• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

V a p o u r i s e r s !

Can you make synthetic coke? Chemistry is not my strong point so i have absolutely no idea.
I wouldn't want to go trying to take market share from the cartels though..thats only going to end in tears...and blood

You can synth just about anything given enough time, but I think synthetic coke has been a thing in the past, IIRC erowid has some articles on it. No idea if it was ever a practical approach, and yeah, not fucking with the cartels is probably a good rule to live by.

You can synth just about anything given enough time, but I think synthetic coke has been a thing in the past, IIRC erowid has some articles on it. No idea if it was ever a practical approach, and yeah, not fucking with the cartels is probably a good rule to live by.
I just read an article on synthetic cocaine. It can indeed be made but the synthesis is quite difficult (almost as difficult as LSD) and the resultant yields are very low making it economically unfeasible. Even Merke who manufactured pharmaceutical cocaine abandoned total synthesis in favour of using coca extract as it just was not practical. There has been 3 synthetic cocaine labs found in America and all were found to be producing only small amounts of cocaine. So it looks like the cartels have nothing to fear.

Also some of the production methods have changed and some of the chemicals used too and this has had an effect on the end product. So yep it was definitely better back in the day. I am still partial too it though. Such a nice stimulant.

Yeah, that's what I meant about cut patterns. Makes me wonder if any of the advertised high purity stuff is actually the real deal or just SA export complete with levamisole cut.

You can get stuff up to 89% online clean with no active cuts. It's like another drug compared to even the oily fish scale which people often presume means untouched. You could buy high purity flake locally or online and 9 times out of 10 there will be leva in it.

The purer and cleaner it is the more morish and addictive it is IMO, if it's full of benzocaine I loose interest. Leva makes it sketchy and I get clammy Vasoconstriction type feeling much quicker than if it's clean.

Did you see the ad for the hot box Sid back a page in the thread. Thats what they were using in Blow.

You can get stuff up to 89% online clean with no active cuts. It's like another drug compared to even the oily fish scale which people often presume means untouched. You could buy high purity flake locally or online and 9 times out of 10 there will be leva in it.

The purer and cleaner it is the more morish and addictive it is IMO, if it's full of benzocaine I loose interest. Leva makes it sketchy and I get clammy Vasoconstriction type feeling much quicker than if it's clean.

Coke's not a drug I've ever really been interested in, I prefer something something that's more drop-and-go, though if I were offered a free line I'd probably take it for the sake of seeing what it's like. When it comes to my money, I'd prefer it go to something a bit longer lasting.

Did you see the ad for the hot box Sid back a page in the thread. Thats what they were using in Blow.

Yeah interesting. Levamisole is supposed to be chemically similar to cocaine though they say that's why it's used as a cut. In this day and age where GM/MS testing is available that's the best way to tell.
Would still be novel to have the hot box at a party "pure as the driven snow... Disco shit" :)

Yeah interesting. Levamisole is supposed to be chemically similar to cocaine though they say that's why it's used as a cut. In this day and age where GM/MS testing is available that's the best way to tell.
Would still be novel to have the hot box at a party "pure as the driven snow... Disco shit" :)

Wiki (who knows all) says there's about 170C between their melting points (for both hydrochlorides). Interestingly, the freebase levamisole has a boiling point within 10C of cocaine freebase's, which probably contributes to levamisole's effectiveness as a cut. You'd be able to tell levamisole-contaminated coke pretty easily with an MP testing machine though.

Yeah, it also washes up with the cocaine too if you convert contaminated hcl to freebase. And obviously with the boiling points being similar.

A lot of dealers at the kg level only test their goods by washing the hcl with ammonia. Watch drugs a few drugs inc and this seems the common practice. Get .97 back off a gram assume it's 97%. Also you could send 2 corners off the same brick to a GC/MS test and get different results.

Just saw what topic this actually is and realised how far off topic this is....

Does anyone know then if I'm buying a vaporiser and want the effect off CBD in there with my THC, will I get it with one of these more expensive machines?

Yeah, it also washes up with the cocaine too if you convert contaminated hcl to freebase. And obviously with the boiling points being similar.

