• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

uncut amphetamine sulphate ("base")

Why don't you just take the pH, that should be neutral for the sulphate and should be way above 9 for freebase. And everybody would agree, that adding Sodium Hydroxide to your powder would always have a base-liberating effect, wouldn't you? So truth stays just a matter of knowledge. And knowledge depends on curiosity, which is quenched easily with experimenting. Also nice last words :)

Very interesting that this thread has bought forth a knowledgable lurkler to start posting. May i be the first to welcome your first post to EADD, I hope to see a lot more.

I just have never had the urge to sniff base even if it was dried, these days the only drug I will sniff is coke.

I used to bomb base but now I can handle the taste so just dab it still rank tho. I know the stuff I'm getting is of high quality cuz I trust the guy I get it from and anything else I got has been top notch this the first time I got base from him tho.

I never really used to like speed much back in the day and had a bad experience of it once which put me off for years but a few months ago I tried some again after a coke binge and actually really enjoyed it so willing to give it another chance only taking small dabs tho as will be taking pills also.

Tbh I don't give a fuck if its paste or powder as long as it does the job and is not too dirty.

Your missing the point it's going to be cleaner when dry though. When the solvents have evaporated.

I used to hate speed now you'd be hard pushed to get me to fork out £100 for a gram of cocaine which I've spent ridiculous amounts on, I just plain don't enjoy mephedrone cos it's just such moronic chatter, amphetamine is like the thinking mans stimulant.

Dabbing/sniffing is definitely the way. Although the occasional cup of tea with 50-100mg of quality phet in a cuppa tea is pretty good too. I don't like bombing or caps for some reason it just feels a waste I like the taste of it you just know it's naughty.

Last edited:
Whomp whomp whomp- helicopter landing in your head ? Raging down the street in god mode !

Gays n Muslims you were talking about -

Last edited:
Some may covert it too (which is what that post I linked you of mine was on about)

and fucking lol, RSPCA.

I take what you said into consideration Dr_Robotnik you obviously know your stuff and I'm pretty confident that this stuff is gonna be of high quality so I'm taking it easy.

Like I say I'm keeping it in a tin for a month unrefrigerated so this might be long enough to dry out the solvents but I doubt I will be sorting I might do after the rave but I just prefer to dab on the tongue dunno why but I just like to taste it even tho the taste is rank but its just more practical and quicker when in a rave also.

wow thats a great answer to my question, thank you. Why did you write the stuff about ocean wave in smalll letters ? It was making me feel paranoid lol ?

You really thought it was a great answer? <3.. Wow much appreciated man just trying to pass on some of my limited knowledge in this area! :)

Haha I made that section small because it was kind of sidetracking from the main sentence..I debated using a smaller font or just italics but I think the smaller font emphasises that it was a little off topic from the rest of the paragraph (really over analysed it eh? :p ) although it does look quite funny reading it now...besides if it in someway illustrates the intense paranoia I felt from that Ocean Wave / Ivory Wave stuff then I am very satisfied.

The following two questions that I have are bugging me and this seems the best place for them, it would be great if anyone had any answers...

1. Ocean Wave / Ivory Wave?... can anyone confirm or deny that the active ingredient in this terrible shit was MDPV?... I mean when the head shops were still open?

2. Speed / Crystal meth - why would people decide to take regular speed over crystal?.. I haven't taken speed in 7 or 8 years and it's quite possible that it wasn't top grade stuff but I don't ever remember feeling any rush or euphoria like meth gives you...also the general 'high' from meth is far far cleaner and more intense.. Now like I said the speed I took may not have been top grade so I could be totally underestimating good speed.

- It would be great if anyone that has tried both good quality speed and good quality meth and could explain the differences and which one you prefer and why?

Last edited:
^ *cough* I'd wait for a few of the old gits to chip in a bit more first.

Lol well whatever happens I will be leaving it a month so if it does dry up we will see if it makes any difference. At the end of the day its a one off for me as its nye and I only have these big sessions every few months or so.

As long as it doesn't go off or lose potency then its all good :D

2. Speed / Crystal meth - why would people decide to take regular speed over crystal?.. I haven't taken speed in 7 or 8 years and it's quite possible that it wasn't top grade stuff but I don't ever remember feeling any rush or euphoria like meth gives you...also the general 'high' from meth is far far cleaner and more intense.. Now like I said the speed I took may not have been top grade so I could be totally underestimating good speed.

- It would be great if anyone that has tried both good quality speed and good quality meth and could explain the differences and which one you prefer and why?
I'll have a go tomorrow for yer.

People take drugs for different reasons don't forget. It's not always about having a hit or even getting high. or the highest or the most intense rush.

I've had rushes off good speed tho, but not for a while.

really off to bed now, said it three times already and I'm still here ;p

'nite all <3

Some may covert it too (which is what that post I linked you of mine was on about)

and fucking lol, RSPCA.

retreats to the shadows :D - who dear, me dear, crystal meth dear no dear, me dear, :? (wtf going on - you in the bath )

I'll have a go tomorrow for yer.

People take drugs for different reasons don't forget. It's not always about having a hit or even getting high. or the highest or the most intense rush.

I've had rushes off good speed tho, but not for a while.

really off to bed now, said it three times already and I'm still here ;p

'nite all <3

Hey Marmz.. your going to bed quite early for a Friday night no?
- My question was curiosity really.. I just wondered if some1 who had tried both could prefer speed over meth & why...also I was not disrespecting speed, Like I said the speed I had was a long long time ago - it's not very common in Ireland at all - so it's quite likely I've never experienced speed the way that it should be done

Hey Marmz.. your going to bed quite early for a Friday night no?
- My question was curiosity really.. I just wondered if some1 who had tried both could prefer speed over meth & why...also I was not disrespecting speed, Like I said the speed I had was a long long time ago - it's not very common in Ireland at all - so it's quite likely I've never experienced speed the way that it should be done

So is meth more common in Ireland than speed? This is news to me

I've known people to dampen it with vodka/gin mind you it was the local council estate dealer...lol

So is meth more common in Ireland than speed? This is news to me

No not at all, neither are common - neither are available at all where I live but I have had both in the past and as I said the meth was almost certainly of a higher quality in relation to the average quality of meth than the speed was in relation to the average quality of speed