• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Unbiased opinion on Meth

Im reading so much bullshit about methamphetamine and how only once can fuck you up and make you addicted, but that is plain horeshit to me.
Everything is bad if not in moderation. LSD, water, chocolate, coffee.

Anyway, could someone please give me their experience on meth and if they became addicted or not.

I've smoked meth for only God knows exactly how long now, decades...
Anyway, some days I really get a lot out of it, meaning, I get a lot of energy, I'm high, ai enjoy it. I basically smoke at will, as much as I want, whenever I want. Where I live it's easy find and cheaper than you could imagine, and the quality is always great. Some days I smoke a lot, some days I barely smoke at all. I do so because I like to smoke it, since I never really have to worry about running out, I don't think much about it even. Not sure what else I can add to that...

Im reading so much bullshit about methamphetamine and how only once can fuck you up and make you addicted, but that is plain horeshit to me.

Anyway, could someone please give me their experience on meth and if they became addicted or not.

I've been doing meth for decades, as well as plenty of other drugs. Right now my daily drug use consists of meth, fentanyl pills (about 20-30 per day), weed. Often times you can sprinkle in mushroom's, crack, Vicodin. I'm sure if was to attempt quitting any of those it would be a problem to say the least. What's strange is that I don't feel as though I live the life of a stereotypical drug head, I don't steal for drug money, I don't sell my ass, I don't engage in a lot of things you would assume would go hand in hand with my level of drug use. I work a normal job and live what would appear to be a normal life, if you met me in the street it would be very difficult to tell. I find myself wondering why there are some in this work who are capable of doing what I do and there are others who would easily let any one of those drugs send them spiralling out of control.

Yea, meth is no more dangerous than sugar, jeez.

Anyone ever actually quit sugar tho? Your body kinda needs it to function.

I just know, you couldn't pay me enough money to try meth again, real cristal meth. Nope , for me I only used it maybe 6 times in my entire life. But I wanted to sooooo much more. It's that nagging feeling I hate.

If only there was a term for it. Some kind of mental hold on me. Now I was only 17 when I tried it.

Yea just because me and everyone who tried it has the same mental anguish doesn't mean it's inherently dangerous right?

It's just mind over matter. Like anything else.

Totally

We all know dealers, it's impossible not to. It's everywhere. Knew a guy that used everyday for 8 years. He was loaded too. Big house , 10 cars, hottest women. Then one day he just... Stopped using. Said he just wanted to do something else with his life. He's a nurse practitioner now. Some people are just wired differently.

Who knows why he actually stopped.
Then I know 20+ people from different times in my life who used just a few times a year at first. Just on the weekends. Some people really struggled with stopping use all together. Like if you offered they'd always do it. No matter what they put it over anything, the job, the kids, the SO, freedom.

I ain't never seen anyone rob and steal for coffee or sugar or LSD .
Definitely seen people do anything for meth,coke, heroin, fentanyl, crack, benzos.
Maybe there's something to think about.

End of the day you're going to believe what you want. But the general consensus is it's addictive.
Not even a great feeling either.
Idk use at your own risk

I just finished a seven year prison sentence in March for manufacturing my own methamphetamine. I was a walking skeleton when I got arrested - 6' 5" and only 180lbs. - and the man who taught me, and both the guys I taught, are now dead. Though I'm alive and blessed with a relative level of good health I should not be lucky enough to enjoy, that doesn't change the fact that because of its legal status, I went in at 29 and came out at 37, now having to rebuild my life from the ground up, again... and I almost left the courtroom with 27 years instead of 7.

Also, I'd say at least 80% of the crowd I used to run around and get high, cook with before I went to prison, they're dead too. I might have had to do all that time, but I'm also fortunate enough to be able to look back on it. Those guys, the dead ones, they can't. Something to think about.

It is a nightmare for the body, regardless if you can control use or not

∆ heavy shit , welcome back

Thank you. 🙂 ❤️

It is a nightmare for the body, regardless if you can control use or not

Truth. Case in point, that relative health I said I was lucky enough to enjoy just a few months ago in that post above, I spoke too soon, apparently. In the past six months I've had a recurrence of dvt's in my legs, they've found a lesion on my left kidney, I've had to start intramuscular TRT, and they still can't figure out why my blood is almost fully pancytopenic and my digestive system is in some manner of revolt most of the time, causing me to lose dangerous amounts of weight.

So yeah, a heartfelt reminder to all- you may not care right now, but the risks DO apply to you, and that's a debt you WILL have to pay, sooner or later.

Meth....is a different game.Powerful.Initially strongly erotic...but devastates in it's own way....just like alcohol or opies do it.Peak concentrations of dopamine for a long time....and that has a high price

Last edited:
Yeah, it's uniquely seductive for me. I don't know about large doses, and I really haven't done it all that much, but at light/moderate doses it just feels really nice, like it plugs a depressed hole for me. But I can easily see it ain't ever going to be healthy or happy on a regular basis. And what kind of disturbs me is, even just occasional use seems like it wants to rewire something in my brain.
Fuck that shit. Better to go with healthy living.

it's seductive for a lot of people.crack?-u got couple of minutes...smoking meth .....a small portion and u are on alert all day long.cannot sleep even with pills(as for me when i did it),thinkin only about sex,don't eat....dehydratation....bad things.Strongly Reinforcing stuff......and the spirallin 'goes on

it's seductive for a lot of people.crack?-u got couple of minutes...smoking meth .....a small portion and u are on alert all day long.cannot sleep even with pills(as for me when i did it),thinkin only about sex,don't eat....dehydratation....bad things.Reinforcing stuff......and the spiralin goes
well, from a harm reduction standpoint, when I have done it, I have used it at like 7am and not redosed, so as to manage to get a full night's sleep, which helps. But it still fucks with me. I just don't want to lose that essence of who I am (not that "who I am" is in all that happy a place all the time). I don't see any way I can use it it and not suffer from it, as much as I might like to. I really don't think most people thrive taking it, and what the fuck, why not try to really thrive on this damn planet?!

Meth

It's so addictive because it makes your life so much better when you are on it. Everything is so much better-how happy it makes you, the energy, the love you feel, the hope you have-everything is enhanced.

The problem is, it will completely destroy your mental health when you are off it. Life just isn't the same and the depression it will cause.

I become more knowledgeable when I'm on the high. Makes studying a lot easier aswell and I tend to think clearly and out of the box.

Just doing this in the meantime while I wait for Uni to start. Meanwhile, I'm bored out of my arse. When I'm on it, I basically do Drugs > Gaming > Pr0n > Fap, repeat.

I become more knowledgeable when I'm on the high. Makes studying a lot easier aswell and I tend to think clearly and out of the box.

Just doing this in the meantime while I wait for Uni to start. Meanwhile, I'm bored out of my arse. When I'm on it, I basically do Drugs > Gaming > Pr0n > Fap, repeat.

yes its great at the time.

intense daily exercise, quality whole food diet, sleep, fish oils, sun, vitamin supplements

and time

maybe a psychiatrist or professional would suggest meds for a bit.
Shit mate. That hits a bit deep recommending a psychiatrist or professional... I usually just go with withpower.

Shit mate. That hits a bit deep recommending a psychiatrist or professional... I usually just go with withpower.

im not recommending it. Thats just a maybe depending on how bad your addiction is and hw long you been on.

Mate if its all good for you and you are having no adverse affects mentally or physically etc... power to you. Go with the grace of god my friend, enjoy it.