• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Uppers and Downers, Up People and Down People

What are you?

• Total voters
C! i don't smoke weed very often because it just makes me too tired. an ex had ADHD and he found that uppers actually calmed him down but with downers he could function well, which was interesting.

I'm an 'up' person that prefers uppers, though I do like downers too, just not as much.

Downers. Nothing like being numb and oblivious to everything that bothers you in life.

I like downers, but I'm a very mercurial person. I can go from a lazy fuck to Iggy Pop in minutes.

I can't stand the thought of not being able to do anything on a drug, so I love me my uppers.
I can be an up or a down person depending what I'm doing.
If I'm with friends I'm most certainly up.
so I'd say A.

Im a mellow individiual, although i havent done much more than smoking cannabis but still, i prefer downers. meditating and pondering about world and space.

C
By down, I mean occasionally depressed. and usually, relaxed, mellow, chill, easygoing etc..
But..
If I can stay up for 3 + days. GIMMIE!

My favorite drug is coke, but I also love pills and alcohol. So I guess Im an uppers person, with a side of downers every once in a while.

I usually use downers, but that might just because they're easier to find (for me) and as a result, my habit is usually to use such things at night. But when I get me some uppers, I do put them to some very good uses.

C for me. I love energy. anxiety problems? nonexistant for me, for the most part.

hahaa i don't even know
i love coke, but i hate speed
i love smack, but i don't consider bezno's a good time
i love ket and dxm and LSD
hmm...
an up person fuck it, i'm not spending my life sleepin :)

ps....after line...what can ya do :-|

I think this would have been a better poll if 'Up' was -naturally happy/excited/full of energy-, and 'Down' was -depressed and miserable-.

great post im an upbeat person who loves downers and when im up on coke and shit all i can think about is coming down fucking racing thoughts i swear i could re run my entire life through my head while on uppers

Seems like there a lot of former stim users who turned to downers, but hardly any the other way around. Guess the trend could be contributed to most people tend to try the coke/amps before the heavy downers for the most part.