• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ultimate Poppy Pod/Seed Tea Mega Merged Thread IV

Woke up in the beginning of WDs (hadn't taken loperamide since I was getting some poppies). I think I felt it yesterday, but it was fleeting, and not filled with the comfort poppy tea used to bring me. My tolerance is probably sky high, so it is not the quality of the pods. I took about 10 today, only doing an extraction twice; the second extraction was notably bitter, so I definitely wasted some by doing only one yesterday. It certainly killed my WDs within a half hour, and had me feeling alright, though not high in an hour or two. I was seeking a little more so I took about 12 pods (ranging in size from a golfball, to triple that) ground to a powder, and tried eating about 2 tbsp. Well, it's far far more disgusting with the texture than the bitter alkaloid flavors in the tea. I said screw it after waiting an hour after each tbsp and made tea with warm water agitated in a ziploc for fifteen minutes, which differs from my usual method of simmering on the stovetop for ten minutes or so.

Quite bitter, maybe I finally took enough to be satisfied, as I feel a little nicer already - but that could very well be from the amounts I ate coming on slowly. I hope that's true as I should definitely be feeling nice with the extra tea.

I know these pods have some sort of morphine content as about a small fingernail sized piece of pod put in 80-100ml of water failed a basic morphine dip test after sitting for a few minutes, the threshold to trip that test is pretty low so we'll see what's up.

I just made poppy seed tea from poppy pods I ordered and ground up, putting aside the stems and seeds for times I was out of stock of the pods and I was desperate. I haven't had good luck with the seeds harvested from poppy pods I bought, but this batch is STRONG. I can barely type this and my vision is a bit blurry. I have a whole other cup of the tea, but I'm not drinking it now. The effects I have right now are just fine. I actually wish it was a little less intense so I could get some things done instead of sitting here compulsively smoking my e-cigs. :)

BTW I tried it to do the method where you put the seeds in a bottle, shake for 15 mins, then partly open the cap the let the liquid out but not the seeds. That was a FAIL...the liquid wouldn't come out so I loosened it a bit more and then the cap exploded and everything went into the cup, seeds and all. I just got a kitchen strainer and strained the liquid into a DIFFERENT cup, and drank that and did a second wash of the seeds. Second wash was still potent.

Wow I'm really fucked up. Didn't expect this much from a relatively small batch of seeds (I would say about a half a cup.)

I grind up all my pods and mix them together so that I get the same dosage every time and it's very consistent. I use 3-4 tablespoons of the powder, put in warm water, add lemon juice and flavoring (you know those things that you can squeeze into your cup to make it taste like fruit punch? That stuff.) and drink ALL of it, including powder. I usually grind poppies finely enough that it just makes the drink a little grittier, and there are no big chunks to swallow. It has a good effect and lasts a long time this way.

All out of pods, so trying McCormicks seeds tonight for the first time. Will be careful and titrate up slowly. I've heard good things about these seeds. My seeds that I collect from used pods aren't that strong (usually, see post above for the one notable exception.) But I've heard good things about these pods. My method is to empty water out of a water bottle, set aside, pour seeds into the emptied bottle using a funnel, pour water back in, add a squirt or two of lemon juice (even if it doesn't help the process, it makes the end result taste less horrible) and then shake for 10-15 minutes. I usually get a light tan colored liquid, am hoping for a darker color from these seeds. Will update later.

^^Sup Brooklyn! I'm from Park Slope originally :)

Where the hell are people still finding dried pods? I haven't seen them in years!! Man I'd kill for that buzz once more...

Park Slope, my sister-in-law lives there :) I'm from Midwood/Fiske Terrance area, right near the Q stop. We're moving to Far Rockaway soon though. I will miss this area but it's safer for my kids...quiet streets that they can actually play in! And a bigger backyard! SO looking forward to it! And we'll be a block from the beach :) moving is going to be a hassle though and everyone is going to hate because I can barely move so I won't be able to help much...ugh

Where the hell are people still finding dried pods? I haven't seen them in years!! Man I'd kill for that buzz once more...

