• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Unbiased opinion on Meth

I tried meth once, injected. Stupid idea. 12 hours later, while still high, I had an intense panic attack, my pulse got up to 190 at rest and I thought I was dying. That was 2 years ago and I'm still crippled by the recurring anxiety that never goes away thanks to my experience. If you have any sort of preexisting anxiety....don't use it. I can't even eat chocolate or drink coffee now, before meth I could take my prescribed adderall and was fine, drinking coffee etc. Now I'm a fucking pussy. I will overcome it someday but I fucking hate that 2 years of my life have been wasted over one incident.

I am RX Desoxyn and only dose heavy once or twice a month, other than that I take it therapeutically. My miracle drug. It defiantly has its pull and allure like stimulants usually do. Stay safe, stay informed.

Meth is a souped up version of borrowing credit. You are borrowing time. You are stealing from your future.

The price is steep and unavoidable.

Nice, I like this. Its like you get a finite amount of life and happiness. Meth is a way to borrow some from your future and enhance the present, but always with an unspoken contract in place. Nothing is ever free, everything must balance out at the end of the day, and borrowing doesnt just take away from future funds but incurs an interest as well.

Many words of wisdom here, from experienced SME's. Kudos to the OP for researching before jumping in.

am i the only person who gets more of a rush when smoking a drug? at least speed anyway as smoking heroin gave a nice buzz but no huge rush

Meth is a souped up version of borrowing credit. You are borrowing time. You are stealing from your future.

Very well said.

Never dabbled with meth, at least not intentional. But is it eccentric that I feel alcohol, nicotine, benzos, amphetamine, cocaine, and even mdpv aren't half as addictive as cannabis? sometimes i feel like bc its effects are usually quite benign, while being easily accessible and socially acceptable makes it so much easier for someone to use it daily as a crutch as you progress thru life.
the usual routine goes: when you come down from a drug, you smoke up. when you just had a long day, you smoke up. then it becomes when you're upset, you smoke up. next thing you know, you're wake-n-baking every single day. and when you literally stop, you get cold/hot flushes and sweats. irritability and anger issues begin arise.

Wow. That is profound. That needs to be a sticky thread title or a billboard or something similar.

Meth seems good and helpful and loving and caring at first then... BOOM out of no where it takes everything from you.

Man i recorded a song about meth recently and the first line is "Life is just death on credit." So it's pretty neat you posted this

have you seem the faces of meth adverts? Why even contemplate something that could potentially turn you into that??

To get high.

Simple, but very true. The photos on that were of hardcore addicts obviously not taken at their prime at all. They were all mugshots right? Most likely on the tail-end of benders and being caught red-handed doing something incredibly stupid.

Shieeeeeeet. Someone posted in DiTM a few days ago explaining how bullshit that thing was, can't remember exactly what they said but they had some good points.

To get high.

Ha yeah. It's often really just that simple. People can say the same with any drug and the negative consequences of its usage. Why risk all the shit from doing H? Because you want to get high. Hah.

Drug addiction is all about repeatedly using despite mounting negative consequences. That's what addiction is and why it's not so easy to just stop even if shit is bad.. The urge and desire for that high, is so strong, that it trumps all the negative shit.

No you can't get addicted using only once. But after only one use you rarely want to stop, it's not physical at that point, but the high is so intense and makes you feel so good a first, that you want to repeat that feeling at all costs. I've been addicted to meth twice, for many years at a time, and fucked everything in my life up. After a year off, I tried it again last week. And of course 1 day turned into 4 days, with no sleep, just slamming meth and heroin, meth and heroin, meth and heroin. Skipping work and avoiding people all over again, yet I didn't want to stop, even though the sinking feeling of addiction and failure was so sickeningly familiar. It's now been two days and I'm still depressed and want to use more, even though I know what path I will go down if I do. It blurs your sense of right and wrong, you just don't care. You just want to get high. Now to compensate for not being on meth, even after just four short days, all I'm doing it sitting at home slamming heroin to trying and forget about meth. And that's no good for me either, especially since before I picked up the meth needle again, my heroin use was in a good place (for me, i know most people say no amount of daily heroin use is good, but I had cut back a ton and was happy where I was with my use. It wasn't fucking up my life or my job). I can tell you, both times that I was hopelessly addicted, I never stopped after the first use. I didn't pick up the needle one day, then put it down for a while, then pick it back up again, and slowly get addicted. I used every day after the first use, until I quit for good. When I picked it up again after many years, I told myself that it was only going to be for the weekend or whatever, but then a year or more would go by and I would realized I hadn't taken a day off. So it's not worth trying it just once. you will want to use more. My two cents...

