• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

uncut amphetamine sulphate ("base")

It must of been olive oil, to get you wasted like that bearlove ;p

same for me when I did the same hot water trick to the bag of wet putty base. t'was a heart attack level of surprise anyway.

It must of been olive oil, to get you wasted like that bearlove ;p

same for me when I did the same hot water trick to the bag of wet putty base. t'was a heart attack level of surprise anyway.

Probably because it wasn't extra virginal - like my good self :D

It's strange how you can remember different bags / batches of drugs from years ago isn't it? I can remember buying certain wraps - bags - oz's etc ? The oil had me awake for days. Not sure how old you are (and a gentleman doesn't ask) but can you remember when Pink Champagne came out :D

born in 72.

Started with speed/lsd between 1990-1993 ... then turned into a career girl and no drugs until about urmmmmm 2002/3 or summat?
Over did the E for 3 years until about 2005. Learned how to grow my own shrooms in 2003/4, and then learned how to pick my own in about 2005.
My break from speed was between 93-03. And since then it's been my staple. I do not remember pink champagne. But I've never bought drugs from a club or anything like that, normally from dealers I was familiar with or knew by association. (it helped knowing the fishing guys sailing between holland and the Uk)

I've heard people mention pink champagne tho ... did I miss something good?

^ when thinking about it the Pink Champagne was just early (decent speed /base). It was probably chopped with food coloring but because it was 'new' you had to have it! Because of the hype it was therefor stronger than sulph / speed ? Then real Base came about and you wouldn't dream about taking speed / champagne etc. Funny thing is though (before people knew about cutting) was speed used to be a buzzy high - base used to fuck people up. Was a completely different high ?

Early Pink Champagne was pretty fun though.

I remember 'pink champagne' being about years ago, and it was apparently speed and coke, mixed. It obviously wasn't, it was just strong amphetamine. I had some pink stuff about 4/5 years ago that was insanely strong stuff. I suppose the colour is just a way for people to make their product a bit more unique, and get people talking about it/seeking it out.

I remember 'pink champagne' being about years ago, and it was apparently speed and coke, mixed. It obviously wasn't, it was just strong amphetamine. I had some pink stuff about 4/5 years ago that was insanely strong stuff. I suppose the colour is just a way for people to make their product a bit more unique, and get people talking about it/seeking it out.

I can remember when if first came about (early 90's?) it was stupidly strong (compared to the normal speed that was about) then everyone was selling 'pink' speed and the real stuff vanished. Then along came base ! Was years later (99) when I got a a few oz's of pink tinged base (that was also stupidly strong and a small bomb would have you buzzing, zoning in and out, heart jumping in your chest etc).

Yes, exactly the same thing. In each case, the fact that some of the weight of the compound is constituted by the counterions doesn't mean that the substance is impure. Conceptually, it is possible for any compound to be 100% pure. The levels or purity stated in Breaking Bad, fwiw, are not only possible, they aren't even that impressive for a man who is supposedly the greatest amphetamine chemist of all time, the DEA regularly sieze crystal meth that is 99% pure. People often talk about it being impossible for MDMA HCl to have greater purity than 84%, this is, again, a misconception.

You should just be able to let water or solvents evaporate. Base sometimes does have a strange, heavy, greasy component that doesn't evaporate, I don't know what it is, and there's not much point in my speculating.
I don't agree about the DEA regularly seizing 100% pure d-methamphetamine. Below I have two paragraphs, first one from US media showing the American perspective and the second from an Australian media showing an Aussie perspective...

1. "During that same period, the purity of Mexican meth shot up too, from 39 percent in 2007 to 88 percent by 2011,
according to DEA documents. The price fell 69 percent, tumbling from $290 per pure gram to less than $90."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/10/11/mexico-cartels-meth/1626383/

2. "Arrests for clandestine drug laboratories are at record levels.
The number and weight of seizures internally are up more than 50 per cent on last year.
Purity of the drug in some regions is as high as 80 per cent."
http://www.news.com.au/national/dea...-the-new-ice-age/story-fncynjr2-1226758663681

The first paragraph states that purity levels for large seizures of Mexican d-methamphetamine in the USA(by DEA) at around 88%, now take into consideration that other than Chinese and other major Asian manufacturers, the Mexican cartels and their super labs would be one of the best funded and equipped in the world, and they can not pump out 100% regularly. Low 90s would be the maximum and batches of that purity would be rare.

