• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Unbiased opinion on Meth

Wouldn't recommend it. I enjoy it though. Always thought it would be awful until I tried it (I know, don't try it, right?) well I now definitely understand the appeal. Is not something I would ever want to start using with any regularity, but man, is it uh, unique in how "effortless" it makes tasks feel. It makes me feel like I am young again, even though I know it is actually making me age more rapidly if anything haha. Ah, anyway, never thought I would find myself here, but I actually find it much less haunting and crushing than heroin and opiod use has been. Hard drugs are.... hard. I guess that's why they're called hard drugs. Probably avoid hard drugs ya know, if you can help it. I know life is hard and relief is tempting to look for in any place once you hit a certain point.

I know where this road probably goes, and the weirdest thing is for some reason, it doesn't really bother me, I feel like I can probably handle it. Feels a lot like how I feel normally anyway, just "more." Not gonna lie though I do enjoy it quite a bit! It's uh, comforting in a weird way.

I was almost disappointed when I first started out with it, I thought it would be "crazy" or "wild" but it's actually quite... normal feeling. Flat, clinical, sobering, existential at it's most odd. Not really too different from my default "mental network" for whatever reason. So I guess I found more of myself than I thought I would in MA, and you know what, I'm glad I tried it, I have a lot more sympathy for those who are BADLY hooked on it now. I used to judge them even if silently but now I don't. A lot of good hearted and very hard working people use it to do that much more with that much less and in a fucked up way, that's admirable.

Last edited:
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend it either if you have an addictive type personality. I can understand why many get hooked and lose their ways. Not saying all, but many people can't handle their "usage" responsibility. To those doing it the first time, I recommend to pick your crowd wisely.

I study efficiently alot better on it and have been given positive results with my work :/ - it's weird in some ways.

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend it either if you have an addictive type personality. I can understand why many get hooked and lose their ways. Not saying all, but many people can't handle their "usage" responsibility. To those doing it the first time, I recommend to pick your crowd wisely.

I study efficiently alot better on it and have been given positive results with my work :/ - it's weird in some ways.
I've always kind of been in the environment where it is used for productivity or creative work. It doesn't feel like a recreational drug to me at all, is very different from other people's experiences. Weirdly set and setting have a lot to do with it, I guess I could see this being "fun" when crazy stuff is happening that is fun anyway. But like, it doesn't make me have any desire to seek typical entertainment, and honestly once I got used to it, the hypersexual thing faded into a dull semi-asexual mindset. Even with generous breaks, the high libido is nowhere to be found now when I partake lol. Was weird how that flipped.

I also want to note that I have no intention of getting "spun" ever again and keep doses reasonable (whatever that fucking means). I make sure I eat, sleep and practice proper hygiene, even if that means having to have timers set to remind me to stop what I'm doing and take care of myself during a session (an "on" weekend). Abusing this drug sucks and it fucks up your brain please try your best, to anyone who may read this who uses this compound, to treat it with respect and not just destroy yourself. It is a very powerful tool. This stuff is not a toy and it isn't really fun, it's just very addictive and makes you feel like you can do a lot more than usual, this clearly leads to some people getting carried away.

The euphoria I get from it is pretty meh, but present, other drugs have blown me away much more in that department, what keeps me coming back is the surprising level of functionality it allows while still having a weirdly intuitive "flow" sort of state if I can resist hyper-focusing on something for too long. A very different vibe from dextroamphetamine which has a sort of forced "singular push" to it, it's hard to explain the difference, but MA is it's own beast with it's own character for sure.

Last edited:
I guess what you're saying is, different effects for different people.

I agree with you. Just like with everything else in life, use in moderation.

I guess what you're saying is, different effects for different people.

I agree with you. Just like with everything else in life, use in moderation.
I mean in short, yes! Sorry I can go on, amphetamines or no, I tend to spin a yarn, I appreciate you picking up what I'm putting down as the young people say, haha.

thanks-for-reading.png

Last edited:
I became addicted to amphetamine but it never really happened with meth... I was slightly curious about it while considering it boring drug, so, probably seed of the addiction, but nothing more.

Maybe if I would have not ever ceased amphetamine use, I would have started to use meth in vast amounts too.

I wonder if those diagnosed with ADHD have significantly different experiences than those who do not have ADHD.
Would be worth studying if we can get these drug laws un fucked up at any point in the near future. I've noticed ADHD people get "chilled out" on meth, especially once they've "broken themselves in" as far as learning the doses that work for them and their body and their preferred ROA (and tolerance of course).

