• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Utah Regional PR Discussion

Where are all the UT bluelighters at? We need to get this shit poppin again! Anyone looking forward to the big festival coming up...!?? I know I sure am, siiick lineup! :)

It is really sad to see the good 'ol Utah thread dying :-(. I know there's hella Utah rollers/ravers wtf is this shit!?

Damn, I tried to save my imports for the good old festival coming up but.... I failed :(. They were looking too sexy, and I couldn't quite resist myself LOL ;). Happy I was able to dig up a little more quality crystal MDMA and a couple Atari Bricks before it's too late!! Anyone else gonna be at the festi!? I know there's mad people coming in, even from out of state! Too sick of a line-up to miss!!!

How did the imports treat you?

They treated me like our beautiful lady MDMA should! Makes me wish domestic pressers would open their eyes and press some quality high dosed beans, like our brothers across the sea. Definitely Had some killer times though, maybe a little too much fun hahaha. Wish I would have at least held on to 1 for Das.... oh well though it'll still be a killer time anyways, the ataris aren't too shabby :).

Sounds beautiful. I still haven't tried the ataris from my stash. Hard to go back to domestic beans once you get a taste of some real ass euro rolls.

I couldn't agree with you more brotha! A friend of mine just took some domestic green monsters recently after only having imports & such lately. and said, it was a fun night just not near as strong as what he's been used to. You would have to pop like 2.5-3 to start to even come close to matching milligram dosage of most standard imports.

This thread is about as dead as it gets.... wish more peeps from the home front would post on BL. The scene is huge here, but not many drug wise people anymore I take it (lots are young people who think taking any "Molly" or "pill" is ok). Hopefully she will rise again!

This thread is about as dead as it gets.... wish more peeps from the home front would post on BL. The scene is huge here, but not many drug wise people anymore I take it (lots are young people who think taking any "Molly" or "pill" is ok). Hopefully she will rise again!
This is exactly how I feel about the Cali thread. People in Cali are the same way. "Oh, I got some Molly cause it's super pure & way less sketchy compared to a pill" -_-

^seriously if only there was more people out there like us fine folks on bl who research and test their drugs before consumption.

I mean, I didn't really learn till I had a bad experience. I just hoped for the best back in high school. After it happened though, I was looking up all kinds of stuff. Never wanted to have it happen to me again. Or any of my friends.

Same here ha. All it took was one horrible experience with a green transformer and orange Garfield . After that I was all about spreading the HR.

Mine was either a Purple or Blue Glock. Once I had that experience I made a decision to not take any press or cap without knowing what was in it. I never want to feel that way again & I don't want anyone to ever feel the way I felt that day.

Same thing happened to me too lol. Took 2 green euros (pipes) and redosed some methylone. Didn't sleep for like 3 days, and my right arm kept shaking out of control,and i felt horribly sick! From that day fourth I vowed to never take any pill that someone claims is ecstasy! Almost resulted in a hospital trip, never been that worrried from a substance I have ingested in my whole life!

Gonna have to start finding domestic goodies again since there was all those darknet page busts and shit. Seems imports and such are gonna be a rarity once again.

Ehh. It will probably be a little more difficult for a few months. I'd be willing to bet quite a few of those vendors have reliable buyers in the US and don't need the Darknet to get in touch with them. So hopefully the flow of imports won't die down to much.

^That's what I was thinking. Let's hope there's enough people out there about they bidness.

I wish some of those Silk Road presses would've made their way over here. Even though they lab tested at 160mg instead of the advertised 300mg. I still really want one in remembrance of the original Silk Road.