• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Vaccine

Where did i quote " you tube conspiracy theories "??
What papers did you read where on Covid-19??
Are you working on it??
Thats discussion.
Please give some Background on your claims.
I’m not working with the covid team no.

I’ve read ongoing research papers that are available to lab staff currently but that aren’t yet published. Already there are trends popping up.

If you want to read studies, I’d suggest going to the CDC website having a nosey there.

You didnt mention YouTube videos but you’re definitely not getting your info from a reliable scientific source because you’re talking complete shite.

Believe what you want, I really currently could care less.

I’m not working with the covid team no.

I’ve read ongoing research papers that are available to lab staff currently but that aren’t yet published. Already there are trends popping up.

If you want to read studies, I’d suggest going to the CDC website having a nosey there.

You didnt mention YouTube videos but you’re definitely not getting your info from a reliable scientific source because you’re talking complete shite.

Believe what you want, I really currently could care less.
Neither do i if thats the best you can come up with.
So Wuhan Covid free, too little info, right wing Pastors in america making it much more worse by not taking it seriously and spreading that etc etc is all just " shite " for you.
.........!!!

Mokele you can also read pfizers own explanations about their vaccines. I don't get why you haven't looked if your so desperate to know. The information is easy to find.

It is disingenuous to cite obvious stuff like pastors holding super spreader events, which no one has disputed, when we are obviously arguing against your conspiracies about the vaccine.

Staff member to the rescue...
What Conspiracy theories?
Constantly repeating that but not pointing one out.
No use continuing.

. Is nano-tech real? Yes. Can be used for good and bad. Is THIS SITUATION a unique chance for getting something into our bodies along with the vaccine?? You decide.
Wuhan, who released that virus on us is now Covid-19 free. How??
The virus mutated already, will the vaccine help against both and what about future mutations???
The first paragraph in this quote is a succession of tired covid conspiracies,.

The second shows your lack of basic understanding of viruses. Approx 1 in 10000 bases of rna viruses mutate every replication, so as the minimum genome size is usually larger than that, every single copy is a mutant. Watch vincent racaniello's intro to virology it will help you not to commit such blunders in future.

If all goes to plan I will devastate all these threads by the end of the week don't worry.
How? Getting fatter?
Chinup, Thanks for your posts.
I was warned at beginning by X that you staff members read PMs. I actually doubted it. No more...
Yeah, post your Selfies HERE, get chipped and vaccinated with info coming from PFIZERS PUBLIC OUTLET 🤣 You even realized that and changed it.
A girl calling herself " princess" and going off like that is a fat drunk in her bloody days. After all she from Ireland!🐏
Now ban me, please!!!! In BL RULES, if you READ em as a staff member who calls other staff members crack whores should either play by the rules, go to the Lounge or realize licking Boots is not your Job. 🤪🐏
Punk is a JOKE. Your 40y too late, bella fatta.
Wuhan Covid free is a Conspiracy theory for you, chins??!!! I guess you not even 30y. This is Facebook for substance users, but post under influence🔥.
I get the Person not wanting to open a Thread of FEAR of ganging uup.Poor dude! Pissing off idjits after trying to keep calm is all you can do. That here is Farcebook for druggies and cops. So selfie away, victims

Last edited:
try not to cum too hard?

iu

Gotta admit i had a punk phase too,but with 13y!!!! Exploited 82 IS a good song.
But Punks in my City are just yechhh

I like lots of music, I dunno why you think I define myself by a music genre. What are you some kinda conspiracy theorist?