• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants VYVANSE MEGATHREAD ⬅ your Vyvanse thread has been merged here

Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine) is a prodrug which metabolizes into d-amphetamine.

Once orally ingested, Lisdexamfetamine is absorbed in your stomach and GI track and the molecule enters your bloodstream. Once in the bloodstream, an enzyme called trypsin cleaves the Lysine amino acid from the amphetamine molecular structure

3 hours after ingesting Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine) levels of d-amphetamine are at peak serum levels in your bloodstream and have a duration of action approx 8-10 hours (total duration 10-14 hours), featuring a slow and steady increase of d-amphetamine, then slowly fades away 10 hours later

Dexedrine IR & Spansule XR are vastly superior
Adderall IR / XR beads are also superior to Vyvanse. The 25% levo-amph in Adderall is actually very advantageous to the dextro rotary stereo isomer. It helps the d-amph last longer and increase / release more dopamine in the CNS

Ritalin (Methylphenidate) & Cocaine have a near identical mechanism of action and are very euphoric and effect CNS stimulants

Phenmetrazine was also a heavy hitter, apparently more euphoric than i.v. Methamphetamine (Methedrine/Desoxyn)
Biphetamine 20mg (Black Beauties) were a smash (basically Adderall 75% d / 25% l)
Desbutal (Methamphetamine & Pentobarbital)
Dexamyl (d-amphetamine & Amobarbitol)

In the golden era of pharmaceuticals / 1950’s America they had insane stimulants

Methylphenidate & Phenmetrazine
Benzedrine/Dexedrine/Methedrine
Methedrine 20mg i.v. glass vials for injection
Dexamyl/Desbutal/Biphetamine

Valium (Diazepam) was the reigning supreme Benzodiazepine …..still is today, unmatched benzo, all others trash

Dilaudid & Demerol were the most commonly used euphoric opioids, Dilaudid more of a pure opioid, Demerol like an opioid + Cocaine/Ritalin…..i.v. Vials were a highly sought after item for recreational use

I think Methylphenidate (MPH) and Cocaine have near identical mechanisms because both MPH and Cocaine are only dopamine and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. In contrast, d-amphetamine is both a reuptake inhibitor and also releasing agent. But cocaine is very cardiotoxic.

I was prescribed Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine) 20mg capsules (5.9mg d-amph) and took 2 capsules every morning (12mg of Dexedrine XR basically). It gave me EXTREMELY dry mouth and mild heart palpitations. No doubt it’s an effective amphetamine medication with reduced “likeability” only oral administered, can’t be snorted or abused as IR Dexedrine could

I personally find Methylphenidate (Ritalin) MUCH more pleasurable and effective.

Biphentin 40mg (40% of dose IR / remaining 60% of dose released 4 hours later) 10 hours of coverage. I usually take 40mg to 50mg empty all XR beads into glass motor & pastel, covered with zip lock bag and pulverize beads into fine powder, converting XR Biphentin into IR Ritalin….taken with a meal to speed absorption and 3.oz of Jin & ginger ale (ethanol increases d-MPH “Focalin” concentrations by 40%) significantly enhancing its euphoric/ pleasurable subjective effects

Ritalin (Methylphenidate) is strikingly similar to Cocaine in their MOA and doesn’t reduce appetite, cause dry mouth, or impaire quality of sleep. I absolutely love Ritalin & Oxycodone…..the only 2 drugs on earth to ever give me TRUE euphoria.

Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine) definitely has its uses and is a very effective amphetamine medication

Ritalin & Focalin
Adderall IR & XR
Dexedrine IR & Dexedrine Spansule XR
Desoxyn 5mg IR

I’d personally go with low dose Desoxyn (d-Methamphetamine) 5mg tablets…..2-5 tablets daily max. Starting one tablet in morning and another around 1pm after lunch. An actual relatively safe amphetamine medication taken at low therapeutic doses.

President JFK would receive regular IM injections of depo-Testosterone 200mg and IV injections of Methedrine 20mg glass ampoules by his private physician “doctor feel good” lol …the doctor to all the famous Hollywood stars and VIP patients …..this cocktail was used to restore his “youthful vigor” apparently

Injecting IV pharmaceutical grade d-Methamphetamine in addition to IM Testosterone would be like an atomic bomb of pleasurable confidence & vigor, WOW….I could only imagine, and have taken many legally prescribed medications extremely similar to that, including IM 200mg Testosterone…..so I know how amazing that would be

Elite U.S. combat operators (SOCOM / Seal Team 6 / DevGru / Delta Force Recon, etc) prior to seriously demanding operations (like the Bin Laden raid) are all given Testosterone injections 2 days prior to reach peak serum levels in the blood stream, and orally administered Desoxyn / Dexedrine while in the Helo while enroute to the LZ

Their all JACKED UP, cocked N locked & ready to rock ……every single inhabitant inside Bin Ladens compound were “neutralized” with precision head shots, his sons, his wife, few guards, EVERYBODY was shot dead…..SEAL Operators spent 10min gathering all intel, HD thumb drives, files, paperwork, etc…..DNA tested to confirm dead body was in fact the HVT, photos taken, zipped up in a black body bag, loaded in the remaining stealth chopper (the second stealth chopper lost lift and crashed outside the walled compound- SEALS loaded it up with C-4 explosives & incineration device to melt all classified technology inside stealth chopper to prevent it being analyzed by Pakistani Military)

On the deck of a U.S. Nimitz class Battle Ship he was given burial at sea to prevent his grave site being turned into a shrine, in respect of Islamic tradition, etc his body was slid off the side deck into the water

U.S. Navy SEALS …..just another day at the office (really) …..this SEAL operator with his face blacked out on this documentary stated….. “ not to take anything away from the Bin Laden raid, but we conduct and execute operations like that ALL THE TIME, many of them the general public will never hear or know about”.

God Bless the U.S.A.

(Apologies for that meaningless ending there lmao….my morning Brompton Cocktail is peaking and I’m watching the American Military Channel, cleaning my toys while the GF is working at the library until 5pm)

Edit - OMG second apology lol, just realized I already left a post on last page lol…..ok, no more for me lol. I’m done lol
Sorry guys lol

Last edited:
I used to have it prescribed, 50mg per day. I loved the motivation etc but it was making me nervous a lot. I don't get the scripts anymore but I must have accumulated like a year supply and take it occasionally it will probably take me a decade to finish them.
Do they expire somehow?
Does anybody knows how to eliminate that anxiety?