On the other hand people who don't have ADHD very often will start bouncing off the fucking walls, man, it's night and day lol.

But that's just my anecdotal evidence, I'm not a scientist, i have no notes, and I certainly am not an authority on neurology.

All I've got is a history of being observant, a love of various drugs that began with much more healing things, and a mindset consisting largely of: "it's my body and I am allowed to put what I want into it"

Honestly I gotta say I do enjoy meth. It's pretty neat for what it is. I am certainly not hating on it. I have an almost unshakable respect for this substance. I would NEVER use it the way a lot of people do, which to me seems WILDLY disrespectful to themselves and the substance.

Again, I don't recommend it! But if you do try it please don't treat the substance and yourself like shit because you have a perspective like: "this is a dirty drug for poor people that everyone hates"

Doing this sets a horrible intention and vibe for yourself. Treat it like you would treat anything else that you have respect for, or at the very least like a science experiment of sorts.

Not trying to be bossy. Simply a suggestion, and once more, I really do not recommend anyone randomly pick up meth for no reason other than boredom.

Last edited:
I wonder if those diagnosed with ADHD have significantly different experiences than those who do not have ADHD.
I think the whole adhd/different response to stims is massively overblown and mainly nonsense. I get bored to all hell constantly reading about it tbh. The only real difference is that stims are more addictive for adhd people, for obvious reasons (same as a very anxious person and benzo's for example)

Yes - if an adhd person takes low stimulant doses it increases concentration capacity and functionality. Who knew? Also does that for neurotypicals

If adhd person takes medium/high doses they get mega fucking high/stimulated. Just like neurotypicals.

So yeah, it 'helps' adhd, initially anyway. And then if pursued for ages destroys you in exact same way as it would for neurotypicals

I should fucking know trust me. Massively adhd with a multiple-decade stim addiction, low doses, high doses, occasional use, binges, all the variables, all the amphetamines! (currently not using, hopefully never again, bar occasional modafinil) I've known a fair few others in the same boat, exact same thoughts.

If meth had been in my orbit in my teens/20's, even 30's - I'm sure I'd be long dead by now

Meth is great the high the euphoria great sex its great.

The only problem is its so easy to become an addiction the comedown is horrible . I started in the 90s we called it crank and snorted it mostly . The comedown so bad you keep using then you turn to downers which then leads to physical addiction . I would stay away best bet im 47 just had a triple bypass also had a taa mini stroke from decades of meth and cocaine use not worth it

Meth is great the high the euphoria great sex its great.

The only problem is its so easy to become an addiction the comedown is horrible . I started in the 90s we called it crank and snorted it mostly . The comedown so bad you keep using then you turn to downers which then leads to physical addiction . I would stay away best bet im 47 just had a triple bypass also had a taa mini stroke from decades of meth and cocaine use not worth it
agreed mate

and yeah - I think you qualify for the "must-not-take-meth" group, and then some!

be well friend, all the best mate

Stimulants have always been my favourite class of drugs because they made me feel how I perceive that 'normal' people feel. Does this mean I have undiagnosed ADHD/ADD?

Probably.

But then again, it probably just means that I fuckin love stims.

Even when I descended into heroin addiction, it was the functional stimulant properties of the drug that attracted me initially - until the sedation took over and I became a waste of space (albeit a very content waste of space). However, it was always better when combined with amphetamine.

I've never knowingly taken meth, but if I had it on tap, It would be the death of me...

agreed mate

and yeah - I think you qualify for the "must-not-take-meth" group, and then some!

be well friend, all the best mate
Thank you my brother truthfully even after all I been through with my health im still clucking for some neth or coke thats the hold it has in me

Stimulants have always been my favourite class of drugs because they made me feel how I perceive that 'normal' people feel. Does this mean I have undiagnosed ADHD/ADD?

Probably.

But then again, it probably just means that I fuckin love stims.

Even when I descended into heroin addiction, it was the functional stimulant properties of the drug that attracted me initially - until the sedation took over and I became a waste of space (albeit a very content waste of space). However, it was always better when combined with amphetamine.

I've never knowingly taken meth, but if I had it on tap, It would be the death of me...
Totally understand when I first started herion I got a stimulation from it but over time its just sedation

Would be worth studying if we can get these drug laws un fucked up at any point in the near future. I've noticed ADHD people get "chilled out" on meth, especially once they've "broken themselves in" as far as learning the doses that work for them and their body and their preferred ROA (and tolerance of course).

