 60 mg of vyvanse today (for recreation) and it was fun. I want to take 140mg tommarow. Will i barely feel the 140 or not even feel it at all since i took some today? ive read so many diffrent peoples views on tolerance its got me quite confused. before today i had only taken vyvanse once last week 100mg and it was really good. My plan was to space it out and take it once a week to avoid getting tolerant fast. The only reason i took it today was because i didnt like my classes today so i wanted to make them fun. i wont be doing it after this though im strictly saving it for once a week on weekends. Thats why i want to tomarow because its friday and well i want to be up partying and stuff haha. anyways sorry for this long post back to the main question...Will i be to tolerant to feel 140mg since i took 60mg yesterday?

Last edited:
amps increase anxiety

depends what kind of anxiety you're talking about, but I find vyvanse helps my social anxiety tremendously in good doses.

IMO vyvanse is way more worthwhile than adderall... it might not give a rush like a crushed up parachuted adderall would give (if you could even consider that a rush), but the extremely smooth peripheral stimulation and length make it more enjoyable.

I've always loved amphetamines. When it comes to recreational use I know where they can take you. I asked for Vyvanse when I got nervous to ask for adderall. I was so pissed I never gave it a chance until now. Vyvanse was prescribed to me 100mg a day. Adderall tolerance for me builds over night. I have not seem to experience vyvanse tolerance for the past few uses. Also when I take adderall I take it obsessively and can't help but to do kore than planned. I usually plug or sniff adderall and am killing my body. Vyv gets me feeling nice ten times longer and prevents me from abusing. Food does not seem to affect obsourbtion of vyv at all. I never feel the need to redose vyv, I take it once and forget about it. Adderall won't get off my mind if that's what I'm on. Vyv in my opinion is very close to meth. Better than adderall by far. Euphoria for 8hours no crash or strung out feeling. Perfectly recreational or useful. I prefer to concentrate it makes me feel happy.

vvyanse still effecting me??

i took 120mg of vyvanse thursday and had insomnia and fast heart rate all night (normal) but the next day i had terrible anxiety attacks and paranoia that kept me from being able to stay at school. there were times i thought id pass out and i kept having like dark thoughts and stuff. ive never experienced any of this in my life and this is the 4th time ive taken vyvanse. well i saw my docotor and she said it was a combination of the vyvanse and sleep deprivation. so i went back to my house tried to sleep but still had insomnia. took 5mg ambien and fell asleep around 530pm. so this morning i woke up, after 15 hours of sleep, feeling fine, minor headache which i assume is from the ambien. but then i started having some of those dark thoughts and some anxiety and my heart still races every now and then. is this still the vyvanse?? is it not out of me after 3 days? and what should i do about this or am i going to be like this forever? because thats my biggest fear right now

I don't know anything about vvysane or how long it will effect you for. I do know from my own experiences and that of a few of my friends, whether the panic attack was drug related or not, once they start they're around for a while. It's called anxiety, bro. Shit sucks but it only shows up slightly until one day something triggers it. I have my anxiety a bit more under control now than I used to, but it's still something I deal with regularly.
Yours could be something else and might subside naturally because amphetamines are fucked up like that. That's why I don't touch 'em lol my heart races enough without this crazy chemical in me.

good luck tho man. Hope you get this all figured out

Have you been eating regularly?

It sounds like you might be light headed from a low blood sugar.

i have been eating but not as much as i usually do. yesterday i had cereal, a light sandwich, and a chiken sandwich thing from mcdonalds. today ive only had some french fries

try eating a little more than just french fries, and try to eat a little 'healthier'. I'm not say go and eat an all organic spinach an sprout salad, but eat something rith some real substance. McDonald's is fucking terrible for you, and also has a lot of salt. If this is how you normally eat you may have way too much sodium in your diet which can cause high blood pressure and all that fun stuff.
I'm not going to cite a source now but there have been studies shown that an unhealthy diet can greatly intensify an anxiety problem. Ether way, even if it has nothing to do with anxiety, poor diet will generally make you feel like shit and can cause some of the symptoms you've described

oh thats not how i eat normally. i use to never eat fast food but lately ive been having it like once a week. normally i eat meat, spagetti, soups, pastas, and i make sure i get my fruits and vegtables. i dont know if its the mcdonalds once a week but ill definetly try cutting that down like i use to. now ive eaten some oven made tater tots, ice cream and tostito chips (ha wish i wouldve read reckless's post before i ate that stuff) im feeling a little better. anxietys down but i know deep down its still there and when i sit up i feel dizzy. ill try to look for some healthy food around this house

Just feel like sharing my experience with vyvanse
I am prescribed 70mg of vyvanse daily for my ADD.
70mg vyvanse = 30mg adderall
And I'm a fairly small guy. 130lb, 5'8"
I'm not sure why my doctor prescribed me this much but I notice that if I take it everyday then I don't eat hardly at all and come home from work very tired and not know why because I feel full. I just empty the capsule into some choco-choco milk and drink half and save the other half for the next day. Works perfect for me.
Anyone taking Vyvanse to help your attention with anything: you aren't suppose to notice or feel any effects from it. It is suppose help you with whatever you are doing without you noticing. so you get just the edge you need and that's how I feel when I take 35[ish]mg
I personally would say never use vyvanse recreationally because if you take, say two 70mgs you could easily be up for 24 hours+ and want to do nothing but sleep and stop thinking. Believe me. Been there, done that, got a t-shirt. Go with adderall if you actually want to get high on amphetamines but I hate amphetamines. Do what you want. I'll gladly answer to the best of my knowledge
Peace

If you actually have ADD amphetamines wouldn't/don't give you any kind of high, right?

Or is a large enough dose able to produce effects akin to a "high"?

I've been taking generic adderall 10mg for a while and I feel no high whatsoever.

I guess I start to feel onset of the effects but it's not a super enjoyable feeling.

Maybe 10mg is just a small dose.

A large enough dose of amphetamine will get anyone high. I have adhd and therapeutic doses will have a paradoxical effect but give me enough and i will be twacked.

I love vyvanse, I have access to 40, 50, and 60mg capsuls.

it gives me a ton of energy, makes me confident and talkative, and makes me enjoy working. I will seriously impress my bosses when I take it, but I usually save it for when I work doubles. the best part is that it lasts all day, at least 12 hours, and I can usually fall asleep fine afterwards. also, when I wake up the next day, I will usually still have energy and a desire to work. there are the occasional times where it will keep me up all night, but I don't feel exhausted in the morning at all.

how much difference does plugging make with plain instant release dexamphetamine?

It is a bit gross so is there any decent benefit?

^You can't plug lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse) as it is inactive until converted into dextroamphetamine in the digestive tract. Snorting/plugging/IVing is useless.

If you have a dextroampheatmine preparation, and posted in the Vyvanse thread for some reason, then I know for most amphetamines rectal is maybe 20% better bioavailability and like always a much faster come up.

I have a few questions that have yet to be answered about lisdexamph, if they have been answered forgive me because there is quite a bit of nonsense in this thread.

Are there any CYP2D6 inducers widely available?
How long does your enzyme efficiency return to normal after a dose of vyvanse, or how long after a dose would it take to get the full effect from the same amount again?
How much lisdexamphetamine can your enzymes process from a single dose before they are worn out to the point where adding more wouldn't be effective? (aka ceiling dose)