The second media paragraph states how Australian labs are producing high purity d-meth at around 80%, (take into consideration that Australian cooks have been honing their skills for many years and the fact australia is very close to Asia with their high purity precursors)

By looking at stats from two different places in the world with long and high reported d-meth usage, it seems high purity d-methamphetamine ranges from 80-88% there.
Of course that figure does not include purity amounts from the king-pin methamphetamine producing nation which is china, so I'll go at a whim and say including china the purity range would be 80-90%.

You can have a look through the old Microgram Bulletins, there's quite a few of those with reports of large seizures of d-meth with stated purity of 99% or even 100%.

Sorry for double post, I've had a thought about the liquid residue. Amp sulfate is freely soluble in water, so even a small amount of speed-saturated water could amount to a pretty significant dose. Obviously this wouldn't look like very much material (think of how much smaller a pile of sugar would get if you dissolved it in as little water as you could). Obviously just speculation, but that would be my guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
tell me about it (and bearlove)

Just don't tell Sam ;p .... cos he's deaf as fuck on this matter.

I'm merely twittering on from my own real experiences on the subject, and readily admit my scientific ignorance.

Just don't tell Sam ;p .... cos he's deaf as fuck on this matter.

On what matter?

Nothing in the post you're replying to supports your argument that the oily residue is freebase amphetamine. Unless we're reading different posts. :D

My big speed binge was in the mid 80's. We used to pay a tenner a gram for nice sulphate which used to last around 18-24 hours - lovely buzz.

Think first encountered the Pink around 1986, definitely no later. I remember it being slightly stonger and smoother than the usual sulphate we got, although in retrospect it was probably just a better batch than usual which had pink colouring.

Didn't get any 'base' until the early 90's . Have't taken it that often tbh but remember it being a much harsher experience all round than the 80's sulphate

Hey what happened to this thread? It looked like it was going good but just seemed to fizzle out? I was planning on getting some speed paste and am wondering how, or if, i can dissolve it in water? Would I have to dry it first? I read on another thread that a man would just through it in a baggie with water, then just draw the water up into the syringe and shoot it, filtering it first, of course.

Couldn't you do a chemical wash of the paste and remove some of the adulterants? If so how is this wash done, in the simplest way? Or where is the post that describes washing your product?

Just wanting to turn it back into a salt and not the base to inject?

Hey what happened to this thread? It looked like it was going good but just seemed to fizzle out? I was planning on getting some speed paste and am wondering how, or if, i can dissolve it in water? Would I have to dry it first? I read on another thread that a man would just through it in a baggie with water, then just draw the water up into the syringe and shoot it, filtering it first, of course.

Couldn't you do a chemical wash of the paste and remove some of the adulterants? If so how is this wash done, in the simplest way? Or where is the post that describes washing your product?

Just wanting to turn it back into a salt and not the base to inject?

My bad for necroing but this sounds serious so I have to chime in. Most speed is not pure enough for injection but if you must...

-Heat a plate until it is warm and chop up the paste on it.

Wait until it fully dries to get dry powder. Do not chop too finely, it will make it easier to lose some in the next step where you have to filter acetone out.

-Perform an acetone wash with 100% acetone.

Ideally you would get pure reagent grade acetone. Otherwise buy it from a hardware store. Make sure you buy one with a material data sheet. You want acetone and nothing else.

Acetone attracts water so handling it will make it very slightly wet. Keep this in mind. Water content in your acetone will make you lose amphetamine. There are techniques for making acetone dryer with drying agents.

All you have to do is submerge the powder in acetone. Some cuts will dissolve into the acetone. Filter the dirty acetone out somehow. I recommend to draw the dirty acetone out with a cotton tip and a syringe. If you are content with one wash you may proceed. Most of the time you can see the acetone cloud up if cuts are dissolved. Repeat washing your powder until the acetone is sufficiently clear.

-Wait for the acetone to evaporate

Once you have drawn the dirty acetone out, any remaining residue should evaporate out quickly. If you cannot wait you can expedite this process with low heat. You should really just wait though. Acetone is flammable.

Now you will have much cleaner powder. Amphetamine sulfate will readily mix with water. If parts of your powder do not mix with water it is probably a cut.

Last edited: