• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UFOs and other paranormal experiences

If people come to me n say they've had a spiritual experience - I will listen, with fascinated interested. If they tell me it's after the use of substance I will listen but with the opinion that they are delusioned in regards to the experience. Sorry.

Um, okay. So what about the people whose 'spiritual experiences' are attributable to mental illness? Are their experiences any more valid than those of people who have used drugs, or are they less valid?

If you believe they're less valid, then how can you take anybody's account of their 'spiritual experience' seriously without knowing whether they've undergone a proper psychiatric assessment at least once in their lives?

When it comes to spirituality as a result of drug use I think its an illusion, a trickery of the mind. If one is meant to interact / travel / visualise the other "side," so to speak, then it will happen via meditation or naturally - no chemical assistence will be needed.
Evey

why do you think this?
have we got where we are (as a civilization) naturally or with meditation? when you are ill, do you swallow a pill or watch the stars?

That's completely different to what I was saying. I was saying that, IN MY "OPINION," when people claim to experience paranormal / after drug use it is a conquence of the substance, an illusion manipulated by the substance taken. If someone experience paranormal without chemical enhamcement it is MORE LIKELY (but not necessarily) a true reality.

Evey

Last edited:
and what is chemical enhancement?
are we not more attentive, alert when pumped with adrenaline? are we not more caring after sex due to our released hormones?

Define a 'true reality', and exactly how you prove it to be so?

Define a 'true reality', and exactly how you prove it to be so?

I cannot define "true reality," as it means different things to different people thus your perception of "true reality" may differ to what my perception of what "true reality" is.

For those who struggle with differentiating between fact n opinion here's a brief outline.

Sorry i cannot give proof as its an OPINION!!!!

Fact: is either right ir wrong, usually backed up with evidence.
Opinion: is the person own point of view n thus is not right or wrong.

Evey

One can harbour all sorts of opinions, Evey, but if you voice them then you must be prepared for people to question and challenge them. Especially when they appear to be a little bit flakey.

So you're unable to define 'true reality', which is fair enough, yet you appear to believe that your 'spiritual' experiences are more likely to be 'true reality' than those experienced by people under the influence of drugs?

Baffling.

Have you ever considered the possibility that your 'spiritual experiences' are solely down to perception bias and self-delusion?

I'm not saying they are, I'm just saying it's highly likely. Though that's just my opinion, of course. :)

If one is meant to interact / travel / visualise the other "side," so to speak, then it will happen via meditation or naturally - no chemical assistence will be needed.

How do you know that.. where did that opinion come from

Evey would benefit from a heavy trip i reckon, big ole pipe of DMT

Evey would benefit from a heavy trip i reckon, big ole pipe of DMT

I don't think, Daniel. If I'm going to see any aliens / spiritual guides or whatever I'd like to know it was real to me n not an illusion brought on by drugs.

I believe there is other existence out there. It would be rather ignorant to think there wasn't don't you think?

And RAAS just because someone doesn't agree with YOU doesn't make them wrong. I'm sorry to break this to you but your word isn't gospal.

Has anyone else anything to say n all this there's been enough focus on my opinion.

Evey

I don't think, Daniel. If I'm going to see any aliens / spiritual guides or whatever I'd like to know it was real to me n not an illusion brought on by drugs.

I believe there is other existence out there. It would be rather ignorant to think there wasn't don't you think?

Yes it would be rather ignorant to think there wasnt

Real.. illusion.. whatever, anyways here is a lil bit of info for you

"People who have consumed ayahuasca (DMT) report having spiritual revelations regarding their purpose on earth, the true nature of the universe as well as deep insight into how to be the best person they possibly can. This is viewed by many as a spiritual awakening and what is often described as a rebirth. In addition, it is often reported that individuals feel they gain access to higher spiritual dimensions and make contact with various spiritual or extra dimensional beings who can act as guides or healers

Ayahuasca is used largely as a religious sacrament. Users of ayahuasca in non-traditional contexts often align themselves with the philosophies and cosmologies associated with ayahuasca shamanism, as practiced among indigenous peoples like the Urarina of Peruvian Amazonia. While non-native users know of the spiritual applications of ayahuasca, a less well-known traditional usage focuses on the medicinal properties of ayahuasca."

