• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Utah Regional PR Discussion

Nice! Good to see another person from UT posting lol. I pop in and out here and there. Bored as fuck and can't sleep so, figured I'd check back.

I was able to find some of the MDA white lightnings!!! Pretty fuckin stoked on that, considering how dry it has been lately. Its been kinda fun hunting again, I forget how spoiled I was once upon a time hahahaha. Maybe I'll make a report showing test results when I have some time.

Last edited:
UTAH stand up hahaha just joined after lurking for far too long just had red Heinekens here that were fueegooo

I was able to find some of the MDA white lightnings!!! Pretty fuckin stoked on that, considering how dry it has been lately. Its been kinda fun hunting again, I forget how spoiled I was once upon a time hahahaha. Maybe I'll make a report showing test results when I have some time.
Bruuuhhhh i havent had any mda since trying blue reboots from a while back and missing every minute of it

Glad to see such a crowd in SLC. New to the mdma scene. Anybody know where you can get a Marquis/mdma testing kit local in SLC. Would order one, but need it before the weekend.

May be interested in buying on second hand.

Also, anybody tryed red supremes they bought local? Opinions?

Got some red go fasts im on a much needed break so cant test now but will do very soon