• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Underdosed products from specific pharmas, would love to hear your experiences on the same products.

No. It's 10%. So a 1mg Xanax football could have 0.9mg-1.1mg in it
I'm pretty sure that discrepancy only exists for plasma levels. Different binders may screw plasma levels by +/- 10% That's something that can be hard to control; total active ingredient is not hard to measure accurately with lab grade equipment, even diving into the microgram range.

Nice job omitting the.conclusion to my story (2nd 50% of what i typed) which says that fakes are getting blistered
Also, what story? Have you made an actual separate post about this other than the one I made? or is your story your initial comment? I'm not taking the piss by the way I'm checking I haven't missed a separate post of yours about the same matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure that discrepancy only exists for plasma levels. Different binders may screw plasma levels by +/- 10% That's something that can be hard to control; total active ingredient is not hard to measure accurately with lab grade equipment, even diving into the microgram range.
Yes this +/- 10% margin is something I'd like to know more about as well.

I really start to worry sometimes about the Diazepam I’m getting but then it kicks in and that familiar taste/relief hits me.

Oh and yes they’re Bensedin (in the new black font lettering packaging).

I really start to worry sometimes about the Diazepam I’m getting but then it kicks in and that familiar taste/relief hits me.

Oh and yes they’re Bensedin (in the new black font lettering packaging).
I started getting curious when the Galenika ksalol changed packaging too. Those Galenika Bensedins, I think must be the fastest tablet I've ever put in my mouth that's basically gone to powder/gew within 2 or 3 seconds maximum. The Indian We Care Nitrazepam do that as well but they go into a kind of thicker clumpy ball-like slurry, very quickly. The opposite of course are those UK Lorazepam going around with no sell by at the moment, you seen those? small round and blue, you won't be chewing those to quicken the onset in a hurry they're like fucking marble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people swear that generic medicine and brand ones are the same. I call bullshit, generic alprazolam is not the same at OG Xanax. Pfizers Xannies are far superior.
Same thing happens with generic oxys and the original PURDUE abusable OCs. Those pills the body high was godlike compared to some other brands I've tried.
That's y I always love to use brand medicine, they have the original "grandma" recipes and their drugs are so much better in general. 💢
GENERIC OXYMORPHONE IR (rOXANE) ARE BETTER THEN THE ENDO VERSION.
gENERIC OXYCODONE i GOT LAST YEAR WAS TERRIBLE HARDLY WOULD EFFECT YOU IT WAS THE WHITE 10 MG IR ONES WITH r p ON THEM(ROCHE ithink).

The bloke I was replying to obviously didn't know so was just telling him, he said "they're not allowed to put less medicine in" we all know most Indian pharmaceuticals are shit, some people have no idea
You know what? Because India had a ban on etizolam pills I have had to get more creative. So I went with a vendor that had blotters at 1 mgs a blotter. But I felt the blotter more than an Etizest pill from India. I am now starting to think for the last 10 years those Etizest pills (although very good) were underdosed, maybe about . 8 mgs. This is a total guess. But 1 mg of the blotter was stronger.

Not that I could tell the difference between .8 and 1 mgs but I am starting to think that they do skimp in some pharmacies. The blotter was for sure stronger. Just as short acting but stronger. I could be totally off base with this. Of course another reason could be the blotters are overdosed more than 1 mgs but I doubt it. Now this thread is making sense to me.

Unless it's Serbian Galenika Ksalol, which could have 0.4mg-0.8mg in it. The error margin of 10% that @ChemicallyEnhanced mentioned....I think you'll find that, like most things that exist all over the world, that 10% percentage varies wildly depending on the country and on the economy and on the company.
It's mathematics. 10% of 1 mg here is the same as 10% of 1 mg in Pluto. Countries, companies, people, just can't get around mathematics, physics, biology, and chemistry

Pluto doesn't have a declining economy or a heavily corrupt government/health sector.
You're completely missing the point. A statistical margin of error (±) doesn't change the mathematics. 10% of x is 10% of x, regardless of what corruption, scamming, collapsing currency, whatever. The math doesn't change. Most people suck at math. Especially if you were born in 1985/86/87 and after because they stopped teaching properly after 1997. Schools no longer teach, they indoctrinate. The last group of people who weren't raised by the internet were those born between 1975-1985. the tail end of Gen X. In statistics, it's called a "margin of error". When that symbol is used within a medical context, it means "with or without". Corruption doesn't change math. It's a universal constant that cannot be altered or changed