The first time I tried meth was in July an I just snorted a line that was about .15 and had a great time but said it was just a one time thing. Two weeks after the first time I tried it I did it again completely ignoring what I told myself about only doing it one. Again I just snorted it but this time there was at least .5 an I did it all with in a few hours with only one other person. After this though I lost my connect an stopped until August. In august I was at school an some had .1 an I bought it an again snorted it. I always snorted because of how addicting I heard smoking it was.

Well this is where it starts. I finally found the plug for high quality crystal available as I please for cheap or trade with stuff like watches ect. Well on Sunday (6 days ago) I got a total of .6, .3 was mine an the other .3 was a friends but I held onto my friend so he wouldn't do any before the PO check in he had the next day. So I started by snorting it again but by the second day my sinus an throat were to sore to handle anymore so I decided to say fuck it I only have alil left anyways an smoked it.

Well I finished mine an at the end of day two (Monday) I said well my friend won't notice if I take a tiny bowl out of his so I did an smoked that. I later fell asleep around two or three an woke up at six for school. I was pretty tired an I had finals that day so I decided I needed to smoke just alil more of my friends before class to get through my finals for that day. I did exactly that but once I got out of class all I wanted to do was smoke just alil bit more. I fought an fought the temptation but finally giving in an smoking the rest of my friends .3 by the end of the day. I made up a lie a said the baggy ripped an spilt everywhere.
On day three (Tuesday) I just fell through. Since then I've been stealing an lying an asking everyone I know if they know where to get more dope (with the help of a few friends doing all this with me) an until last night when I finally ran out of meth an had no gas to get more I had constantly been hitting the pipe or trying to get more. Even when I woke up this morning I put water in my pipe to wash all the recrystalized meth to the bowl an smoking that then licking all my empty baggies.

During all this I've only been talking to people that are doin the drug or can get the drug. Anyone else I just forgot about. All of this is happening but it doesn't feel real.

Here's my story. I just typed this this morning an conveniently found this forum to post it on. Finally fully coming down after 6 days but I also want to add I have greatly enjoyed the experience other than close ones getting upset with me. But that heals up.

Very old thread, but...

have you seem the faces of meth adverts? Why even contemplate something that could potentially turn you into that??

I found this thread after a google search for "people who use meth as morning coffee." Since coffee is mentioned so much in this thread, it popped up.

That's what I do, (Methamphetamine is basically my morning coffee), and I wanted to see if there's anyone else like this. I wanted to find out if I'm insane and in denial. I don't think I am. I'm 51. I (was) fat, lethargic, depressed, had ED, and many other negative qualities.

This is *not* a parody or a tongue-in-cheek post, etc. I'm completely serious, and this is completely true.

I take meth like my morning coffee. I boost it. I boost because I don't like the pipe at all, am totally phobic of needles and blood all of my life, and hated destroying my nose, plugging it up, and/or it running like a faucet, etc. Awful. Eating it, disolving in a beverage, etc, gave me a stomach ache. So a friend suggested I try boosting it. Works great.

I think of meth use as a prescription, or supplement. I don't feel inebriated or high on it (I did the first few times), but I do feel happier. It has suppressed my appetite, so I eat a lot less, and I've gone from 230 to 180. I haven't worn a 36 inch waist in 25 years. I feel great. I like getting up in the morning, I enjoy my work, I enjoy socializing. I focus well on what I'm doing, and have greater interest in doing a job well done. I focus, and don't procrastinate.

I haven't noticed a tolerance build up. My dosage has remained the same. I've been doing this since April (I'll say the year, 2016, since this is such an old thread.) My weight has leveled out (I'm not going to head towards skin and bones).

I don't pick my skin, and I sleep well. Very well. I have a great relationship going. I don't have ED, and have a really nice sex life.

Life is good! I'd hate to quit meth. I have no intention of quitting at this time. I've lost interest in drinking. I have 2 beers max when socializing, when I used to party like it's 1999. This is obviously one large factor in my weight loss. And I don't smoke much any more. I used to have 5-7 cigarettes a day. Now maybe 1 or 2.

It's been six months. What would make me quit is if I developed a high tolerance. I'm not going (nor can I afford) to increase my dosage. If that happens, I will take some time off and allow my tolerance to fade, so maybe even then it's not a total quit. I can't think of anything else that would make me quit. Am I addicted? Well, yeah I am. Happily addicted. If and when this stops working and my life as described above is not like that any more, then I'll quit.