I thought that and found them.

With a higher tolerance from when I enjoyed them, they're just meh. And I didn't want to take the heroic doses required.

Just to roll thru with my two cents..
PST is a really great drug. Very good logical earthy source of morphine. Easily a legal staple up there with Morning Glory.
Just to add tho, look at the seeds. Are they jet black? Are they all one color? That's what other posts mean by 'washed.'
Glance at the product, if its multiple colors, little specks of plant, crumbs, etc. they probably have alkaloids/latex/morphine.
Id say all these posts having no luck are probably either A. prepared poorly, or B. have tolerance..

Kratom...I too just tried it for the first tim. I got 25 lg long stem pods and ended up starting small and ended up taking all 25. Used your EXACT recipe and didn't get as high as a six pack of Miller High Life....really disappointed.

I'm new to the pst thing,but I've been curious for years. My question is, I've heard that it's been cracked down on a little lately and is it even worth it these days? Will I be able to find a good deal, and if I have done opiates in the past will I still be able to catch a buzz? Also, is it cheaper than say heroin? Around here, tar goes for a lot! I'm talking really shitty deals, I'm not sure if I'm aloud to post the price so I won't do so for now. But I just want to know what the overall word is on doing pst in the year 2014? Ps.. I live in the us.

Dude we don't know your tolerance, the strength of the pods, or the cost.

All answers would be retarded conjecture and most unsafe. If you didn't get in in the hayday IMO you're too late.

EDIT

And don't go asking about prices and where and how and shit like that

Last edited:
I'm new to the pst thing,but I've been curious for years. My question is, I've heard that it's been cracked down on a little lately and is it even worth it these days? Will I be able to find a good deal, and if I have done opiates in the past will I still be able to catch a buzz? Also, is it cheaper than say heroin? Around here, tar goes for a lot! I'm talking really shitty deals, I'm not sure if I'm aloud to post the price so I won't do so for now. But I just want to know what the overall word is on doing pst in the year 2014? Ps.. I live in the us.

PST done right is definitely up there. And as far as price, availability, strength, legal status etc, its probably smarter than heroin. its morphine with other anologoes, which is why its different than heroin or lean or vicodin for example.

I've never done heroin but I've seen this knock out heroin users. I like it personally, but you probably need potentiators or to prepare it inside tonic water and grapefruit juice with a few washes

I quite three years ago, but I'm still getting e-mails from one of my sources, trying to get me back. I'm on suboxone though

Has anyone flown with poppy pods? What would be the safest way to fly with ground pods?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Has anyone flown with poppy pods? What would be the safest way to fly with ground pods?

Thanks!

On benzos so you don't get stressed out and profiled from looking nervous because you're traveling with poppy pods prepared in a way which is for consumption (and therefore a schedule II drug). Not to mention, what is it drug dogs are trained with? Opium, or heroin? Is it the pure substance they smell or strong trace odors from poppy pods? Talk about a bad idea; don't bring them at all.

Think about what you will tell to the nice officer when you have a big ground up bag of plant material. Tea? They do have GC/MS machines for checking for traces of explosives - it can also check for drugs.

If I had to have it I'd be contacting my hotel to see if they'll hold a package for me until I get there (for one day). Most will and then will charge you fees after a day. Better idea IMO. If you don't have a hotel and you can't mail it somewhere then I would head over to the loperamide megathread.

Last edited:
Sorry in advance, as this is going to be a long post, but I'm new both to Bluelight and PST and would like some input on my situation.

Holy moley. I was an opiate user for many years, on and off. I quit opiates for about two years recently, and then read a bit about Kratom. I thought it would be a great way to dabble with my love without getting in too deep like back in the day, and I had no tolerance anymore. I tried a few vendors and settled on one, my all time favorite. I liked it, and was pleasantly surprised. I soon began using plain Bali every day, just a few grams, and then, it turned into 3-6 grams of UEI, 16+ grams of Bali, (and ~20 grams of Kava with a few tagamets for potentiation) each day, altogether in a mixture. All opiate users understand how quick a spiral like that can happen.