You're completely missing the point. A statistical margin of error (±) doesn't change the mathematics. 10% of x is 10% of x, regardless of what corruption, scamming, collapsing currency, whatever. The math doesn't change. Most people suck at math. Especially if you were born in 1985/86/87 and after because they stopped teaching properly after 1997. Schools no longer teach, they indoctrinate. The last group of people who weren't raised by the internet were those born between 1975-1985. the tail end of Gen X. In statistics, it's called a "margin of error". When that symbol is used within a medical context, it means "with or without". Corruption doesn't change math. It's a universal constant that cannot be altered or changed
I was born in '79, and you've obviously never tried Indian pharma benzos. That aint no 10%

I was taking benzos in the 90's, and the Indian benzos of today are about 40% out from how they used to feel. But still, enjoy your physics books.

All I was saying is that margin of error is not equal in every country, that's all.

"Corruption doesn't change math" is about the most ludicrous thing I've read anywhere on or off the internet in the last 15 years.

My diaz. generic.Made here in my country from notorious brand.Have taken in the past original valium.Way better than generic

I've had Apaurin Krka and its a high quality brand. They come in 10mg tablets (the blue ones) and I remember them being them just as good as the original Roche 10mg Valium.

The only bad experiences I've had with Serbian benzos (or from the Balkan region):

- Hemofarm Lorazepam 2.5mg being heavily underdosed (the ones that come in blisters).

- Galenika Bensedin 10mg (Valium) I have also experienced them being underdosed. They feel like they contain 5mg Diazepam at most.

- Galenika Ksalol 1mg (Alprazolam) are also underdosed. @Sergeant Absent mentioned they contain 0.4-0.8mg which is quite accurate. I do believe they contain Alprazolam due it its very bitter taste. However, you have to take like 5-6 of these blue little Ksalols to feel anxiety relief whereas a genuine Xanax bar (2mg) prescribed by a doctor will give you the same amount of anxiety relief. Keep in mind these Galenika 1mg Ksalol's also come in blisters. Yet they're underdosed.

There have been cases of deaths due to Ksalol in particular being sold because they have contained fentanyl in places such as Finland, Sweden and possibly some other countries.
This is what I'm frustrated/concerned about. I've bought different lorazepam brands through my vendor over the years, but there is soooo much news about super dangerous fakes. I have what I think are real Galenika Ksalol blister packs of 1 mg Alprazolam. Even read a thread on here discussing that the newest blister packs look different (no preferations, etc)... but still worry. I bought a Fentanyl test kit, and they tested negative, so that's good. Overall does it seem like this brand/name is getting "faked" a lot now?

Yep Kern Prodes, even with a "Major" from WEDINOS, they still don't feel right when you take them.
Yeh I find the kerns are definitely underdosed, maybe even closer to 5mg. Yet I can break a UK pharma prescribed 10mg diaz in half and it hits me stronger than a full 10mg kern.

Indian (WeCare) Nitrazepam 10mg.
Indian (Ridley Life Sciences) Lorazepam 2mg.
Serbian (Galenika Ksalol) Alprazolam 1mg.
Serbian (Galenika Bensedin) Diazepam 10mg.
Serbian (Hemofarm) Lorazepam 2.5mg.
Spanish (Kern) Diazepam 10mg.

I source from the (apparently) most reputable and yes, these all come back as "Major" at WEDINOS, but as we know that unfortunately doesn't tell us the actual dose of the active ingredient.

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the Indian products are severely under-dosed, I'm not even questioning this. But is anyone else out there finding any of the other products I mentioned to be a bit on the weak side? I've been using benzos 25 years, had UK prescribed versions, and am acutely aware of my own tolerance, so when something doesn't seem to be quite right my suspicions become aroused. I'm very interested in your own experiences with these specific products from these specific pharmas.

Appreciate your time.
I always go for ksaol Xanax and bensadin galenkia diazepam

I am 100% new to the above galenika bensedin 10mg and my benzo tolerance is low but I could eat these like sweets and feel absolutely nothing. My neighbours had 1 each and had the best sleep they have ever had, all from the same box of 30. 2 for them 28 for me and didn't even go to sleep.
I am dubious about these Galenika ksalol alprazolam 1mg strips, 15 in a strip little very very light blue. What are they going to do nothing or kill me?