• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Utah Regional PR Discussion

Plagues

Greenlighter
Don't know how many other UT posters there are on blulight, but just thought I'd make a thread, let people talk about what's floating around (the good, and more likely the bad lol). Everytime an event is coming up, a new copycat arrives..SIGH.

A few posters on PR were posting in the thread about the COPYCAT green ghosts, and a guy I know texted me about these today as well. These are NOT OG pokies, be warned. They haven't been tested (to my knowledge) and are most likely methylone, like most the others floating around.

There are also COPYCAT white elephant pokies floating around (PR report from 2 weeks ago) super worn out elephant logo, most likely methylone.

About 3 weeks ago a PR report for OG yellow mac pokies was posted, don't know if these are still floating around, seem to be one of the only legit beans floating around this fucking place.

That's what i know of ATM. I know it's mostly shit out here right now, but people should know what to stay away from, and this is a convenient place to do so . UT peeps, lets find some legit fucking rolls!

I was the one who posted about those yellow macs, and as far as I know, they're long gone amigo. Every month the situation seems to get worse. When I first started seeing these copycats, there was only a single copycat press - the dragonfly pokeball. It was such a low dose of methylone I felt nothing. Now, there's a variety of knock offs, various presses and colors, and they're stronger too. The majority of people can't seem to even tell the difference, they just think they're on a low dose of MDMA. That's why we're gonna keep seeing these knock offs for a long time.

Yellow Euro pokeballs are methylone, I took 4 of them at Laidback Luke. Had the time of my life though.

I figured those (yellow mac) would be gone by now, but thought i'd add it to the original post anyways. I had some blue Euro's in April, methylone as well. They were really fun, but the comedown sucked. Only got like 2 hours of sleep. No dice. Hopefully some good pressed pills will return. (last summer and fall were straight FIRE here) Until then, i need to lock down a connect for some Molly.

Agreed about people not being able to tell the difference, if you have rolled before you can tell (the "magic" wasn't there for me). I think a lot of people just don't care, and those who have never had mdma think they are on the real deal. I was at Laidback as well, fun show for sure =D

dude WTF sucked. they took my jay away. what pissed me off is that they literally said the reason for such thorough searches is because of the bullshit stories KSL keeps posting. Should have waited one day and got laidback 18+ style. seriously, the mood at WTF was pretty low.aside from that Utah probably will continue to be dry on anything real for a long time, because those fake ghosts feel SIMILAR, and nobody I know even knows what marquis reagent is. I kinda hope they press too many of them, and so they will lose percieved value. (cause theyre already worthless IMO)

^ Good. Don't sell drugs. ;D

They really have been cracking down the last couple of months. At WTF I saw a skinny latina getting roughed up hard by some huge male bouncers. She tried to swallow her pills and they forcefully made her spit them out. She was crying and obviously rolling as these dudes manhandled her, exerting way too much force to handle a girl that couldn't have been over 5'4 and 120lbs.

I think the reason for the recent scrutiny is the Mormon community seems to be shocked that there are raves (full of ECSTASY!) going on blocks away from their Mormon temple (at the Salt Palace). I think the entire LDS community feels threatened overall by the changing demographics and subsequent mindset of Salt Lake City. So when they hear about these "raves" it scares the shit out of them. In SLC Mormons are increasingly becoming more and more outnumbered, so they've been grasping at straws for the last year or two trying to exert their influence, and having failed at this, they're moving out of Salt Lake and south into Orem and Provo. Thank god. ;D

^ agreed. I know some cool mormons too, but anybody who trys to force their will on the rest of the world is NOT cool. I just got back from a certain massive down in the city of fear and loathing, and the vibe there was so good (better than any Utah event I've ever hit up) better yet, nobody asked me if I was rolling. god that gets annoying. zero fights there too.

I just got introduced to the molly scene, and I've come to realize there is PLENTY of legit MDMA floating around Utah, it just happens to be in capsules. I rolled harder than I have in 2 years last night, on one capsule of molly. No more pressed pills for me.

good looking out Juice, i'll have to keep my eyes out, i've pretty much given up on pressed pills as well, but i'll have to start the search for some molly. Luckily I picked up a few pills at EDC (boy i missed mdma) and have enough for 1 or 2 more good nights :D

ps-sick feed me avatar. i fucking love his music. and he KILLED it at EDC, i hope he comes out to SLC sometime.

