• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Underdosed products from specific pharmas, would love to hear your experiences on the same products.

. You've been on this forum nearly 9 years you must of known this?
My post literally stated that they are even making fakes with blisters, you moron of reading comprehension.

You probably didn't make.it to the second paragraph (sentence) of my post before you had to trounce on someone to "try" and sound smart because you're failure junkie trash and need ro cope somehow

My post literally stated that they are even making fakes with blisters, you moron of reading comprehension.

You probably didn't make.it to the second paragraph (sentence) of my post before you had to trounce on someone to "try" and sound smart because you're failure junkie trash and need ro cope somehow
Ok, but when you say they are "even making fakes with blisters' implies this is somehow new to you, like if I said "they are even selling oranges in the fruit market now" on a fruit market forum that I'd been on for 9 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Along with your "shitstain" comment, these are the kind of comments you see from children on facebook or reddit..the two most hideous and contemptible "places" in the history of the universe...nice job.

Last edited by a moderator:
@LucidSDreamr I am indeed a junkie, a professional one and I've had a long career with it, which is why every post I see with an attempted insult only makes me smile more than I already am.

Galenika Bensedin 10mg (Valium) I have also experienced them being underdosed. They feel like they contain 5mg Diazepam at most

More like 2mg, now people are selling them with no active ingredients at all, no one sells them where I get my pills from anymore because they're almost all fakes, galenika bensedin used to be the best ones, felt stronger than any other make of 10mg vallies

It's been going on for years, all over the Internet about faked ones, but you could still get real ones, now I don't think any vendor wants to buy any as so many fakes around, I want off benzos before they all become fakes as the prodes I take now are being faked too

More like 2mg, now people are selling them with no active ingredients at all, no one sells them where I get my pills from anymore because they're almost all fakes, galenika bensedin used to be the best ones, felt stronger than any other make of 10mg vallies

It's been going on for years, all over the Internet about faked ones, but you could still get real ones, now I don't think any vendor wants to buy any as so many fakes around, I want off benzos before they all become fakes as the prodes I take now are being faked too
Yep Kern Prodes, even with a "Major" from WEDINOS, they still don't feel right when you take them.

Hey I have a quick question. Let's say one gets a prescription from a doctor. Then they get a brand name or generic. Is it really a fact that let's say in the US that a generic could be inferior to a brand name? I am not talking about the makeshift pharmacies people can order from. I am talking getting a prescription filled with either a brand name or generic from a doctor's prescription.

I see both responses. That brand name is better and you can get screwed from a generic or they are both exactly the same.

Hey I have a quick question. Let's say one gets a prescription from a doctor. Then they get a brand name or generic. Is it really a fact that let's say in the US that a generic could be inferior to a brand name? I am not talking about the makeshift pharmacies people can order from. I am talking getting a prescription filled with either a brand name or generic from a doctor's prescription.

I see both responses. That brand name is better and you can get screwed from a generic or they are both exactly the same.
Great question, I've never looked into this properly or researched through surveys etc so personally I don't really know much about how to answer your question, I only know more about how the meds actually feel compared to others. I know that it will be outrageously different in the countries that have the apparent 10% margin of error allowance basically ignored because of corruption or economy support and all those factors. Take Venezuela against Norway as a starting point, the 10% will be closer to 8%-12% in Norway, whereas in Venezuela it's probably closer to 40%. So in Norway I would say it would be much much less inferior, if at all.

Yeah totally, I actually stated that in the original post, and is probably the factor that bothers me the most

I think there's labs that do test strength but it costs alot of money to test, and that's one pill, as you know some pills in same packet, even the same blister strip are different strengths sometimes too, I'd like to send in a whole strip and see what dose is in each pill but that ain't worth the money lol

I think there's labs that do test strength but it costs alot of money to test, and that's one pill, as you know some pills in same packet, even the same blister strip are different strengths sometimes too, I'd like to send in a whole strip and see what dose is in each pill but that ain't worth the money lol
Absolutely, the tests probably cost more than the ingredients. I've had Galenika's that were so far apart in strength, in the same blister, that I thought fuck this time to get the spice grinder out and the jewellery scales and just start making mounds of 2mg, at least they'd be slightly closer together in strength ffs.

Did you ever see the documentary "Colectiv" came out in the last year or 2, and it showed what the health system was doing to get cheaper ingredients at the cost of peoples lives in Romania. Obviously this is not directly comparable to what we're talking about as people were burned alive in a nightclub and many more people lost their lives because of certain cuts being made to save and obviously pocket money, but it's an example of corruption/political gain/economy making health systems disastrous. Again, this is a major fucking incident involving multiple horrific tragedies which I don't really know if I should post here at all, but I think it's an example worth knowing of how corruption affects cuts in obtaining and interfering with medical ingredients, just in this case it wasn't specifically benzos. It's well worth a look, it was investigative journalism that managed to expose it, not the police, and the documentary makers got unbelievable access to the governmental side of things. I'f they're doing it with these kind of supplies, the benzo ingredient thing is nothing.

Did you ever see the documentary "Colectiv" came out in the last year or 2

No I've not seen it, I'm not sure where I'd be able to watch it either, but it doesn't surprise me, in a documentary I seen people was going behind doctors and hospitals and into the rubbish bins and taking out the meds, then reselling to poor customers, out of date, thrown out drugs of all kinds, some meds expired so inactive and so won't work on life threatening conditions

No I've not seen it, I'm not sure where I'd be able to watch it either, but it doesn't surprise me, in a documentary I seen people was going behind doctors and hospitals and into the rubbish bins and taking out the meds, then reselling to poor customers, out of date, thrown out drugs of all kinds, some meds expired so inactive and so won't work on life threatening conditions
I'll send the link to you in a conversation message / dm /pm.

@LucidSDreamr I am indeed a junkie, a professional one and I've had a long career with it, which is why every post I see with an attempted insult only makes me smile more than I already am.
You didn't acknowledge the fact that my initial post states that blisters are being counterfeited and made a post about yourself.

You didn't acknowledge the fact that my initial post states that blisters are being counterfeited and made a post about yourself.
"Blister packs are always the thing that helps me feel like indont have a fentanyl pill but even they are getting counterfeited"....this to me sounds like it's news to you.

If you had said "Blister packs were always the thing that helped me feel like I wasn't getting fentanyl pills but not since they've been counterfeited"...this is all in past tense so it doesn't sound like it's news to you.

I wasn't trying to make it about me at all, and I had no intention of making you that angry either.

"Blister packs are always the thing that helps me feel like indont have a fentanyl pill but even they are getting counterfeited"....this to me sounds like it's news to you.

If you had said "Blister packs were always the thing that helped me feel like I wasn't getting fentanyl pills but not since they've been counterfeited"...this is all in past tense so it doesn't sound like it's news to you.

I wasn't trying to make it about me at all, and I had no intention of making you that angry either.
Nice job omitting the.conclusion to my story (2nd 50% of what i typed) which says that fakes are getting blistered

Nice job omitting the.conclusion to my story (2nd 50% of what i typed) which says that fakes are getting blistered
I haven't omitted anything from the 2nd 50% of what you said. I omitted the 1st 50% which was irrelevant to what we are talking about now..
"That owner should be in jail for life or even better street justice."
Not sure which part you say I omitted?
I directly quoted the whole second sentence you wrote.

Indian unmarked pills that come in those blister packets I'm sure are under-dosed sometimes, but they're not sold in US pharmacies. Benzodiazepines often create the feeling of false sobriety, which is something you need to consider. In the US, as long as it's from a pharmacy the pharmacokinetics of the active ingredient needs to be nearly identical, from dosage to binders.