You claim to be all spiritual.. sounds right up your street, does it not

good post dan.
id also recommend reading up on DPT and its uses as a religious instrument.

and whos to say starving yourslef in the desert for weeks in the sun wont give hallucinations but true experiences? certainly people under stress feel and act differently than in normal circumstances

good post dan.
id also recommend reading up on DPT and its uses as a religious instrument.

and whos to say starving yourslef in the desert for weeks in the sun wont give hallucinations but true experiences? certainly people under stress feel and act differently than in normal circumstances

Its hallucinations. And trickery of the mind!

Mind u life could be an illusion.

Evey

remember bakc when they called herbal medicine witchcraft?
ah the middle ages. no baths and short lifespans but thats just like some ghettows now isnt it

That's 5 different drugs you had consumed that weekend, which kinda ruins all the credibility for this story that any kind of miracle occurred. Also taking into account you don't have to be under the influence to hallucinate either - as many hppd sufferer's will attest - and also mere lack of sleep can cause you to hallucinate. The only interesting part to the story, is that all of you saw the same hallucination. This intrigues me, because I had a similar experience. From my own experience, it lead me to believe and later confirm in it being a supernatural experience.

As a lot of people don't like me rambling about this shite, so I've nsfw'd it for their sake, but if you are interested it may give insight into your experience:

NSFW:

Many years ago I ate weed with a friend. While walking down the road I started to trip, I saw an ancient statue. The hallucination progressed to an ancient civilisation, I thought to myself "Wow, it's like it's showing you a different place from the past". As I was thinking that, my friend walking beside me said out loud "...It's like it's showing you an ancient place from the past!"

He must have been seeing the same hallucination. Now, I know with similar dose, time, setting we would have similar experiences. If for instance, we both mistook a blue car for a blue elephant, it would be explainable. But to be shown a mystical, ancient place, at exactly the precise moment?? isn't that a bit too coincidental??

Years later, I entertained the idea that the trip may have invoked some sort of "spirit guide", which was influencing the trip. This would explain the coincidentally similar mystical experience. The idea that drugs can attract spirits, which influence hallucinations is something I've looked into and certainly believe in. This could be the cause for your shared hallucination; it was produced from a spirit that was attracted from the drugs you were taking.

Due my "posts cluttering up the thread n the misfortume of having to explain something to me" Raas was concerned that the above would be missed. I humbly apologise oh, Great One!

Be sure to read it peeps its extremely important to the thread :)

Evey

Years ago, on the third day without sleep during a speed binge, a mate of mine and I went to the shop for tobacco. I remember we had to walk behind this club-footed old woman, which is not what you want to see in the circumstances. We wanted Golden Virginia, but they only had Old Holborn, so we bought Old Holborn.

On the way back to another friend's house where we'd been staying, I pulled out the baccy to find it was a fresh pack of Golden Virginia.

Around the same time, another friend and I took some pills which were evidently full of MDA, and began to have vivid hallucinations. We both kept seeing vines sprouting from nowhere. Neither of us mentioned it until a few days afterwards.

One time I was regaling a friend with a story about the guy in the tobacco anecdote above, whom I hadn't seen in over a year. Halfway through my account, guess who appears?

I once said 'owner of a lonely heart' seconds before the Yes song of the same name came on a pub jukebox. Not a pub we frequented either.

I could go on, but I won't, as in spite of my obvious occult / religious leanings, I'm extremely hesitant to put the above down to any more than either sheer, blind coincidence or being fucked up. With a little bit of subliminal trickery thrown in.

I'd like to believe it was all due to my power as a great sorcerer, but I'm doubtful.