Long story short, I quit cold turkey and, surprisingly, beyond feeling utterly bored out of my mind no matter what I was doing and maybe a bit tired, had no other wd's. Now, from a good vendor UEI is strong stuff. And I was convinced I had the best, until it became a complete wasteland never stocked, and they cutoff sending free samples (a nice treat they always did) and adding extra weight to orders (a staple, which seemed to be reflected in the pricing). I didn't want to find a new vendor as good so I just quit again. I'm not sure it's acceptable to post vendors on here but I'm going to cipher the name by using a synonym for each word in it, and whoever is familiar with it should know. How does "Foggy Hill Organics" sound?

Cutting to the chase. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience to mine. Because after two weeks of not enjoying anything anymore; music was boring, video games were boring, sex was boring, work was intolerable, and all I wanted to do was sleep because the world had lost its luster. So I opted for what I thought was the absolute least negatively affecting opiate. Something that would be cheaper, easier, and even much much weaker than anything else. Boy oh boy was I wrong. Dead wrong. That switch was to poppy seed tea.

Only bob's off Amazon at first, it fluctuates in price but was very cheap on the day I had this idea and as I'd read about it a few places and have Amazon Prime I figured I'd give it a quick little try with low, albeit not absent, exoectations. Did one pound day one following the basic 2 liter bottle cwe method posted everywhere. Making it was at first a mess and took forever, and after 20 minutes of nothing whatsoever kicking in I was pissed, but figured how could something off Amazon do anything even mildly euphoric anyway? Oh well. I knew that'd be too good to be true. Well, flash forward another twenty minutes and the world unfurled in front of me. I felt just.... BLISS

this was SO much better than Kratom. I hadn't felt this in YEARS. Near on a decade. My entire body was loose, my mind was clear, and everything I enjoyed immediately became enjoyable again. So what did I do?

Flash forward two weeks. Every day on bob's, using 1.5 lbs and a second wash later in the evening to keep in prolonged. So many orders, andtthe potency has been EXACTLY the same (anectdotally) every single time.

Now I've found out about some other, much better looking places, and will probably pop an order from somewhere today. 'Toms' or 'Turtle' seem best? Any input here? I'm not sure it's wise but, I cannot go back to Kratom now and honestly, I just like life a hell of a lot better with opiates and do not want ANY more risky trips to the ghetto to get them. The funny thing is my family pegs me as being on drugs when I'm NOT on them, and as soon as I restock or find something I like they say "wow, the real you is back. Glad you're out of that daze because we were getting really concerned about you and if we should intervene. What made you finally get clean? Are you going to meetings now? I know you couldn't have sounded this clear headed if you were still using, etc. ".......... Lol. Why do average people assume all drugs make everyone a lazy zombie? Because it's always been the reverse for me.

Anyway, over the years I went from legal, endless percocet due to a bone condition, to getting surgery for said condition and being weaned off and clean for many many years (without EVER forgetting) , to relapsing heavy with roxies to, eventually the final solution of dope, to cold turkey for many years again (whilst deleting all contacts who could locate said things and breaking my phone), then to Kratom, and finally PST..... and I'm the happiest I've ever been on PST. it just..... WORKS. Unbelievable how I always scoffed at the idea, never even acknowledging it as a real narcotic. Sure enough, from the very first glass to the hundredth every single one has felt like pure heaven.

Last edited:
So Bob's seeds still work? I heard they started washing their seeds about 6 months ago. I really hope this isn't the case because I just bought like four packs of seeds earlier tonight.

The other week I bought some bulk seeds from a local health foods store and had high hopes because I could see some pieces of plant matter floating around in the mix. Anyway, I ended up feeling absolutely nothing from the pound of seeds I made the tea with which was really disappointing. Hopefully Bob's gives me some better results.