On the other hand people who don't have ADHD very often will start bouncing off the fucking walls, man, it's night and day lol.

But that's just my anecdotal evidence, I'm not a scientist, i have no notes, and I certainly am not an authority on neurology.

All I've got is a history of being observant, a love of various drugs that began with much more healing things, and a mindset consisting largely of: "it's my body and I am allowed to put what I want into it"

Honestly I gotta say I do enjoy meth. It's pretty neat for what it is. I am certainly not hating on it. I have an almost unshakable respect for this substance. I would NEVER use it the way a lot of people do, which to me seems WILDLY disrespectful to themselves and the substance.

Again, I don't recommend it! But if you do try it please don't treat the substance and yourself like shit because you have a perspective like: "this is a dirty drug for poor people that everyone hates"

Doing this sets a horrible intention and vibe for yourself. Treat it like you would treat anything else that you have respect for, or at the very least like a science experiment of sorts.

Not trying to be bossy. Simply a suggestion, and once more, I really do not recommend anyone randomly pick up meth for no reason other than boredom.
no in fact its very pure drug,not dirty(if cooked proff with good materials)and rich people get use it no more less than poor...on the contrary

Last edited:
I think one thing to keep in mind as far as whether meth can potentially be used for ADHD, is that when people with ADHD are prescribed ritalin or another drug, the doctor prescribes them a very set, small, limited amount. They really can't easily start upping their dose, plus it is presented to them as a very structured medical protocol: take this many pills a day for your medical condition, that's it, no fun involved. Very sterile. Most patients probably don't even think about taking more.
But if you are sourcing meth on the black market, you don't have any controls imposed on how much you take except for your own self-control (or crashing from the results of the destructive spiral you go into) Maintaining your usage at a safe, low ADHD level ain't happening very likely. And the results of abusing meth are totally fucked. Better to get a doctor to give you ritalin or adderal at a moderate dose. if it's ADHD you are concerned about

Last edited:
no in fact its very pure drug,not dirty(if cooked proff with good materials)and rich people get use it no more less than poor...on the contrary
Not disputing ya, just noting that the reputation at least in the united states is weird and has a lingering sort of classism to it

I think one thing to keep in mind as far as whether meth can potentially be used for ADHD, is that when people with ADHD are prescribed ritalin or another drug, the doctor prescribes them a very set, small, limited amount. They really can't easily start upping their dose, plus it is presented to them as a very structured medical protocol: take this many pills a day for your medical condition, that's it, no fun involved. Very sterile. Most patients probably don't even think about taking more.
But if you are sourcing meth on the black market, you don't have any controls imposed on how much you take except for your own self-control (or crashing from the results of the destructive spiral you go into) Maintaining your usage at a safe, low ADHD level ain't happening very likely. And the results of abusing meth are totally fucked. Better to get a doctor to give you ritalin or adderal at a moderate dose.
Only control is self control and it is HARD. Almost impossible haha. Is one reason I think that having friends who know you use and can notice when you're acting a little crazy is important, social accountability can sort of help when medical accountability is absent. MA is super addictive and has dragged many souls down with it's allure, making rules for yourself can only do so much, you really need to tell at least a few people you use so they can look out for ya even if it's just online friends you check in with.

One important consideration is the type of meth one is consuming. I'm not saying any of it is good for you, but that racemic, p2p-based type that's common today is much more toxic and rapidly presenting as such (and just all around less enjoyable) than say, a (pseudo)ephedrine/anhydrous d-methamphetamine small batch. 😉