A lot of dealers at the kg level only test their goods by washing the hcl with ammonia. Watch drugs a few drugs inc and this seems the common practice. Get .97 back off a gram assume it's 97%. Also you could send 2 corners off the same brick to a GC/MS test and get different results.

Just saw what topic this actually is and realised how far off topic this is....

Does anyone know then if I'm buying a vaporiser and want the effect off CBD in there with my THC, will I get it with one of these more expensive machines?

Don't know first-hand, but if you stick it in and jump straight for whichever has the highest boiling point, you should both headed for your lungs.

Does anyone know then if I'm buying a vaporiser and want the effect off CBD in there with my THC, will I get it with one of these more expensive machines?[/QUOTE]

Yeh mate apparently so. I will try to search out the table someone once did of the vape temps of cannaboids. Was in a smokers forum if I remember.

Alternatively you can actually just buy CBD oil and use it in a vape. It's legal and in most head shops. I've done it quite a few times, don't get you high perse but definitely something in it (placebo possible but it smokes nice in a vape on its own.

^ that not only made me laugh but convinced me. My only concern was I was not getting the full range of highs from my product. The one i had previously was so primitive it was like a heated souldering bolt in a jar lol

If it's going to cost roughly £300 which is the best one? My criteria would be it must have a temperature control so I get the full effects, a full flavor and smooth, and preferably I too would elect for a mobile one but it's not at all essential, the first part is much more important to me. Best just to go with the volcano bags system?

Edit: I see the Vapir no2 is marginally cheaper. Is it upto a par? ie I don't need to spend as much as the bags cost.

My Vapir NO2 has adjustable temperature as well (and is portable).
I usually start on a lower temp and increase it to get more tokes.
Vapes are incredible. Fuck smoking!

Nice one and also Ali. Looks like I've got options. Always nice to have options ?

^ that not only made me laugh but convinced me. obile one but it's not at all essential, the first part is much more important to me. Best just to go with the volcano bags system?
I personally don't like the the bag system
Sid said:
Edit: I see the Vapir no2 is marginally cheaper. Is it upto a par?.
Absolutely. Good friends of mine (stoners for 25+years) have had both, but they prefer vapir. Actually, they've recently got similar ones, which work much like the no2, but are metal and stronger (more drop-resistant - important for some). I'll have to ask them what they are called...
But anyway - i've known a few people that prefer the no2.
I'm actually using a Magic Flight Launch Box more these days, which is not much bigger than a matchbox. It's more of a simplistic design than my no2 (i have both) but its quick, simple and stealthy to use.

Also, the no2 is Willie Nelson approved
el5qp4.jpg

I personally don't like the the bag system

Absolutely. Good friends of mine (stoners for 25+years) have had both, but they prefer vapir. Actually, they've recently got similar ones, which work much like the no2, but are metal and stronger (more drop-resistant - important for some). I'll have to ask them what they are called...
But anyway - i've known a few people that prefer the no2.
I'm actually using a Magic Flight Launch Box more these days, which is not much bigger than a matchbox. It's more of a simplistic design than my no2 (i have both) but its quick, simple and stealthy to use.

Also, the no2 is Willie Nelson approved
el5qp4.jpg

The key part for me "drop resistant". never ever give me glass ware of any sort and involve drugs of any sort.

^These are plastic, but another brand does something with a very similar design with a sturdy metal casing, and a thick glass stem, which i prefer to heated plastic.

^These are plastic, but another brand does something with a very similar design with a sturdy metal casing, and a thick glass stem, which i prefer to heated plastic.

Your absolutely right. Heat and plastic never a good combo. Lots of off gassing of various chems comes from that scenario. That's why the magic box appealed to me originally.

I'm liking the look of that prima one on that site you linked spacejunk. Very small, like an e-cig and 4 set temperatures $259 or something...

I'm thinking as well while I'm at it is a vaporiser a good contraption for using BHO/shatter? I've had a bit of that around lately and find rolling snakes of it and putting it in joints is the the only way to smoke it goes through the pipe too quick. Either way seems pretty wasteful though considering how much stronger it is than bud even and it's burning away into air. I've heard of people using hot knives to great success but it's too footery and I'm not that arsed to be smoking like I'm in the jail lol.