• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

V a p o u r i s e r s !

Who mentioned Ariser? Canadian company right? I'm looking at a nice big efficient job for home use & I am loathe to piss away 300 notes on a Volcano.

I've recently got hold of both the normal Magic Flight Box for herb, & the Muad'Dib job for solids/concentrates. My tolerance is quite high, & I wasn't able to get much of a hit off the herbal box. But although I have to be careful not to actually burn the hash, I'm getting a great hit from the Muad'Dib =D Looking forward to trying some shatter in it when I can source some!

Muad ' Dib
Muad-Dib-open.jpg

Herbal
Magic-Flight-Launch-Box.jpg

My friend has an Arizer and is pleased with it. Make sure you remember to get a US/EU to UK adaptor as the cable that comes with it doesn't have a British plug :)

Volcanos are the go if you can afford them. Great machines.

I'm gonna take the plunge on the volcano.

Used a magic flight for 3 years after getting free of tobacco. It was ok but the stone was quite different to a traditional spliff. Then stupidily started smoking again so stopped vaping.

Now 6 days in getting free again I can feel the nicotine monster dying away and I am missing my weed (smoking for 20 plus years virtually daily).

No way can I ever smoke nicotine again, frankly vape of nicotine is nonsense to me nor do I see the point of any combustion as ultimately carbonisation is carcinogenic. Just need something to give me as close a hit as a spliff and I'm all good. Shit I'll save £300 in a couple of months getting free of nicotine anyway.

I've done a bit of research and one thing I think is the key to vape and weed is temperature.

The digital volcano allows you to set the temperature so you can hone in on specific canniboids. THC is generally released at lower temps CBD at higher if I recall correctly the study done. I think that's half the problem with vape and why everyone doesn't quite get on with the value vape systems. The temps is actually to low to take in the full active chemicals in the weed. Unlike spliff which combusts them all and adds a nicotine hit combo.

I'd be interested to see if you could use the digital volcano for testing Coke purity. IE start at 140 c and then run up in increments of 5. Coke vapourises I believe at 180 - 190 deg c. No idea if it would work but I love an experiment ?

Used a magic flight for 3 years after getting free of tobacco. It was ok but the stone was quite different to a traditional spliff. Then stupidily started smoking again so stopped vaping.

Now 6 days in getting free again I can feel the nicotine monster dying away and I am missing my weed (smoking for 20 plus years virtually daily).

No way can I ever smoke nicotine again, frankly vape of nicotine is nonsense to me nor do I see the point of any combustion as ultimately carbonisation is carcinogenic. Just need something to give me as close a hit as a spliff and I'm all good. Shit I'll save £300 in a couple of months getting free of nicotine anyway.

I've done a bit of research and one thing I think is the key to vape and weed is temperature.

The digital volcano allows you to set the temperature so you can hone in on specific canniboids. THC is generally released at lower temps CBD at higher if I recall correctly the study done. I think that's half the problem with vape and why everyone doesn't quite get on with the value vape systems. The temps is actually to low to take in the full active chemicals in the weed. Unlike spliff which combusts them all and adds a nicotine hit combo.

I'd be interested to see if you could use the digital volcano for testing Coke purity. IE start at 140 c and then run up in increments of 5. Coke vapourises I believe at 180 - 190 deg c. No idea if it would work but I love an experiment ?
Reminds me of the scene in Blow when the dude is testing the purity of the coke. Volcanos are definitely worth the coin.

I don't know if you know this or not, but go over to the new vaping forum and look at the thread I've started. Asking exactly that, about the CBD thing.

I too am in the market for a system but it's to quit the pipe and switch to vaping. I quit tobacco 6 months ago.

I don't think that coke purity testing from blow is a real method? I do have a mate who used to hot plate flakes by sticking a plate in the oven convection 140 degrees which seemed to work rather well. If that method ever were true I imagine the knowledge dealers now have with the rise of the Internet cuts have probably diversified and they'll have found something that stays with it to 180 ha :)

I'd be wary of putting too much stock in crude boiling point testing of purity, vapours are complicated and don't neatly follow boiling points. It'll still tell you something, but it's no substitute for proper lab testing, even MP analysis (I don't think BP analysis is done as a standalone measurement, but I'm sure something like GC would measure that in the process).

Yep to both. Blow is very factual. Snowblind is an amazing book too if you've never read it.
Yep read Snowblind many times and the sequal which is about pot smuggling but i cant remember that ones name. A bit smashed on pain killers at the moment

Smokescreen was the sequal. Robert Sabaag is the author.
There did used to be a device called a hot box that was used to test the purity of coke back in the 70's and i am pretty sure thats what they were using in Blow. I dont know how accurate they were but they definitely existed.

Smokescreen was the sequal. Robert Sabaag is the author.
There did used to be a device called a hot box that was used to test the purity of coke back in the 70's and i am pretty sure thats what they were using in Blow. I dont know how accurate they were but they definitely existed.

As a general rule, the better the temp control the more info you'll be able to get out, and the more you can keep the two phases in contact the better. It also helps if you can measure vapour temp instead of heat source temp, unless you have something like a melting temp machine where you can be fairly certain everything is nice and isothermal. I don't know the details of the testing device, but I imagine you could get a fair idea if you had been given bunk from some sort of vapour set up, if nothing else.

Yeah i have no idea how effective these things were but they were popular in the 70's early 80's. They may not be very effective anymore with coke thats cut with levamisole though.

Here is an ad for the Hot Box that was in High Times in the 70's

Dunno why I was still assuming BP measurement, yeah that looks like a pretty standard MP measurement machine. The ones we had at college used these tiny tubes to contain the substance, which probably gave somewhat more even heating, but as it goes you could still get worthwhile readings off that. Not sure about their claims of measuring % adulteration, but I'm sure with a bit of work you could have tables to check common things in. Neat stuff.

Yeah i have no idea how effective these things were but they were popular in the 70's early 80's. They may not be very effective anymore with coke thats cut with levamisole though.

If you have lab data to work with, you could still get useful info out, though as I understand it the cut patterns with levamisole would lead to multi-component mixes that would get very complex very quickly. I did see some enzymatic levamisole test kits somewhere online, but that's only going to give a go/no-go and not full % composition.

Unfortunately it seems a lot of the coke these days is cut with it at the original source so the kilos come already cut so i think most coke will test positive for it. Looks like another thread derailed :) oops!

Unfortunately it seems a lot of the coke these days is cut with it at the original source so the kilos come already cut so i think most coke will test positive for it. Looks like another thread derailed :) oops!

Yeah, that's what I meant about cut patterns. Makes me wonder if any of the advertised high purity stuff is actually the real deal or just SA export complete with levamisole cut.

The coke i have had recently is really nice and it comes off the block but i suspect its probably in there. The coke in the early 90's was definitely better i think.

The coke i have had recently is really nice and it comes off the block but i suspect its probably in there. The coke in the early 90's was definitely better i think.

It almost makes me wonder if someone will start producing synthetic coke and try and go head-on with the SA cartels on the basis of cleaner product. Probably impractical from an organisational standpoint though, the cartels aren't exactly known for playing nice after all.

It almost makes me wonder if someone will start producing synthetic coke and try and go head-on with the SA cartels on the basis of cleaner product. Probably impractical from an organisational standpoint though, the cartels aren't exactly known for playing nice after all.
Can you make synthetic coke? Chemistry is not my strong point so i have absolutely no idea.
I wouldn't want to go trying to take market share from the cartels though..thats only going to end in tears...and blood