One important consideration is the type of meth one is consuming. I'm not saying any of it is good for you, but that racemic, p2p-based type that's common today is much more toxic and rapidly presenting as such (and just all around less enjoyable) than say, a (pseudo)ephedrine/anhydrous d-methamphetamine small batch. 😉
Exactly! I'm living proof. I've used meth on and off for over 15 years. Believe me.. and I binge too so it's not like the weekend or temporary.. no with meth it's a committed relationship and even though I've banged enough women I've never really been that type and I'vd mostly had long committed relationships and all my exes will tell you I'm a great guy, loyal, but it just broke their heart too much to see me go through the addiction. I've always been a fighter, protector. But when I use I get so violent that I will think any dude is trying to fuck with my women. I've had many times where I've fucked a man up to the point of almost killing him. In a weird dark fucked up kinda way I will give credit to meth and I guess for me that's a pro is I appreciate the fact that meth allowed me to have more confidence in fighting pretty much any dude doesn't matter what size how intimidating they look but this is just what it did for me. It won't necessarily do that for you. But there's also a drawback because you get a guy like me who also won't give a fuck if I'm fighting some guy who is just bigger, stronger and I come back and get him with some leg shots. That is always good. Most guys don't know how to use their legs or even think to use their legs at least back in the day.. but now that UFC is big it's good that men are improving but a kick to the liver and that big boy is going down don't care what anyone says I've laid fuckers 2 times my size it's gonna work if you execute it properly. Have someone give you a kick to the liver and tell me if you were able to handle it like a man lol ok back to what I was saying.. so if there was a time when I was just losing a fight something I would do is just for some strange reason I would turn into a masochist and enjoy the ass kicking the guy would give me. I'd make sure to have him bash me in the face and when I'm leaking blood from my face going down I'll purposely grin and get wide eyed and call him a bitch and tell him, "why you going soft on me bitch make me bleed some more" and it never fails that the mother fucker is looking at me like i'm fucking psychotic hahaha and that's the point really. They'll usually throw in the towel. Technically they won but mentally they go home to their girlfriends and can't fuck that night cuz they remember my face. So for me meth gave me that edge so I've always remained a mystery, charming, funny, likeable but I love that dark side of me when you just don't really know how crazy a mother fucker like me is gonna get. It gets the ladies hot and bothered and it intimidates most guys and I like to keep it that way. At the end of the day if you fear me.. things will go well for you lol cuz I'll be your best friend and treat you with respect. And I'm not saying I wanna dominate over every body hell no. I'd rather just be equal but to those guys who purposely look for me to start trouble for no reason yeah.. to those mother fuckers I will be your worst nightmare guaranteed. It's just a need I have. I don't ever start trouble with anyone but why guys get mad at other men when their girl is staring I'll never understand.

Anyways I fucking hate ranting.. that's about the only thing I've noticed with the shitty meth today is it keeps you talking and talking and you had a point to get across and now you forget. But look at my previous posts where my main concern is the bones/joints and the inability to work out! Todays meth will fuck up your body so fast you'll wonder what the hell happened to you having an active life style to now you're on bed rest and you're in pain and you can't enjoy life enjoy working out nothing! I don't know how I got here. I eat clean I fucking sleep for 9-10 hours sometimes more because I don't tweak on this shit there's no stimulation hardly any so it wasn't worth relapsing I wonder how the fuck I even got into using it every single day again when there was nothing to go back to. Like what are they putting in there to make anyone hooked when it's trash as opposed to what you were getting back then it had benefits now.. you'll just end up suicidal like me man so it ain't worth it. I'll hopefully end up dead this third try and if not then they'll keep me in the mental hospital for good maybe so that will be my prison sentence but maybe I can try killing myself in there or they can put me on that crazy medicine that actually feels like old school meth or certain parts of it does.. and definitely gives you that aggression cuz I was flipping tables and shit and even grabbed the officers gun lol I scared every fucking person in there it was great! (( Btw I wasn't on meth but they had injected me with a medicine for bipolar/manic/skitzos and I don't have any of that. I went to the hospital because I tried killing myself and overdosing on GHB but it turned out to be GBL and fucking pissed cuz I would of succeeded but I forgot to fucking put the music on loud so a family member heard noise coming from the room and broke the door down and fucking paramedics came and bullshit.. failed. Maybe I'll die for real if I try again but why wouldn't I ? What's a guy supposed to do with all this fucking acne all over and chronic pain from all body parts and losing my hair and this happened within a matter of months like 3 fucking months all of the sudden.. no man it's too much for anyone to handle man I used to be a good looking dude but now I'd be better off in a grave sleeping in peace and the world can just forget and move on I'm only one fucking soul I don't matter so who fucking cares about me anyways right? I'm not trying to sound like a bitch or throw a pity party but fuck I don't know what else to say right now I'm just venting man I apologize if it's all negative. I just don't know how to be but I ain't really me anymore because I lost my identity cuz of what the mirror shows me and what my body feels like this ain't what a 37 year old is supposed to feel like what the fuck man 3 months ago I was benching 345 I was squatting 495 and I barely got 1 rep of 675 on deadlift but I'm happy with it considering I've got major back problems from slipped discs to scoliosis to God knows what else but now I'm on bed rest and can't enjoy a one hour workout.. like I'm FUCKED!