Startin to see some good beans around here. Things might be lookin on the up. Still a lot of methylone goin around buthopefully kids r startin to catch on. Stay away from the white euros and the blue and pink tele.s. These seem to be flooding the area right now. As for legit beans, the hard hitters are good but low dose. And apparently there are green aliens and purple 007's floatin around right now but have yet to get my hands on them. Ive had some molly around here that was pretty decent and therevwere some shards around last month that were absolute dank. Lets boycott these damn fakes and bring back the dank pills. Just say no to bad drugs kids.

no f-ing way. molly shard in utah? good god why did I move out of state?

Lol for some reason all my connects have either methylone copy's, non active pills or just complete bunk shit, I have never even gotten close to gettin some 007s or aliens, some of them skull candys going around either.. Why must I be so unfortunate! Haha

What up gents!! Lou i haven't gotten any feedback on Red 007's yet. But i'll post em up on PR if i do. Caught wind yesterday of Purple Kappas coming within my grasp shortly :D...need something decent for Get Freaky. The Aliens were bomb for Skrillex. Good pops are a must for those events.
And no you dont need to shake the molly before sprinkling out the tiniest amount, BUT DO NOT ASSUME anything about Molly. Took some molly not too long ago that rocked my mental state of well-being unlike anything i've ever had happened...and not in a pleasant way. There is some tainted, dirty ass molly kicking around so be fuckin careful homes.

God the white euros are still flowing through here. My chica friends took some last night for dayglow and came over after and i just looked at em with pity. God after bein around me so long and getting educated on this shit and them only getting the thumbs-up from me on what's legit, it was a sore disappointment to know what they encouraged by buying that shit...more production of sheep terd pills. BOYCOTT!!!

Hey guys, I'm rather new to the Bluelight/Pillreports community. Been lurking for a little while, but figured its time to get involved. Just uploaded a pill report on some rather lame "Red Apes" that i picked up with some brown sugar molly.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=27528

Experienced the molly last night though and had an absolute blast. So much bonding and talking about everything imaginable... empathy had a whole new meaning after some rather poor rolls lately. Anyways... thought I'd join the discussion and share any wisdom I may be able to offer.

What up Droll. I actually just read the details on your report 5 min ago. Sounds like another shitty press, surprise surprise. Be careful with the molly bro and get yourself a test kit. I almost had my dome explode with the last molly i took. A spur of the moment capsule that fell into my hands, but didnt have my kit. Fucked my ass up. But yeah the red apes sounded like shit

Hey blah blah,

I'll be ordering a test kit this week. Shit like you explained is always in the back of my head whenever I consume a pill. I'm rather new to ecstasy and have been lucky enough to experience so many clean rolls. I don't want to let that "magic" lead me into any ignorant decisions of what I put into my body. As for those red apes... I'm really confused about them. I've heard from a variety of close friends, even family, say that they had legit, but very mellow, experiences while using them. But I definitely agree, nothing but shitty presses going around it seems. In the meantime, I can't wait to go to some shows around SLC!

Well since your new to rolling I will tell you that you came into the world at a pretty shitty time in the U.S. roll scene. I started rolling 9 years ago and even the "best shit" nowadays doesn't even come close to what we always had back then. Didn't matter the press, the stamp, the color, or the dealer it was always incredible. Face melting incredible. Up until about 3 years ago. Fuckin blows. Only things I've heard of coming close to what I've experienced before is all the over seas shit in Europe. Like those Orange Q Dances...disco shit. Maybe if ppl wise up and get tests and quit buying the bullshit then perhaps we'll see some quality thizz once more.

Alright Lou gimme the breakdown on those 007's. With the shit that has consumed our area the last year, aside from my aliens and pikachus (delicious), I want to hear of more good pops nearby.

So I've heard, blah blah... After reading some of the European pill reports it makes wonder if I've even rolled haha... That's my motivation for moderation though. I'm beginning to highly appreciate the idea of getting spectacular beans, or no beans at all.

Last edited: