• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Uppers and Downers, Up People and Down People

What are you?

• Total voters
stims = me rambling and attempting to explain complexe topics, whislt everyone with me and listening are confused and just trip. MDMA is a prime example of a drug to induce this effect in me.

but I am an introvert, and I just read your post above ebola, and found it interestingly relavant to me.

downers are my vacations. every 1 or 2 weekends, Ill go on a day binge of various cocktails composed of only downers. maybee some weed.
with the rare exception of a night of phenethylamine/amphetamine pychedelics.

what if to everyone else, on the outside, im a downer, im very mellow and chill but in my mind,on the inside, im an upper all the way, very anxious always thoughts racing lost in my own world, but when i do uppers it makes me down on the inside, and up on the outside. When I do downers I don't change to people even when i smoked a gram of dank, because i always look down and high, but on the inside i go down. Now recently I did lsd maybe 3 times within a couple days and now whenever I smoke weed I get HORRIIBLE anxiety so on the outside im down but in my mind im up instead of down.
anyhoo
I like both equally

I'm definately a down person and at some point in the past five years moved from uppers to downers.

stimulants, but im heavy benzo addicted, alot of tweakers are.
i love amphetamines.

C. I'm a pretty down person but coke is my current non-psychedelic DOC. It just makes me more confident and chatty...some things which I am not. Downers are always excellent after coke though...

Sometimes I'm an up person and other times I'm a down person but I've always been a downer person.

I chose D.

Im not a down person, unless down means calm, then that would be correct. I love smoking cannabis, and pairing it with opiates like hydro/oxycodone give me the most euphoric and blissful high i could ask for.

I don't like stimulants. Especially ecstasy. Call me crazy, i just don't like acting the way it makes you act. Now pure mdma, that's a different story. :)

I'm an up person- definitely bubbly, like to run around and go on adventures and whatnot, I don't like drugs that make me feel unproductive. On that note, I'd say I prefer uppers, adderall, ecstasy, mescaline, etc. I also really love opiates, but I'd consider those uppers... they give me a lot of energy and creativity and I usually get super productive.

I would consider downers weed, alcohol, benzos.... none of which I really care for.

I'm an up person who prefers downers. Gotta almost get away from myself sometimes, you know? Can't be bouncy all the time.

TECHNICALLY opiates are downers, but in reality they can go either way depending on what you make of them. So i am ABCD

definately downers on a regular basis (benzos opiates)... uppers for parties and raves and that (mdma, amphet, coke...)

Deadhead420 said:
Where's my laughers, screamers, and shouters?

lol, thought the same thing.

Im a down person & i prefer uppers for that boost of self esteem. Just gotta watch out not to overdo it and act like a total cokehead..

This poll confirms that the majority of bluelighters are depressed heroin addicts ;)

Fuck uppers, they make your anxiety and paranoia worse and have a come down. Depressants remove anxiety and paranoia and they slowly bring you back to base line.

Thats why everyone prefers downers over uppers.

what if to everyone else, on the outside, im a downer, im very mellow and chill but in my mind,on the inside, im an upper all the way, very anxious always thoughts racing lost in my own world, but when i do uppers it makes me down on the inside, and up on the outside. When I do downers I don't change to people even when i smoked a gram of dank, because i always look down and high, but on the inside i go down. Now recently I did lsd maybe 3 times within a couple days and now whenever I smoke weed I get HORRIIBLE anxiety so on the outside im down but in my mind im up instead of down.
anyhoo
I like both equally

Ya, I never really thought about it that way but I think that's totally true of me. Cept for the last part, I'm a downer person all the way:)