• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Uppers and Downers, Up People and Down People

What are you?

• Total voters
I used to only like uppers.. but now I definitely prefer downers most of the time. Still like pretty much everything though, just not as often anymore.

I'm an up person who likes uppers. They'll keep me up longer =] Downers are only good for coming down with or taking care of anxiety.

Dunno what to vote but heres my tale:

I love going fast, motorbikes, cars, MTB, BMX. Generally i'm anxious with a head thtas always buzzing. I love downers.

Im a down person I think, although have sporadic periods of uppyness(maybe I have bi-polar) and I dont know what to pick. I like meth and opiates pretty equally, I like opiates more because they take less of a toll on my body and mind, but the meth rush and the way it makes me feel can sometimes be just as good if not better than opiates.

I do opiates alot more often by choice though, id rather be at least physically healthy if im gonna mess around with drugs and my body. Stimulants and depressants are good together too!

I definitely think im a down person though.

I think I'm a down person, generally fairly lazy, although I stress in my head.

My preference is definately for uppers!!! Apart from when I'm trying to sleep and then there is nothing like a good benzo :)

Down person, prefer downers.

Opiates are my favorites, they are good for anxiety, depression, and they feel good. They can also make me feel motivated to get things done.

Stimulants make my anxiety worse. They can be fun when mixed with opiates. I don't have much experience with any stronger stimulants. I've tried amphetamine once. I've used MDPV at least 50 times, but not recently. I need more of that. It is really good mixed with poppies or other opiates.

I think quite apparently alot of people go through years of stimulant use/abuse and sooner or later realise how bad it fucks with you, then swich over to downers if they just wanna chill or psychedelics if they want to continue the party.

Only "uppers" I've done were ephedra + caffeine and coca tea, all of which I loved.

I'm a down person who likes uppers, at least for productivity purposes. I hate feeling tired, which I do all the time. I know the thread isn't about depression, but uppers definitely combat that "I'm tired and don't give a fuck" attitude that I'm prone to. I would LOVE to try a prescription stimulant and think it could possibly turn my life around in so many ways.

That said, opiates are also great for social situations. But I vote "C".

I used to be an upper person (did coke for nearly 5 years), but now I'm definitely a downer person.

Other than having social anxiety, I'm a very laid back and calm person, so I picked D for the poll.

Lady Codone said:
I'm a down person who likes uppers, at least for productivity purposes. I hate feeling tired, which I do all the time. I know the thread isn't about depression, but uppers definitely combat that "I'm tired and don't give a fuck" attitude that I'm prone to. I would LOVE to try a prescription stimulant and think it could possibly turn my life around in so many ways.

Black beauties. But I'm not sure if they are still around.

Are they? Anyone know?:\

I am between an up and a down person. I use uppers very rarely as I had the come down from them.

Downers for the win!

I have a ton of energy naturally, and thus tend to gravitate towards downers when I want to indulge myself.

I consider uppers more "instrumental" (used to get things done) whereas downers are definitely more recreational for me. And the only "uppers" I ever really use anymore are caffeine and ginseng - anything stronger tends to be neither useful nor fun.

I am a down person (very low energy); without uppers, how would I get anything done? I don't do either uppers or downers for fun, though.