I guess I'm bragging. But hey, it's something worth bragging about. I don't mean to disrespect anyone who had an addiction to meth, or any other drug, and don't want to diminish their accomplishment on ending their drug use. I just wanted to present a different perspective.

I don't know if anyone will read this as the thread is so old, but I'll save this and maybe post on a newer thread sometime.

I found this thread after a google search for "people who use meth as morning coffee." Since coffee is mentioned so much in this thread, it popped up.

That's what I do, (Methamphetamine is basically my morning coffee), and I wanted to see if there's anyone else like this. I wanted to find out if I'm insane and in denial. I don't think I am. I'm 51. I (was) fat, lethargic, depressed, had ED, and many other negative qualities.

This is *not* a parody or a tongue-in-cheek post, etc. I'm completely serious, and this is completely true.

I take meth like my morning coffee. I boost it. I boost because I don't like the pipe at all, am totally phobic of needles and blood all of my life, and hated destroying my nose, plugging it up, and/or it running like a faucet, etc. Awful. Eating it, disolving in a beverage, etc, gave me a stomach ache. So a friend suggested I try boosting it. Works great.

I think of meth use as a prescription, or supplement. I don't feel inebriated or high on it (I did the first few times), but I do feel happier. It has suppressed my appetite, so I eat a lot less, and I've gone from 230 to 180. I haven't worn a 36 inch waist in 25 years. I feel great. I like getting up in the morning, I enjoy my work, I enjoy socializing. I focus well on what I'm doing, and have greater interest in doing a job well done. I focus, and don't procrastinate.

I haven't noticed a tolerance build up. My dosage has remained the same. I've been doing this since April (I'll say the year, 2016, since this is such an old thread.) My weight has leveled out (I'm not going to head towards skin and bones).

I don't pick my skin, and I sleep well. Very well. I have a great relationship going. I don't have ED, and have a really nice sex life.

Life is good! I'd hate to quit meth. I have no intention of quitting at this time. I've lost interest in drinking. I have 2 beers max when socializing, when I used to party like it's 1999. This is obviously one large factor in my weight loss. And I don't smoke much any more. I used to have 5-7 cigarettes a day. Now maybe 1 or 2.

It's been six months. What would make me quit is if I developed a high tolerance. I'm not going (nor can I afford) to increase my dosage. If that happens, I will take some time off and allow my tolerance to fade, so maybe even then it's not a total quit. I can't think of anything else that would make me quit. Am I addicted? Well, yeah I am. Happily addicted. If and when this stops working and my life as described above is not like that any more, then I'll quit.

I guess I'm bragging. But hey, it's something worth bragging about. I don't mean to disrespect anyone who had an addiction to meth, or any other drug, and don't want to diminish their accomplishment on ending their drug use. I just wanted to present a different perspective.

I don't know if anyone will read this as the thread is so old, but I'll save this and maybe post on a newer thread sometime.

You seem to have a good approach. Just try to remember that a drug like meth can slowly change how you think. Right now you say you will quit or atleast take a break if your tolerance rises. You may start to think differently in time. It can become harder to stop yourself when the time comes, just try to stay vigilant.

If we're you, I would not use every single day nonstop. 1 or 2 days off every week could be very helpful in the long run. Or 1 week a month, or a couple weeks very few months, etc. You would likely be able to sustain this much longer with less of a chance of developing worse side effects with regular breaks.

If you do decide to do regular breaks and you start find ing it harder and harder to keep to your schedule then you really know its time for a longer break (or time to quit for good).

You haven't noticed any tolerance, you've kept the same dose and it seems you are still experiencing all the good and no bad side effects. If anything changes, force yourself to take a break. Whatever you do, do not start redosing... In my experience it gets much harder to regulate once you move from one single dose in the morning to multiple doses throughout the day.

Keep a close eye on your eating, sleeping and mental health if you want to sustain this as long as possible. Also, you may want to consider how this is effecting your heart rate and blood pressure. If using is increasing these, you may start to experience problems sooner or later, especially considering your age (no offence intended).

Good luck and remember, it's likely you will not be able to sustain this forever. Your mind and body will eventually change how it reacts to the drug.

Meth is definitely addictive. It is one hell of a stimulant and is probably the worst one....
I enjoy MDPV a hell of alot more then meth, which just seems boring as fuck.
I am unable to access mdpv and that is my main addiction, I use meth as a substitute for mdpv but its not nearly as magickal.