European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

V a p o u r i s e r s !

Also, the no2 is Willie Nelson approved
el5qp4.jpg
nice. i just saw willie nelson in concert. he is 82 and he rocked!

alasdair

That's awesome! Good show?
I worked with a sound guy that mixed one of his shows a couple of years back, and he said there was always a strong waft of pot coming from Willie's dressing room. He's a legend.

Well done the research worked out what I want it for and I've gone with the volcano digital.

I wanted something static and the ballon principle of being able to toke and save or pass seems to be more akin to my ways of smoking. Plus no one has had a bad thing to say on reviews and they last for years without much maintenance and cleaning.

I ll update once she's is erupting.

My best mate has a volcano. He's had it for a fair few years now too. Ive vaped bubble hash through it quite a few times and i always enjoyed it. If i still smoked i would definitely invest in one. I think your choice is wise brother.

My best mate has a volcano. He's had it for a fair few years now too. Ive vaped bubble hash through it quite a few times and i always enjoyed it. If i still smoked i would definitely invest in one. I think your choice is wise brother.

Their she blows. Got the first one wrong too high temps at 220. Then reduced to 182 deg c and wow soooo smooth and very like smoking a J. The volcano simply blows away every other vape I've tried. Cumbersome agreed but it's nice to fill a balloon pass it round we all get stoned and no harshness. Just pure weed flava!

4DAKga9.jpg

Not cheap but at 100W and produces enough

vapour to render UK air defences in effefective for a whole week.....