• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Vaccine

Yes.

I think it would be hypocritical of me to refuse a vaccine yet happily go out at the weekend and drink booze whilst taking coke. Ya know?
I get the joke but no worries of sides showing 10y from now? And it only protects ~90% say big Pharma so its probably more round 70-80%.Whatwasitcalled?
Thalidomid or so. Contergan Trade name.
And THAT went through normal slow trials till approved for human consumption.
Theres a black humor joke ( for which i'll get roasted) in german, but here it is, i know its old. = " Konnt er gar nix für ".
= Contergan. A mild sleeping and anti tummy ache pill for pregnant woman.
You could see immediately if a woman took it by seeing the Person.

Last edited:
I get the joke but no worries of sides showing 10y from now? And it only protects ~90% say big Pharma so its probably more round 70-80%.Whatwasitcalled?
Thalidomid or so. Contergan Trade name.
And THAT went through normal slow trials till approved for human consumption.
Theres a black humor joke ( for which i'll get roasted) in german, but here it is, i know its old. = " Konnt er gar nix für ".
= Contergan. A mild sleeping and anti tummy ache pill for pregnant woman.
You could see immediately if a woman took it by seeing the Person.
It wasn’t a joke.

If you happily have taken street drugs then what the fuck are your worrying about in regards to a vaccine? We actually don’t know how covid will leave people long term and I’d say when it comes out people won’t be holding off on getting the vaccine.

You got a valid point there.
I aint taking street drugs happily.
I am vary of anything the Government wants to prick me with. Never gonna get chipped and the few times i took the flu vaccine i got it anyway, only later. I dont trust them. And IF i had to resort to street drugs- Test!!! Ok, thats not foolproof but a hastily produced vaccine with pharma companys competing whos first at the honey pot....ya know

What's the alternative? Prayer?
Masks. Its got positive sides too, people will hopefully be more hygenic.
Prayer wont hurt. Anyone watch Vice?
Dont want to open another Thread but i would absolutely love to know how many of you had border intercepting DN orders. Lotsa unhappy Australiens. And UK banning Khat? Its illegal here.
This like etc button has its pro and cons.
Dont worry i can keep shut but i was asked by someone to open a Thread on something x didnt dare cuz of being ganged up or disliked . I dont care, different opinions and discussion is what keeps this alive. But sad that some people fear that! If we were all the same opinion.....( wasnt this Thread)

Last edited:
I'd take it if I felt I needed it. However, i probably won't bother - not that i have anything against vaccines, but i don't even take the flu jab even though I'm now in that age bracket.

I've had Covid-19, it didn't kill me and I've no reason to believe it will in the future. I trust my body to sort its shit out without interference and it usually does.

But there is absolutely no valid reason not to take the vaccine if offered.

Dont know why people keep using thalidomide as a case against vaccination. That wasnt a vaccine, it was a drug. Two totally different things.

Probably not.
For many reasons which will not be put down for fear of spreading any potentially deadly misinformation.

As Diz said, anyone that takes street drugs of unknown purity cannot reasonably have issues with a vaccine that has undergone more testing than your pub coke, MDMA and ket put together...

As Diz said, anyone that takes street drugs of unknown purity cannot reasonably have issues with a vaccine that has undergone more testing than your pub coke, MDMA and ket put together...
Quite a love pair u 2 here, eh? Jokin.
FUBAR, you had it? And you aint fucked up beyond any recognition?? Ok,joke aside,there was a message being spread here by doctors that when you have recovered or even asymptomatic to get a overall check cuz it has shown, asymptomatic or sick and healthy again, that it does some harm on organs, esp the heart valve. You can call me out for spreading fear or whatever but its true and damn if i dont care about you all.
Chill Prinzess chill.Drop a Diazepam.

Quite a love pair u 2 here, eh? Jokin.
FUBAR, you had it? And you aint fucked up beyond any recognition?? Ok,joke aside,there was a message being spread here by doctors that when you have recovered or even asymptomatic to get a overall check cuz it has shown, asymptomatic or sick and healthy again, that it does some harm on organs, esp the heart valve. You can call me out for spreading fear or whatever but its true and damn if i dont care about you all.
Chill Prinzess chill.Drop a Diazepam.
Covid is producing long term damage, that is already being seen and we are just about a year into this.

If you are offered, take the damn vaccine and be grateful!

Fuck no I wouldn’t get one. Countries working with big pharma have been waiting for a global pandemic to put nanotechnology into these “vaccines”. It’s their wet dream come true. Think about, how were we able to make a vaccine for a novel virus within few weeks after it was first discovered. That’s just not how vaccines are created, ever!

Wake up sheeple, take your chances just getting the virus. This is the sign of The Beast for all Christians out there.

I'll pretend I didn't see this post...

As echo'd by FUBAR above, shooting heroin when there was an anthrax contaminated batch doing the rounds didn't stop me from sticking a needle in me (repeatedly).

I'll trust big pharma over East London heroin dealers.

I actively wish ill on all antivaxxers. They are the scum of the earth and the damage they cause is tragic. You are not asking questions you are causing people to die needlessly.

Can those stating they would not take the vaccine confirm they would never attend a gp or hospital under any circumstances. It makes no sense to believe the majority of the medical profession for one reason but not another.

I have just realised, since he doesn't use street drugs or present as having the intellect to synthesise them, the op presumably gets drugs from the same big pharma that they don't trust to supply a vaccine. Amazing.

I used to find anti vaxxers hilarious when I thought they were just stupid but when I realised how many children died painfully at their hands I got angry.