• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Utah Regional PR Discussion

^ Once you left, Utah's presence on the internet dwindled slowly but surely.. people are back to making Mormon jokes whenever the great Salty State is brought up by now

Naaahh, pretty sure that's the South these days lol. We get some good trickle down from Canada, more MDA around here than most other places.

All the good beans that used to travel up from Cali still seem to stay away though :(

Butthole of pipes which Folley loves buttholes

Oh yeah, you know me. I'm actually going to plug MDMA for the first time ever this weekend lol, I won't mind the insults when I'm rolling harder on 120mg than you ever will ;)

Well the new report on PR says Washington is still in the close running in being the Mecca of Shit for presses.

Plug on Folley my boy. I'd be a liar if i said i never stuck a pill in my bum. That was 10 years ago though. Rolled face, but man was there an uncomfortable burn with it. Just no detailed stories of plugging it like your meth bomb report? Please?

Just no detailed stories of plugging it like your meth bomb report? Please?

No promises ;)

and I'd never shove a whole pill up there... it needs to be dissolved in water to be worth it at all. Yeah though, Washington still sucks for presses but anyone buying a pressed pill around here is an idiot, lmao. That slut Molly has been taking care of most people

Ah the infamous blah blah. Utah's scene isn't so bad, just gotta know the right people still. If I came across a pill that wasn't an import I'd throw it up but alas, its all euro shit that everyone knows is good. I haven't seen any fake pills, but I've seen a shit ton of fake molly. Lots of methylone molly going around. But honestly, my interests have shifted over to LSD, as there is an abundance of good liquid that's been going around for a bit that'll blow your fucking head off.

^theres some good liquid around me too :) dude said it was only 150micrograms(it was on a large sweet tart) and it got me and my lady tripping balls, i think he was mistaken or something lol. im considering stocking up on a few hits, but if its already on the sweettarts, the shelf-life is too short to save them for very long. any suggestions on how to preserve the lsd? seal it in a ziploc or 2 and freeze it maybe? im not very experienced in the psychedelics these days, i used to eat blotter and geltabs like 2x a month in the late 90s tho. crazy shit.

jagnigga! Glad to see you're alive and kicking my friend. You too faced. Glad to hear that there is some goods floating around the 801. Haven't partaken in a long ass time. Just wanted to pop in and say hey.

Faced, as far as i know Lucy stays pretty good for a long time if its sealed in some sort of air tight container/bag out of light, heat, and moisture. I stored a lot of my tabs in tin foil, in a sealed baggy, and in the freezer and it lasted months, but i have also kept it in sealed baggies in foil at room temperature and it lasted months as well. I think as long as it's away from heat and moisture in a bag there is no wrong way imo.

Good to hear from you guys again :)

Bump it up.... What's good in Utah? Where I'm at the 801 has plenty of top notch crystal mdma. We need to keep this thread alive even without blah blah.

What's up UT!? I haven't been on here in quite some time, so ill help keep our thread alive! How is everyone?

MDA flower flip ;-)

I flower flipped some WONDERFUL fuckin crystal MDA 140 mgs to start off and another 90mg re dose like 3 hours later (about 230 mgs total) with 1.7 grams of some wonderful mushrooms last week. Flower flip is one of the most amazing highs you can ever get in my opinion :) especially an MDA flip. Needless to say I dropped the 140 mg dose at 2:30 pm, took an hour to kick in and do its work it was so strong I puked about 5 times hahaha. About 6:00 pm added another 90 mg redose and 1.7 grams of boomers to the mix, that's when I became one with the universe ;-). Such a smooth, beautiful, long ride (about 8+ hours total duration). Feelings of love, peace, tranquility, and satisfaction with Kaleidoscope visuals out the ass!!

Last edited:
That sounds awesome bro. I haven't had me some shrooms in years, but I wouldn't mind trying that combo. I also rolled this weekend on some yellow bitcoins, a point of molly, and followed it up with a domestic purple alien. The lady and I were on a good roll for 5+ hours. Still good times here in Utah....

Hell yeah brotha, that sounds awesome as well. I hope to stumble across some of those bitcoins too! They sound marvelous!! Good to see the 801 is still holding it down with some quality loved up greatness :)

Lol I didn't even know there was any Good thizz in Utah for a wile well not
Like it used to be are red square youtubes good? Lmk ha when ya can

Its been dry on the MDxx end for me lately. Plenty of psychedelics but not much of that beautiful loved up greatness. Its good to hear there are some goodies, around. I hope I cross paths with them though, FUCK!

I retract my last comment, just gotta look hard hahaha. There's some fire up in here!! We still on top of the scene ;-)

Lol I didn't even know there was any Good thizz in Utah for a wile well not
Like it used to be are red square youtubes good? Lmk ha when ya can
Those are most definitely the goods home boy. Imports that are about an estimated 160mgs of killer mdma. snag some while you have the chance!!